Sign in to follow this  

Is Gaming in NA Dying? RoE is the same condition as APB; Noone ever playing NA

2 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

US minimum wage per hour 7,25 USD ( 6.43 EUR) ... Lithuania minimum wage per hour 3.39 EUR ( 3.81 USD).

Wish i was born in US 😭 ...

Oh dear. 

Smuggle yourself over here, Chicago is like $12/hr.

Its the same for servers in the other game. Guess Americans prefer other games than APB. Like GTA5.

Like 48% of gamers prefer social games. Americans can speak english language more fluently and so they prefer GTA5 that is more social based, and offers better graphics, and physics.

APB need to innovate. Introduce some features that will make sence while keeping its high level competetive gamestyle that GTA never had. Thanks to its high competetive nature this game had always a potentilal to be world wide known and played proffesinally like counter strike or starcraft on ESL tournaments or so.

Yet this game stuck in year 2012, and fell far behind todays norms.

4 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

when was this? ;o

March 14th

So anyone got any reasons to why the NA server Jericho is "dying"?

Suggestions to solve it?

13 minutes ago, Mozie said:

So anyone got any reasons to why the NA server Jericho is "dying"?

Suggestions to solve it?

Theres been plenty of it, but its better Matts way... enjoy ur populated game bro.

1 minute ago, SillyBear said:

Theres been plenty of it, but its better Matts way... enjoy ur populated game bro.

I've seen none of if so please send me towards it or tell me because youre not really contributin to the so called discussion that's so needed according to people.

4 minutes ago, Mozie said:

I've seen none of if so please send me towards it or tell me because youre not really contributin to the so called discussion that's so needed according to people.

For the same reason the game itself has been dying.

Dated game.

No updates.

No new content.

Never had a regular pop above around 6,000 players.

Not sure why you only mention NA, EU is dying as well, ditto for Nekrova, and of course Han died a while ago.

30 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Dated game.

No updates.

No new content.

Not sure why you only mention NA, EU is dying as well, ditto for Nekrova, and of course Han died a while ago.

Because this thead is for Jericho no? ;);)

Dated game sure but don't think thats something to worry bout.

Didn't we have some new event recently? That's both an update and content.

Plenty of games have less than 6000 players on a region specific server, not sure thats the problem really.

Edited by Mozie

14 minutes ago, Mozie said:

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/7-game-forum-suggestions/

Check it all maybe ull find something interesting and objective as some of my ideas that been ignored (excalibur!). My other account been banned and its messages, every single one of them, deleted by spunzabob.

Have a good read.

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Dated game.

No updates.

No new content.

It was simple all along, focusing on fc with better rewards and active gm moderation to keep an eye on cheaters. Some or another big event, like 40 vs 40 in action districts using existent content and more rewards.

You know keep the plebs entertained until engine arrives. Also focusing on jmb weapons to revive apb economy and give players incentive to keep winning apb$ to buy legendaries (buffed and worthy legends) and win prizes.

Wasnt hard at all but well, just wait for matt big ideas like br.

Edited by SillyBear

26 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

Check it all maybe ull find something interesting and objective as some of my ideas that been ignored (excalibur!). My other account been banned and its messages, every single one of them, deleted by spunzabob.

Could link me some thread with suggestions about the issue we're talking about and not suggestions about the game?

If you guys haven't figured out how to get the cheaters out of FC then let me help you, change to their team sit infront of them until they tk you or get bored.

or just tk them until they leave most of them dont have cheats for friendly fire.

Edited by Mozie
;);)

1 minute ago, Mozie said:

Could link me some thread with suggestions about the issue we're talking about and not suggestions about the game?

Suggestions about the games are to improve it and bring more players... arent you reading?

What do you expect, tie players from their testicles and bring them back to apb?

Just now, SillyBear said:

Suggestions about the games are to improve it and bring more players... arent you reading?

What do you expect, tie players from their testicles and bring them back to apb?

You want more players? wait for the engine upgrade before you ask for more stuff.

6 minutes ago, Mozie said:

You want more players? wait for the engine upgrade before you ask for more stuff.

You dont need more stuff, jsut improve what we have until more stuff can be added. Do you get it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mozie said:

Dated game sure but don't think thats something to worry bout.

Didn't we have some new event recently? That's both an update and content.

Plenty of games have less than 6000 players on a region specific server, not sure thats the problem really.

You don't think a game being nearly a decade old will have an effect on pop?

We also had more pop both at Halloween and Christmas.

The problem wouldn't be 6,000 players globally (not region specific), we'd be lucky to get back to that number. The problem is the game never appealed to enough people to support an average player base more than 6,000. That is APB has NEVER been a popular game.

5 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

March 14th

I was in Mumble with you??

40 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You don't think a game being nearly a decade old will have an effect on pop?

We also had more pop both at Halloween and Christmas.

The problem wouldn't be 6,000 players globally (not region specific), we'd be lucky to get back to that number. The problem is the game never appealed to enough people to support an average player base more than 6,000. That is APB has NEVER been a popular game.

https://steamcharts.com/app/113400 is all I can really say to that lmao.  Games to difficult to get into and doesnt rope people back in or give them reasons to keep playing, Versing detheating tryhard losers mixed with crap patootie matchmaking really doesnt help either.

6 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I was in Mumble with you??

pikachu2.gif

17 hours ago, Mozie said:

or just tk them until they leave most of them dont have cheats for friendly fire.

tking someone you think is cheating is grief/ harassment. breaking one rule because you think someone else is breaking a rule doesn't make it okay. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Dated game.

No updates.

No new content.

The dated game was doing a whole hell of a lot better before LO unbanned thousands of cheater accounts and then utterly ignored in-game player complaints about the now taken over game which makes it really unenjoyable.  Grats LO for a cheater playerbase that doesn't invest in your product.  How's that working out for you?  Oh yeah, throw in a BR.... that will hammer the last nail in the coffin.

Merged.

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That is APB has NEVER been a popular game.

When I first started playing, it was before Threat Segregation patch totally screwed matchmaking up the plug-hole... and there were 20 open districts even late into the night. It was a different version of the game, and while imperfect it WORKED.  Everything G1 did to "improve" only pushed the game farther from the best iteration. THreat Segregation singlehandedly caused the largest playerbase drop off the map.  Once that happened, it was literally the point of no return because nothing they could tweak out of matchmaking could bring back enough players for balance. the only hope of this game is to restore the original RTW files, engine upgrade that version, and have a fresh launch.

1 hour ago, Hey! said:

,~snip~

Pop now is roughly what it was before LO took over. 

On 4/9/2019 at 1:45 PM, Similarities said:

gaming in NA is far from dead, this game in NA, however, is mega dead. everyone from NA has just gone to EU now.

I don't play in Europe.

Where did you get that from?

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Pop now is roughly what it was before LO took over. 

Any ideas how to get people to play APB?

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I don't play in Europe.

Where did you get that from?

Any ideas how to get people to play APB?

Change.

That's about as simple as you can state it.

LO knows this, and its coming.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Change.

That's about as simple as you can state it.

LO knows this, and its coming.

Provide me with some evidence because at this point Im seriously about to uninstall the game and be done with it because playing it in the state that its in is just making me hate my life more than I already do.
No games are enjoyable anymore. 

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Provide me with some evidence because at this point Im seriously about to uninstall the game and be done with it because playing it in the state that its in is just making me hate my life more than I already do.
No games are enjoyable anymore. 

Homie, you know if I could, I would. Especially for you.

The game got dead because tiggs and the rest of ex-staff we're swinging ban hammers like crazy for nothing. Alot of good people R255 got banned for no obsolete reason.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this