Sign in to follow this  
Ichinose

STA Themes on the market [Script Tool Assisted]

Are these themes even allowed to be used? i want to know before i buy one and it ends up being deleted

they're 30 second themes made with some kind of hack cause they sound PERFECT like a song does.

?

2 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Are these themes even allowed to be used? i want to know before i buy one and it ends up being deleted

they're 30 second themes made with some kind of hack cause they sound PERFECT like a song does.

?

If you happen to own a longer kill theme, you are the only one who hears more than the first 6 seconds.

Also players do not need a "hack" to copy songs.

can we get fixed prices on themes, i'm tired of paying millions for glorified midi files

:^)

• Like 1

What do you classify as "Script tool assisted themes"? 

There's a lot of "musicians" in apb that actually make quality content.

Themes are not deleted, even if a player is banned you can still use his themes normally.

Some people actually have talent to make songs and others just grab some midis and pump them

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

can we get fixed prices on themes, i'm tired of paying millions for glorified midi files

Theme prices went really overboard the past few years.

I'm glad I still have my themes from back when they were like 20k, and imo they sound a lot better than the current themes everyone has.

Market went bland due to there only being like what, 3 major theme dudes on citadel? Kinda tired of hearing the same themes on every death.

• Like 1

If you are like me and cannot stand the 80's Casio keyboard demo mode sound that is every APB theme, deleting the Instrument files means you will never again have to hear one.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you happen to own a longer kill theme, you are the only one who hears more than the first 6 seconds.

Also players do not need a "hack" to copy songs.

ikr, i made a cops song from watching and copying someone on youtube , even if these themes were made with some sort of hax like he claims, i doupt little orbit would care about that as its only a song

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

You talking shit about quality prop and nzev themes?

Get the fuck out of here, you ain't even a proper theme lord.

Making longer themes involves 0% scripting. It's literally just pressing buttons in a special order to glitch the music studio

0% scripting

70% attention span

30% skill

that is how u make a theme ok?

and no

the only themes that risk being deleted are those cancer ear no things that are made to purposely bleed your ears or make you have migraines 

• Like 1

yah the days of 30k for a theme been over lol

Sign in to follow this