step 1 - unban all cheaters and give them a second chance

step 2 - do not unban ppl that banned for no reason and tell them to wait 

step 3 - after months unban their account but delete all the characters (255r) all the char bound items (legendary items, cloth packs, cars etc)

step 4 - ban them again

Gamersfirst banned me for no reason years ago, LO bought the game and unbanned cheaters but not me, they unbanned after months but deleted all my chars, all my process all my char bound items all my money my legendary itmes etc. The account was empty I was not even using anymore. Today, just wanted to check and . . . u know the rest. Congratz LO u managed this situation so good. I dont know what to do now. Im trying to submit a ticket for hours, your ticket system dont even let me create a freaking ticket. Im pressing that submit button for hours and nothing happens. Im tired . . .  

Edited by transcript
  • Like 1

If you feel this is an error, you will need to contact EAC for an appeal. Littel Orbit will not be reversing the ban on your accounts.

30 minutes ago, transcript said:

Im trying to submit a ticket for hours, your ticket system dont even let me create a freaking ticket. Im pressing that submit button for hours and nothing happens. Im tired . . .  

Send all the info in to support@gamersfirst.com that should create a ticket for you

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kevkof said:

Send all the info in to support@gamersfirst.com that should create a ticket for you

Thanks

4 minutes ago, LChristy said:

If you feel this is an error, you will need to contact EAC for an appeal. Littel Orbit will not be reversing the ban on your accounts.

I dont know if its a manual ban or a EAC, thats why I need to contact with apb support first.

"years ago"

Your account probably was never properly merged with the whole new server shit then and is in limbo somewhere.

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:20 AM, transcript said:

step 1 - unban all cheaters and give them a second chance

step 2 - do not unban ppl that banned for no reason and tell them to wait 

step 3 - after months unban their account but delete all the characters (255r) all the char bound items (legendary items, cloth packs, cars etc)

step 4 - ban them again

Gamersfirst banned me for no reason years ago, LO bought the game and unbanned cheaters but not me, they unbanned after months but deleted all my chars, all my process all my char bound items all my money my legendary itmes etc. The account was empty I was not even using anymore. Today, just wanted to check and . . . u know the rest. Congratz LO u managed this situation so good. I dont know what to do now. Im trying to submit a ticket for hours, your ticket system dont even let me create a freaking ticket. Im pressing that submit button for hours and nothing happens. Im tired . . .  

DOGFISH - is it u???

On 10/5/2019 at 11:20 AM, transcript said:

Gamersfirst banned me for no reason years ago

Right...

53 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Right...

Ikr?

It's not like Tiggs ever banned anyone for no good reason. 

She was a saint. 

It makes no sense to delete the characters when unbanning the account when cheaters had nothing happen to theirs. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Ikr?

It's not like Tiggs ever banned anyone for no good reason. 

She was a saint. 

There are way more people complaining about false bans than who she actually rage banned.

7 minutes ago, GhosT said:

There are way more people complaining about false bans than who she actually rage banned.

Fair point. 

28 minutes ago, lizi said:

It makes no sense to delete the characters when unbanning the account when cheaters had nothing happen to theirs. 

"cheaters".

If they would delete my only character... I wouldn't even bother to play anyway ever.

2000 hours of "cheating", shitton of roles done, several mental breakdowns...

There were more than bunch of people in the same basket as me. Veterans which suddenly were found of "cheating"... but no evidence was ever provided.

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

"Rage banned" - and how do you know old G1 wasn't deep in corruption scheme?

They somehow pulled money out of patootie so that tells tale.

34 minutes ago, lizi said:

Little Orbit is not gamers first.

little Orbit bought out gamers first and the mes that gamers first made

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

They somehow pulled money out of patootie

thats because they sold the first born

To be fair tiggs did rage ban a SHIT load of people... Pic related is tiggs in a nutshell

stop_liking_file.jpg