Devil Dog Cheater?

He is, because i can't stay up there like him. 😕

#I Know About Out Of Bounds Areas and Forbidden Ones.

Where is he going if it rains?

2 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Out of Bound.

*Ba dum tss*

10 hours ago, Saxtus said:

he just shoots the rain drops before they hit him

20 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

remove out of bounds , NOW

Its hard enough to get opp already.

I dont need half the pop doing stunts in 4x4s.

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Can you realize that pop was 4000+ just in EU cause stunts was an unique feature of APB? (plus there was not Trueogre & volcano, and some nice bug absolutely genuine fun)

Oh sorry i forgot the NONONO phylosophy of our unlucky community,

47 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Can you realize that pop was 4000+ just in EU cause stunts was an unique feature of APB? (plus there was not Trueogre & volcano, and some nice bug absolutely genuine fun)

Are you saying pop died cuz of OOB removal?

I'm not sure you have the data to back that up. 

I'm only speaking if the current reality. 

• Thanks 1

While I didn't participate in the 4x4 events I know people that did and it was fun for a decent sized amount of the community. Those community events never did happen in a normal district, always the unpopulated gold districts at a set date and time of the week.

Realistically, the OOB change killed the fun for that community and subsequently may have removed a reason for some people to log on and hang out in a non PVP way outside of just chatting in social.

Also the OOB change brought about a lot of bugs at the time and it really just looked like G1 liked making pointless work for themselves and at the same time killing a fringe community for the sake of it. 

Another example of no fun allowed G1 I've seen was with the old totem pole glitch that dopefish made a video about. I think he stacked up 50 or more guys. It wasn't gamebreaking for mission balance at all just silly fun. But as soon as G1 saw that, they went nope, patched the silly glitch that no one asked for, introduced goomba stomping that no one asked for and brough all the bugs along with it that still happen to this day, like when you get out of a car that has flipped and you all kill yourselves. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/49045311?filter=highlights&sort=time

Rambling but yeah, OOB was a mistake honestly. So heavy handed.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 2

Why can't we remove out of bounds outside of missions. No game breaking bugs or OP glitches/stunts to win a match, but without destoying fun for some part of the community

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

Why can't we remove out of bounds outside of missions. No game breaking bugs or OP glitches/stunts to win a match, but without destoying fun for some part of the community

Maybe just make a stunt district instead. 

Add some more ramps and things ... That way everyone is happy. 

I guess I never realized how much you folks liked that stuff! 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Would be easier having some building with access to certain roofs for sniper tactics.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

A Hot Wheels-Style stunt district with loops and continuing unbroken big tracks and jumps? Sign me up!

8 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

he just shoots the rain drops before they hit him

Hahaha, probably

7 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

They could add decoration in the roofs...

You can see decorations in some of them, not all but few ones have piles, billboards and other stuff, oviously not explorable anymore due to OBB and Forbidden Area systems.

7 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

remove out of bounds , NOW

I agree, they should make a district for stunts, without OBB or the system that teleport you back, i've alredy asked for that and most of the peoples agreed about that.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, but i meant maybe a system that don't let you start missions until you have the status Normal), they could do that when you put yourself in the status "Stunts/Exploring", missions don't starts but at the same time with that thing active OBB is disabled, completely.

6 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Many players left because of that thing became real, no jokes, but isn't only for that of course.

4 hours ago, Shini said:

While I didn't participate in the 4x4 events I know people that did and it was fun for a decent sized amount of the community. Those community events never did happen in a normal district, always the unpopulated gold districts at a set date and time of the week.

Realistically, the OOB change killed the fun for that community and subsequently may have removed a reason for some people to log on and hang out in a non PVP way outside of just chatting in social.

Also the OOB change brought about a lot of bugs at the time and it really just looked like G1 liked making pointless work for themselves and at the same time killing a fringe community for the sake of it. 

Another example of no fun allowed G1 I've seen was with the old totem pole glitch that dopefish made a video about. I think he stacked up 50 or more guys. It wasn't gamebreaking for mission balance at all just silly fun. But as soon as G1 saw that, they went nope, patched the silly glitch that no one asked for, introduced goomba stomping that no one asked for and brough all the bugs along with it that still happen to this day, like when you get out of a car that has flipped and you all kill yourselves. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/49045311?filter=highlights&sort=time

Rambling but yeah, OOB was a mistake honestly. So heavy handed.

I did, many times and was so much fun, extremely.

Yes, OBB change killed many players those wanted to do stunts and have fun, exploring San Paro, having fun with their team/clan/friends. Yeah, i lost many friends, because of that and other reasons.

Exactly, OBB have alot of bugs, i got teleported for forbidden area or OBB place when i was in a normal playable area, G1 restricted so many roofs, for example close to Shift, if you jump straight after the contact you will respawn instantly, just because they've put a Forbidden Area that stay only a few meters far from the ground.. like.. you can't even jump a bit, i don't say i want to jump out of map without nothing (not in a normal district) but atleast can jump on small roofs, but obviously you can jump on high skyscrapers, and not on small ones, make sense.

Ohh, yeah, i remember, dang, was so fun to make totem formed by players.. super fun to do that too.

I do know..

In the future i hope we will get more changes for the 4x4s to jump around like we does in the past, i dream that since years, like i said before in the first topic i have my ways to jump out of map, too now, isn't really a restriction for me but i would love to not respawn/have obb says "10-9-8-7.. seconds before you get teleported back" every minute.

When you go out of map you need to stay how they made that system, happens that you can go straight in the nothing and you won't respawn but if you goafter the out of map you will get respawned instantly, like BO4, they put OOB only at map limits, not all the way when the map finish.

OBB IS a mistake, honestly.

I wish it will be changed, if anyone from LO read this comment please think of that, make an "Event District" to do these type of things or just add the status script that allow you to explore without disturb other players.

P.S. just because i love exploring and i miss old days.

4 hours ago, FluttershyI said:

Exactly, i would LOVE that to be removed outside of missions, i've made a vote on that a bit time ago and everyone was okay to remove/rework it for better happiness of the community.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

i loved to jump on a car and fly away from the district or jump on a roof inaccessible and (for example) kill my group mate and start laughing, you know.. was too that a way to have fun, exploring San Paro, find things, different type of objects around inaccessible rooms and more.

8 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Would be easier having some building with access to certain roofs for sniper tactics.

That robably was the idea of RTW, just because you can find an helicopter model into apb files, super detailed, and thats why most of the super tall skyscrapers have collisions on roofs, because was something in the plans.

7 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

A Hot Wheels-Style stunt district with loops and continuing unbroken big tracks and jumps? Sign me up!

Something like that, you are free to go anywhere you wish, the thing to can explore what you want is.. something i miss since old days, 2011/12/13 and mid 2014, after that G1 introduced annoying OBB, forbidden areas and invisible walls.

14 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Problems with APB for population to drop so seriously were way deeper than stunts.

And honestly stunts are not that fun as you make them up to be. Been here several years and game simply gets... repetitive - the fact that you need to make up yourself tasks (such as stunts) to do in locked MMO is just proof of that.

16 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Problems with APB for population to drop so seriously were way deeper than stunts.

And honestly stunts are not that fun as you make them up to be. Been here several years and game simply gets... repetitive - the fact that you need to make up yourself tasks (such as stunts) to do in locked MMO is just proof of that.

the OOB idiocracy was just another nail in the cross.

plus they did the lock district (removed, but stress in young mind was traumatic, so they left).

and just for kill the pop forever they added the lovely and loved RU community to Citadel.

GG

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Well, I myself don't care at all

37 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

Well, I myself don't care at all

So why did you posted a comment? +1 post? 😂

Close this topic, please