Sign in to follow this  
Asco

DDOS Jericho

Jericho's servers are not stable ? 

Im not happy about it either, but its worth mentioning that getting mad at LO is exactly what the DDOSers want.

Just something tho keep in mind.

• Thanks 1

Can someone explain to me why is this the only online game that i play that gets DDoSed ???

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im not happy about it either, but its worth mentioning that getting mad at LO is exactly what the DDOSers want.

I'm not angry with LO
Those who make the attack have no social life or what. Today is my free day so go in to play for a while.

if you lick someone's ... . that doesn't mean the truth .

we as players and developers' companies have obligations to each other . we as honest players their basenote performed . when do we get anything more than words ?

on a server the last time in average 40-50 people . in the middle of the week . The server is constantly shaking . this is UNACCEPTABLE .

Edited by Yood

Not Mad at LO. They shoulda hired a Master Hacker to catch these people. 

I am furious with the hax that are doing this. 

Society today, most of the younger generation are sociopaths, little or no morals, they kill babies, torture animals, ping out games n giggle like a pubescent 14 year old. 

DDSer  GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM, PUNK 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Not Mad at LO. They shoulda hired a Master Hacker to catch these people. 

I am furious with the hax that are doing this. 

Society today, most of the younger generation are sociopaths, little or no morals, they kill babies, torture animals, ping out games n giggle like a pubescent 14 year old. 

DDSer  GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM, PUNK 

you wouldn't believe me . I'm not scolding LO , not angry . I want to give this team a BIG KICK up the backside . to speed up the process .

Edited by Yood

Wonder how long these attacks are going to persist or when LO will have an adequate defense against them. I'll finally be getting back in game in about a week after my hiatus. But these DDoS attacks seem to be pretty consistent over the past several weeks..

Sure would be nice if society wasn't so screwed up. Someone must have a serious vendetta against G1/LO.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, demonoid said:

Wonder how long these attacks are going to persist or when LO will have an adequate defense against them. I'll finally be getting back in game in about a week after my hiatus. But these DDoS attacks seem to be pretty consistent over the past several weeks..

Sure would be nice if society wasn't so screwed up. Someone must have a serious vendetta against G1/LO.

against jericho server only.

3 minutes ago, demonoid said:

these Doss Attacks have been going on Jericho's server for years .

Edited by Yood

Man Im fucking pissed. My thrad got moved why didnt this one. FAVORITISMMM

2 hours ago, Guacamole said:

Can someone explain to me why is this the only online game that i play that gets DDoSed ???

Server security is probably on the indie game levels of bad.

tbh APB servers have always been low par. Especially if they can't even handle 100 players a district and had to downsize to 80.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Man Im fucking pissed. My thrad got moved why didnt this one. FAVORITISMMM

Mod coverage is sporadic at best... give it time.

Edited by CookiePuss

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Mod coverage is sporadic at best... give it time.

As this issue has been resolved for now, I'll be locking this thread

~@mayii