Adawon

Little Orbit does not listen to players who quit

9 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

still waiting on proof on your own claims:

https://steamcharts.com/app/113400 

Take a look

Average players in July 2012 ~ 2,482

Average players in the last 30 days ~ 603

In case if you don't know, 2,482 > 603, which means 603 is a minority. The majority who left the game didn't leave because the game needs polishing, but because the game needs a lot of change. That's the point of the whole topic. Now I think you had had enough of my time.

oh wait, thats not a rebuttal.

Nice mimicking, funny guy.

Edited by Adawon
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Adawon said:

What if I even suggested to remove Valzipram tablet? 

removing content is a horrible idea

14 minutes ago, Adawon said:

You can agree or disagree and leave the rest for the developers. See the point already?

so suggestion threads shouldnt have any input from other players?

it doesnt help anyone if i just hop into a thread and leave a "yes" or a "no"

3 minutes ago, Adawon said:

Where did you ask that?

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

will vehicle mods support whoever is driving?

4 minutes ago, Adawon said:

Yes, that's what I am suggesting and think it's fine.

i'd argue that taking control away from the player, especially in such a critical moment (removing the player from cover) is a really bad mechanic for pvp - its frustrating and mitigates the skill factor

6 minutes ago, Adawon said:

I am interested in your opinion on the meaning of polishing. Please, define it for me.

imo if a game "just needs polishing" everything is already there and its all good, maybe this UI menu could use some streamlining or maybe that animation doesnt quite match up with gameplay - the only thing left are these small cosmetic "issues"

11 minutes ago, Adawon said:

oh wait, there was like... only 2 or 3 reviews complaining about legit stuff thats not being addressed

thats not what that sentence means, "legit" is clearly describing the problems in the reviews, not the reviews themselves

22 minutes ago, Adawon said:

Contradiction with what exactly?

if you cant see the irony there i cant help you lol

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

Stuff

Let's continue on the suggestions forum.

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

imo if a game "just needs polishing" everything is already there and its all good, maybe this UI menu could use some streamlining or maybe that animation doesnt quite match up with gameplay - the only thing left are these small cosmetic "issues"

I can send you a compilation video of bugs and glitches I've recorded though

48 minutes ago, Adawon said:

In case if you don't know, 2,482 > 603, which means 603 is a minority. The majority who left the game didn't leave because the game needs polishing, but because the game needs a lot of change. That's the point of the whole topic.

and how does that proves your point?

On 2/10/2019 at 3:02 AM, Adawon said:

Little Orbit is ignoring the much larger audience, which is the players who left. Being one of them to leave in 2015 (came back last year hoping little orbit will bring change), I was, and still, getting bugged by game mechanics that I think need to change, and would argue that most of the players who quit are just like me.

nobody denies APB's population is in decline. but YOU said LO is ignoring this "large audience" who is "bugged by the mechanics that you think needs to change" and told us to "read the reviews".

i read the reviews, find that nobody is complaining about the mechanics you wanted to change, and that LO is not ignoring the audience thats leaving, and actually, they are addressing the biggest complains.

so your steamchart doesnt contradicts my point nor proves yours, and we're still lacking proof of your-own-claim

so, once again, im still waiting for the proof of your-own-claim that discredits my proof...i mean, YOUR proof, you told us to go read steam reviews.

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Adawon said:

I can send you a compilation video of bugs and glitches I've recorded though

apb does not "just need polishing" nor have i claimed that

Dude, y'all were crying about engine upgrade. Now they are working on it and they cant do everything at the same time. Just be patient and wait 😕 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Adawon said:

I've gone through this in the replies, please read them.

How about you read what I wrote fully.

Jeez.

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

apb does not "just need polishing" nor have i claimed that

BXNNXD has pointed out many things needing to be addressed and quite often a majority of  the community no matter what rank or threat has normally agreed with BXNNXD

It is one of the reasons why I respect BXNNXD so much.

30 minutes ago, Mitne said:

How about you read what I wrote fully.

Jeez. 

If you dont add your measurments most guys wont care what you say *shrugs*

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

If you dont add your measurments most guys wont care what you say *shrugs*

But he just tries to get his point across without listening.

I understand being angry at some things but not what he is.

It's litteraly game flavour.

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

But he just tries to get his point across without listening.

I understand being angry at some things but not what he is.

It's litteraly game flavour.

True.

Or maybe hes Tsundere and wants to cuddle with you? hes more gentle with you than others. I wonder....

• Like 1

well i think he made his point anyway hope we got his point trough by us the community and lets see what happens faster

rome isn't build in 1 day so pretty sure that this game is the same. its maybe 10 years old but we only recently had a new company taking over and there doing everything in there power to build the game whit our ideas in there shape. 

just like @_gousk said. 

time to move on and wait for the game we get all the info we want and need every month

I've removed several off-topic posts from the thread. Please keep any discussions relevant to the topic of the thread.

-Spuzva

• Thanks 1

Holy shit this is heated.

IMO - You can't really have this discussion just yet when LO just picks up speed. I think we all read the same material where to bring it to a new engine, it needs to be reworked. None of us probably can be 100% correct in the matter, but I think we should let there be a nice time period where the community doesn't club each other or LO for whatever comes in mind. See how things work out and give input where it's necessary.

I'm no great coder, but for there to be re-made mechanics, the team should first be familiar with the code. Better yet, the whole 'going over to a newer engine' is going to make the team working behind it go over the code. Everyone's that touched it has said that it's spaghetti and whack. If I'm not wrong, LO's aim is to re-write the game for it to be improvable later. They currently seem to be working on getting the game on a newer engine, so it may live further. Whether they're re-doing mechanics that turn shit when ported over now or when they work on getting it to UE4, we can only really start asking and judging after the process.

When I ask to give this time, I ask to actually give it time. I understand the impatience, but no one can really judge right now. Any input given now can still be accounted at some point. It may not be now, but maybe the reason they're not responding to your requests is because they're quite not yet at the stage where they could afford to make efforts on the current base.

They dont give a single fuckin shit at all.  Just listen to the majority of people who complain who have under 200 hours in the game and dont understand shit ammiright? lawl

Company is a fucking joke when it comes to this shit. Quit being scared to tell someone theyre wrong and more importantly start playing the fucking game you own Little Orbit so you can see whats its actually like instead of living in fantasy lala land where you just assume shit works when it VERY clearly does not.

19 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

True.

Or maybe hes Tsundere and wants to cuddle with you? hes more gentle with you than others. I wonder....

That's straight-up mean 😞

On 2/10/2019 at 2:54 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

500 hours is pretty low in my opinion when compared to other players that are considered veterans.

01ddb17dbe1ae7d6b8667d5c0ed3da93.png

Am I a veteran daddy