Hamakaze251

Error Code 9 on Login

I would assume this is due to the server/network changes they're doing as posted in: 

They mentioned that it could happen that there are downtimes

38 minutes ago, Hamakaze251 said:

Anyone else having issues logging in right now? Cant use steam login or by manually typing email and password. 

22 minutes ago, Mokoezh said:

i can't log in for the same reason

Same, this began shortly after the US (and possibly EU) server instances were getting terminated, possibly as a part of an update or datacenter migration.

Why weren't the replacement servers already up before terming the running ones, you may ask. Okay, you might not, but that is the question I am asking. 

I just love when devs update things!!! i feel so exited and eager to see wat's new, even if it's a bug fix, i tend to realize them.

they said 5 hrs ago tho, on twitter that they're going through server updates on all platforms.

I tried to login to APB earlier today, and it said that the servers might be down for maintenance. I can't find any posts that explain why the servers might be down. My friend also tried logging in and it said the same thing for him. Does anyone know why the servers are down and / or when they will be back?

P.S, Apologies if i am in the wrong thread, i am new to the forums.

11 minutes ago, Clumsyhunt3R said:

I tried to login to APB earlier today, and it said that the servers might be down for maintenance. I can't find any posts that explain why the servers might be down. My friend also tried logging in and it said the same thing for him. Does anyone know why the servers are down and / or when they will be back?

P.S, Apologies if i am in the wrong thread, i am new to the forums.

This issue is indeed related to the current Extended Server Maintenance:

~@mayii

Hello everyone! The second day I can’t enter the game, saying that the servers are not available. Does everyone have such a problem?

1 minute ago, CHEREPOK said:

Hello everyone! The second day I can’t enter the game, saying that the servers are not available. Does everyone have such a problem?

Yes, they are doing massive infrastructure changes. Nobody can log in at the moment ... Look at the topic linked by @Amayii, that has all the up to date info

SERVERLER BİRLESİYOR.. ONUN İÇİN .  BÜYÜK BİR BAKİM VE GÜNCELLEME GELECEK GİBİ TAHMİN EDİYORUM

The game does not start. Some error is written 9. Perhaps there is some kind of prevention? Tell me please. I can not enter the game for 2 days.

20 minutes ago, SimpLe349 said:

The game does not start. Some error is written 9. Perhaps there is some kind of prevention? Tell me please. I can not enter the game for 2 days.

Are you guys like.. blind or what?

Anyway this is the link where it says everything.

The servers are offline since 3 days for everyone.

We just need to wait until they complete those changes and then, we will be able to log into the game again.