I think matchmaking is drunk....

2 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Only if it's someone who is a complete dickbag to me and they're are on a same mission. I'm not sure whether there is any temporal consequences for those who exploit threat and ruin games for others.

The biggest problem however is that often there's no districts available when you're gold and you're either forced to dethreat or quit playing, i choose the latter option.  

I mean, i simply play in silver and on whichever 1 of the two silver districts have pop in it. I havnt seen 2 full districts (WF and Fin) since LO took over, and before that... before gold lock so heh..

8 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I mean, i simply play in silver and on whichever 1 of the two silver districts have pop in it. I havnt seen 2 full districts (WF and Fin) since LO took over, and before that... before gold lock so heh..

It's only bronze districts that are mostly populated during less populated hours, silver districts are often full during more populated hours. I don't play actively atm, only with my nephew or during events.

52 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

It's only bronze districts that are mostly populated during less populated hours, silver districts are often full during more populated hours. I don't play actively atm, only with my nephew or during events.

only 1 silver district is full, and maybe a fightclub if lucky... 😢 During events pop increases a little but normally its play on which is open... even during Jericho uptime at 5+est.

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

pretty much, I'd be in OC 24/7 if it had a population to go with it. You don't worry about rank/threat, and you get opp REALLY fast, but there's no pop there so i go silver. Cause its the only one with pop

ikr i wish we had the pop id be there 24/7

1 hour ago, xHenryman90x said:

Only if it's someone who is a complete dickbag to me and they're are on a same mission. I'm not sure whether there is any temporal consequences for those who exploit threat and ruin games for others.

The biggest problem however is that often there's no districts available when you're gold and you're either forced to dethreat or quit playing, i choose the latter option.  

advanced options in the top left corner of district selection menu - select silver districts and then join us there.

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

advanced options in the top left corner of district selection menu - select silver districts and then join us there.

shhh dont tell him the 7 year long secret

On 3/25/2019 at 5:59 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

Ie1QhfX.png

I apologize but I do not understand how your contact can still upload emule level 10? Your maximum range! I do not understand .

38 minutes ago, SirVilla said:

I apologize but I do not understand how your contact can still upload emule level 10? Your maximum range! I do not understand .

The character selected on the screenshot is not his character. Your own name appears in yellow on the scoreboard

33 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The character selected on the screenshot is not his character. Your own name appears in yellow on the scoreboard

ok ty i sorry   me fail !

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Yeah sure, it just takes alot of time sometimes when you have to move your mouse and click repeatedly due to lack of automated queue system.

6 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Yeah sure, it just takes alot of time sometimes when you have to move your mouse and click repeatedly due to lack of automated queue system.

But it works....eventually.

It's the best we can suggest with what we have until after the new engine and then phasing and hopefully soon a new menu and queue system etc.

At least we all know Little Orbit keeps their promises to us and gives it their all to make APB better.

I hope they can do the same for Fallen Earth. Those people are i worse shape than us.