Lixil

Firecrack'en event

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

so they can be bought just in a package.

thanks no one answered me on if they can be bought or only earned as a prize since i don't know whats in the different packages

Edit : maybe they will do something different for you since you already have it then.

doesn't hurt to ask

3D glasses were always an event reward but if you don't have an issue dropping like $150 on KTTW, you can get them account wide.

20 minutes ago, kimahri said:

"Every player who gets lucky enough to kill a GM or a staff member will receive a special title ('Firecracker' in golden color) - the titles will be given next Thursday. You will also have a chance to win one of the following: 500 G1C and gold weapon skin, 500 G1C and premium time, 3d glasses."   Saddly I received 3d glasses only code, the worst one for me that already have "key to the world" with 3d glasses bound to account. x3

You can give the code to someone else if you don't have an issue with that.  Probably trade it for a legendary if you can manage that as well.    Seems like a good majority got 3D Glasses.

5 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

3D glasses were always an event reward but if you don't have an issue dropping like $150 on KTTW, you can get them account wide.

You can give the code to someone else if you don't have an issue with that.  Probably trade it for a legendary if you can manage that as well.    Seems like a good majority got 3D Glasses.

Already redeemed, did not know what the code was until redeeming x.x

26 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

yes i knew they could be won from events but I was unaware if they were in a package or not

guess I should of been more clear.

as for 150.00 , if i had it since i know that ahs the gun skins so meh why not

I like collecting

58 minutes ago, kimahri said:

Already redeemed, did not know what the code was until redeeming x.x

Should've been paying attention, lol.  It tells you what you're redeeming and what character to put it on before you actually redeem it.

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

so they can be bought just in a package.

thanks no one answered me on if they can be bought or only earned as a prize since i don't know whats in the different packages

Edit : maybe they will do something different for you since you already have it then.

doesn't hurt to ask

3D glasses are only available in the Key To The World pack. (aka the $100 3D glasses pack)

The only other way to get them is as a reward from an event.

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

3D glasses are only available in the Key To The World pack. (aka the $100 3D glasses pack)

The only other way to get them is as a reward from an event.

u were able to win them aswell from silver and tiggs box (it may was power box) at xmas 2 years ago for like 1 month

3 hours ago, Hausman said:

u were able to win them aswell from silver and tiggs box (it may was power box) at xmas 2 years ago for like 1 month

Yeah, but those are no more.

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, but those are no more.

i know, just wanted to say it because it was not listed 😛 😄 

On 7/2/2019 at 7:23 PM, Bishada8800 said:

I for one think this is a great idea. Glad to see some in-game events 🙂

Devs: "Here fun event and free stuff - join if you like"

Forum: "Fuck you!" 😄

Typical internet response, none of the negative sayers would have the cahones to say the bad stuff here IRL to the person they address of the staff