Sign in to follow this  
Koriyasa

Troubled Times

Why is it do people actually believe that G1 has done for APB than LO, and I'm talking about right as soon their purchased up APB from RTW until their buy out from LO. Because 90% of people I've spoken to, always say RTW APB was better than G1. I also think blaming the ddoss issues on LO not wanting to fix it or taking to long is ignorant. The Ddos management has gotten a lot better, but I think this is a lot more complex and isn't just a server overload,but what do i know could be blowing smoke. 

So which has taken better care of the game? G1, LO, RTW, or cancer.

L.O.  RTW/g1 did nothing but reset the server now and then. There was no plan to add content, dds would happen n it would be 3 days before the server was reset. 

👨‍🎓 

G1. Paying like 50$ for 50 hours of gameplay from RTW wasnt worth it at all and LO has done just 1 update in 8 months. So I would say G1 did most of the work on this game so far.

RTW and Early G1 did a lot of good for the game , and then the game stayed the same for 4-5 years , then LO came in, so all of them had a significent impact on the game

so the best way to say it is, G1/RP had the worst impact on the game

btw i invite you to check out this thread :

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

G1. Paying like 50$ for 50 hours of gameplay from RTW wasnt worth it at all and LO has done just 1 update in 8 months. So I would say G1 did most of the work on this game so far.

Technically... you are right.

But if you take into consideration time - LO is in the lead.

Then there is quality of what old G1 introducted...

Edited by Mitne

5 hours ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

we had multiple new events from Halloween to Christmas

where were you?

only Little Orbit has put their backs into APB while the others only talked to deceive us

Edited by Fortune Runner

5 hours ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

You missed something in the last year, i am sure.

Yeah, the company that went bankrupt in just over two months was the superior company.

SHlK80L.gif

All G1 did was recycling RTW assets and releasing shit that no one asked for AKA deployables/consumables. 

We live in troubled times,

these are troubled times,

we live in troubled times,

you live in troubled times

Thus far G1 has done the most, though they have also had the most time with the game. (This excludes the entire building of the game by RTW/only post release changes)

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, the company that went bankrupt in just over two months was the superior company.

Indeed.  I mean, RTW made the game and all. Shame they couldn't afford to host it.  G1 did a lot for the game, over time they did less and less.
LO has promised the world... and delivered a fart... so time will tell. It's easy to blame everyone when you haven't done anything.

1wdkdoo.gif

Edited by Hey!

very simply.  the RTW project had a huge funding In RTW there was a real treasure of talented designers, each of them was ready to bring something truly revolutionary to the game . Tom Stockwell , Jade Law , Dani Roberge , Arron Simpson , Dario Pane .....

K7sLHcN43G.jpg

game closed 1. because according to some estimates, $ 300,000,000 is not returned to the developers . players were not ready to pay for the unfinished game with constant bugs and lags . 2. because the clan system which can only exist in the League system . can not intersect with the system for individual players.                

Edited by Yood

Sign in to follow this