1 hour ago, Aroa Croft said:

i say, i suspect of you because you on who, but in same time i suspect of others " haters" i have.

I was first person converted in a chicken, so is obviusly person have something againts me, thats because i suspect was you, but suspect is not acuse, is diferent.

If you feel acused, because i suspected of you, i  sorry, but must understand things happened and situation happened.

Lol thing is, i do not HATE you, you are not important enough of a person to waste my time with hate. And you might want to learn what the word accuse means because you apparently have no clue so here let me paste from the dictionary....      "claim that (someone) has done something wrong."

ac·cuse

/əˈkyo͞oz/

verb

verb: accuse; 3rd person present: accuses; past tense: accused; past participle: accused; gerund or present participle: accusing

charge (someone) with an offense or crime.

"he was accused of murdering his wife's lover"

synonyms:charge with, indict for, arraign for, take to court for, put on trial for, bring to trial for, prosecute for; More

summons, cite, make accusations about, lay charges against, file charges against, prefer charges against;

impeach for;

archaicinculpate

"four people were accused of assault"

antonyms:absolve, clear, exonerate

claim that (someone) has done something wrong.

"he was accused of favoritism"

synonyms:blame for, hold responsible for, lay the blame on someone for, hold accountable for, hold answerable for, condemn for, criticize for, denounce for; More

impute blame to, assign guilt to, attribute liability to, declare guilty;

informallay at the door of, point the finger at, stick on, pin on

"the companies have been accused of causing job losses"

antonyms:defend, hold blameless

Origin

I got turned into a chicken then killed and flagged up pvp as one too..when i politely protested in global ..Ok it wasnt politely really.

But i mean what kind of sicko does that to ayesha...im lovely and the nicest person in FE...and modest too.

1 minute ago, Eric Cloud said:

Lol thing is, i do not HATE you, you are not important enough of a person to waste my time with hate. And you might want to learn what the word accuse means because you apparently have no clue so here let me paste from the dictionary....      "claim that (someone) has done something wrong."

ac·cuse

/əˈkyo͞oz/

verb

verb: accuse; 3rd person present: accuses; past tense: accused; past participle: accused; gerund or present participle: accusing

charge (someone) with an offense or crime.

"he was accused of murdering his wife's lover"

synonyms:charge with, indict for, arraign for, take to court for, put on trial for, bring to trial for, prosecute for; More

summons, cite, make accusations about, lay charges against, file charges against, prefer charges against;

impeach for;

archaicinculpate

"four people were accused of assault"

antonyms:absolve, clear, exonerate

claim that (someone) has done something wrong.

"he was accused of favoritism"

synonyms:blame for, hold responsible for, lay the blame on someone for, hold accountable for, hold answerable for, condemn for, criticize for, denounce for; More

impute blame to, assign guilt to, attribute liability to, declare guilty;

informallay at the door of, point the finger at, stick on, pin on

"the companies have been accused of causing job losses"

antonyms:defend, hold blameless

Origin

stop  it,  this not go with this forum, this is taking personal now, and its not the way it must be taken

If you have any problem, do a ticket or do you like, i just explained to you what happened, because some fake new gm trolled me  abusing powers and you were in who and i suspected on you, but i NOT say in any moment " i am  SURE 100 percent is you", i tell you again, if you feel bad because i supected on you i sorry,

lets end story here  okay?

1 hour ago, miketam said:

I got turned into a chicken then killed and flagged up pvp as one too..when i politely protested in global ..Ok it wasnt politely really.

But i mean what kind of sicko does that to ayesha...im lovely and the nicest person in FE...and modest too.

And you have known me long enough to know i would not do anything like that i hope.

A few days ago I noticed a chicken down in the fast travel area. I didnt know if it was some type of ability, so i didn't think much of it.

I did say something in chat about it but there wasn't much of a response, so I figured it was something that you might "normally" be able to do.

I'm trying to remember the name when I clicked on it. Possibly something like Level 3 Zhin Tao? I'm not sure.

Edited by Grelko

stop  it,  this not go with this forum, this is taking personal now, and its not the way it must be taken

If you have any problem, do a ticket or do you like, i just explained to you what happened, because some fake new gm trolled me  abusing powers and you were in who and i suspected on you, but i NOT say in any moment " i am  SURE 100 percent is you", i tell you again, if you feel bad because i supected on you i sorry,

lets end story here  okay?

You are no one to tell me to stop, YOU accused me so i have every right to post on here and you claimed you were 100% sure you knew who it was and in your video you accuse me of it, so apparently you are 100% sure it was me. You want this to stop, then stop replying and quoting me.

3 minutes ago, miketam said:

lets end post here.

I believe in gms will do correct work.

Lo is profesional company, continue is make a toxic topic

lets end post here.

Yeah and i DO WANT a public apology for accusing me when you find out how wrong you are.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cloud said:

You are no one to tell me to stop, YOU accused me so i have every right to post on here and you claimed you were 100% sure you knew who it was and in your video you accuse me of it, so apparently you are 100% sure it was me. You want this to stop, then stop replying and quoting me.

you started to replying me lol.

I suspect on you, not acused.....  i repeat, if you have any proofs make a report, i saw video again and i not see nothing as you write, i just " suspect on you" because you are on "who " comand when all happens

2 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

video is sent to gms  by a ticket.

Obviusly i have suspect who did, the same person who already put me a negative status is same person who did, i sure 100 percent.

Fallen earth need quit " haters" from game, they do a lot damage to game

as sure i was first person who was chicken, that person try cover doing same to all others for fun, using gm power for troll players

Yeah, it's pretty obvious to me who you mean since you straight up accused me in game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aroa Croft said:

lets end post here.

Yeah so...reviewing the video and everything. It is not clear who did it. The only way is for the team to go through and review all gm's. See what actions the gm took and then discuss it. Or straight out ban them. 

So calling out another player in anger or whatever was not a good choice.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cloud said:

Yeah and i DO WANT a public apology for accusing me when you find out how wrong you are.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cloud said:

Yeah, it's pretty obvious to me who you mean since you straight up accused me in game.

i told you already i sorry if you " feel acused" when i suspected on you, okay?

end

mod, lock tread plz!!

Edited by Aroa Croft

1 hour ago, WreckageExplorer said:

Can a mod lock the thread please?

Why, nothing out of line that have seen. Try closing your browser or not reading any posts maybe?

end

That isn't an apology btw, i don't feel accused you did accuse me. Seen it in the video and in chat logs friends sent.  SO once again please google the word accuse so you know what it means

Basically if someone is a suspect it means someone is accusing them of something.

Edited by Eric Cloud

2 minutes ago, Aroa Croft said:

end

So... yu keep changing your story now... Yu said 100 percent yu know who did it. Then changed to that yu might not. then also going into defensive saying yu might be wrong...

So it appears that yu do not have 100 percent proof of who it is. So it is pretty sad to hear yu accused someone then retracted to suspect, then now saying sorry and now just ending things? 

I feel like Eric Cloud does deserve an apology after all is said and done. If that means he is clear of everything that is.

The downfall of Fallen Earth... Chickens. 

This thread is now locked as per OP's request.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1