Sign in to follow this  

Is Gaming in NA Dying? RoE is the same condition as APB; Noone ever playing NA

7 hours ago, Hey! said:

The dated game was doing a whole hell of a lot better before LO unbanned thousands of cheater accounts and then utterly ignored in-game player complaints about the now taken over game which makes it really unenjoyable.  Grats LO for a cheater playerbase that doesn't invest in your product.  How's that working out for you?  Oh yeah, throw in a BR.... that will hammer the last nail in the coffin.

I still cant understand. Ive seen plenty of fucks up but this by far is the wrongest ive ever seen.

You have plenty of people ruining the game in the shittiest way possible, being one of the main reasons for the games decay, yet he welcomes them back to do it once again with more strength with the game going downhill.

He gave a reason for it, but i know it isnt true. No one ever is that stupid to unban the people that will for sure crap in your own investment. No way... i wish some day to hear the real reason for it.

That is ones of the reasons i have no respect for them.

6 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

I still cant understand. Ive seen plenty of fucks up but this by far is the wrongest ive ever seen.

You have plenty of people ruining the game in the shittiest way possible, being one of the main reasons for the games decay, yet he welcomes them back to do it once again with more strength with the game going downhill.

He gave a reason for it, but i know it isnt true. No one ever is that stupid to unban the people that will for sure crap in your own investment. No way... i wish some day to hear the real reason for it.

That is ones of the reasons i have no respect for them.

How clueless do you have to be to think cheaters stopped playing once banned in a f2p game with neither IP nor HWID bans? 

Unreal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

How clueless do you have to be to think cheaters stopped playing once banned in a f2p game with neither IP nor HWID bans? 

Unreal. 

At least they dont have their accounts. And increase certain maps rank requirements for them to spend more time to shit on players.

And for some guys that got banned after cheating long time, they unbanned them and gave them name change.

How do i know you may ask? I added them to my friend list.

1 minute ago, SillyBear said:

At least they dont have their accounts. And increase certain maps rank requirements for them to spend more time to shit on players.

And for some guys that got banned after cheating long time, they unbanned them and gave them name change.

How do i know you may ask? I added them to my friend list.

They had their new accounts. 

They never went anywhere. 

Not to mention there was a multitude of players falsely banned who finally got their accounts back. 

Justice. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Not to mention there was a multitude of players falsely banned who finally got their accounts back. 

Justice. 

Justice? Lol you are so wrong.

See your justice in the number of players, asshat.

Edited by SillyBear

3 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

Same as before Little Orbit.

What is your point?

24 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

"Same". Sure.

If only there was some place that had like a chart that could show such things.

Oh well, no reason to get so "steamed".

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If only there was some place that had like a chart that could show such things.

Oh well, no reason to get so "steamed".

Like if i didnt play the game.

Who are you trying to fool?

12 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

Like if i didnt play the game.

Who are you trying to fool?

Fine I'll spoil it, just over 500 average players the month before the acquisition.

Just over 500 average players last month.

Sorry if the facts don't fit your narrative, but I can't help that.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Fine I'll spoil it, just over 500 average players the month before the acquisition.

Just over 500 average players last month.

Sorry if the facts don't fit your narrative, but I can't help that.

Like if numbers is the only thing that matters...

1 hour ago, SillyBear said:

5 minutes ago, SillyBear said:

9GZkvnh.gif

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

9GZkvnh.gif

We had enough to play fc and enjoy weapons. Get it?

How many days ive been waiting to play?

2 hours ago, SillyBear said:

We had enough to play fc and enjoy weapons. Get it?

How many days ive been waiting to play?

I was unfairly banned but thanks to LO I an no longer banned by G1 because I pissed Tiggs off.

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Change.

That's about as simple as you can state it.

LO knows this, and its coming.

so no ideas other than change? hmm was hoping you might have an idea others didn't yet

Btw thanks for the spct work you guys do

On 4/2/2019 at 2:11 PM, Queen of Love said:

NA is the new HAN.

Funny thing really is that HAN outlived all servers, Before and after the merge only for HAN to be merged with NA, So hats off to the real survivors to all HAN players right there. 😎

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Justice. 

20 hours ago, SillyBear said:

CookiePuss is correct.

Quite a few were unjustly banned , including MattScott himself.

You know...the CEO of Little Orbit? Yeah him.

Also of those who did cheat they sincerely apologized to the community and felt remorse over cheating in the past.

People deserve a second chance for a very good reason ; Love is not love until it is given away.

Finally the ones who did fraud and other such crimes were not unbanned , only the ones who could not be justifiably banned as well as those who were given a second chance.

If I recall correctly the ones who did cheat in the past had to discuss it with Little Orbit about if they would be considered to begin with , but I am uncertain.

19 hours ago, SillyBear said:

please do not divide zero by zero we dont need the universe to collapse

On 4/12/2019 at 12:49 PM, CookiePuss said:

Pop now is roughly what it was before LO took over. 

Really?  Get some honesty.  Since LO took over, Jericho is DEAD.  It wasn't dead before... low pop, yes, but still kicking it.  Before LO took over, Citadel was even healthy.  Now Citadel is Jericho.  But, lie to yourself if it makes you feel gud bruh,

23 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I was unfairly banned but thanks to LO I an no longer banned by G1 because I pissed Tiggs off.

Everyone was unfairly banned including the fairly banned ;)

7 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Really?  Get some honesty.  Since LO took over, Jericho is DEAD.  It wasn't dead before... low pop, yes, but still kicking it.  Before LO took over, Citadel was even healthy.  Now Citadel is Jericho.  But, lie to yourself if it makes you feel gud bruh,

Here are the numbers:

sNnaLKi.png

• Thanks 1

I still play this game because I hate myself and have segregated myself away from reality and dont have much else to do. This game doesnt even really bring me enjoyment anymore to be honest.  It used to be this place where I could actually be myself and not have to fear judgement from others and was a place to socialize and meet people and just talk about whatever whenever and however.  It was my honest to god Escape from Reality that I absolutely loved.   

I whole heartedly think that the game is dying for a few mins reasons being the biggest factor of all isthe community, its what fucking kills this game.  That ontop of extremely difficult to get into and giving no reasons to keep coming back and playin whereas other games rope you in and make you want to keep playing and getting more stuff and meeting more people and etc etc but this game just..... Doesnt at all.  

idk... I just want APB to be great again.

Merged.

2 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Everyone was unfairly banned including the fairly banned 😉

this doesnt make sense.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Here are the numbers:

Stop using facts to indirectly quench people’s 2nd amendment right to have a bitchy moan.

6 hours ago, Hey! said:

Please dont add any more salt my popcorn already has enough thank you

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Here are the numbers:

sNnaLKi.png

Thanks for finding that again for people.

3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Stop using facts to indirectly quench people’s 2nd amendment right to have a bitchy moan.

Oh geez dont start that 2nd amendment argument in yet another thread lol

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Here are the numbers:

sNnaLKi.png

Those numbers can be as close as u want Jericho is still worse now then when it was last yr. Were under 1000 peak players overall and Jericho struggles to keep its total pop above 200 players, which when you subtract the social warriors who dont actually play the game your struggling to hold a pop of a mere 165 ppl at best. Theres no way Jericho can continue on as it stands and LO is going to have to close off some districts to try to keep a district populated enough to play. LO and @MattScott have a decision to make as they have to release some kind of game fixes before the engine update to at least maintain the pop thats left or there wont be anybody when its ready. Citadel has afew more players but not by much and at this stage of the game nobody is going to make new chars and redo all their customs in a game that wont last long enough to enjoy it.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this