Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Amberwind

Guide: How to win missions

Recommended Posts

Buy an NFAS and a Joker RFP from a contact. When you have reached Pointman Rank 5 using the NFAS, buy the 1 slot version of the NFAS and put an Improved Rifling 3 in the mod slot. You're good to go.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you are just mad cause your ntec is not in the meta, press S lol

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried this guide and now i am win every duel against TRIGACHI shotguns. 

Thank you OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cheater said:

you are just mad cause your ntec is not in the meta, press S lol

cheater

 

 

rfp needs a nerf though.

Edited by neophobia
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

matt please don't touch the nfas ignore the whiners it's a well balanced weapon that is accesable to EVERYONE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Misakaaa said:

matt please don't touch the nfas ignore the whiners it's a well balanced weapon that is accesable to EVERYONE!

This is what scares me. The fact that the devs might listen to people like you.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amberwind said:

This is what scares me. The fact that the devs might listen to people like you.

the gun is accesable to everyone which means you can fight fire with fire. and also it is a FREAKING SHOTGUN all you have to do is press s and back off. Don't you know how physics work don't you know that you will get less damage when you are farther away from the gun?

Please educate yourself before posting nonsense and don't skip school people like you need it the most.

PS: no offense btw

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how he just called him illiterate scum, and then proceeded to say that no offense should be taken. 

 

GOAT, way to go :classic_laugh:

Edited by _chain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Misakaaa said:

the gun is accesable to everyone which means you can fight fire with fire. and also it is a FREAKING SHOTGUN all you have to do is press s and back off. Don't you know how physics work don't you know that you will get less damage when you are farther away from the gun?

Please educate yourself before posting nonsense and don't skip school people like you need it the most.

PS: no offense btw

I am not taking advice from someone straight out of the bronze district and I sure as hell hope Little Orbit doesn't either. If you think it is as simple as "pressing S" then you must be physically missing vital parts of your brain.

 

PS: no offense btw

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Misakaaa said:

the gun is accesable to everyone which means you can fight fire with fire. and also it is a FREAKING SHOTGUN all you have to do is press s and back off. Don't you know how physics work don't you know that you will get less damage when you are farther away from the gun?

Please educate yourself before posting nonsense and don't skip school people like you need it the most.

PS: no offense btw

are u serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 8:38 PM, Amberwind said:

This is what scares me. The fact that the devs might listen to people like you.

Almost all members of the new SPCT are people like him.
It is already happening lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

item --> trunk ---> speed  ?

 

8 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

Almost all members of the new SPCT are people like him.
It is already happening lol

 

because the triggerbotting one they had before was better? 😛

Edited by LilyV3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

item --> trunk ---> speed  ?

 

 

because the triggerbotting one they had before was better? 😛

I'd take a cheating SPCT over a braindead chimp any day of the week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, swft said:

dont crying noob

lul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, Amberwind said:

I am not taking advice from someone straight out of the bronze district and I sure as hell hope Little Orbit doesn't either. If you think it is as simple as "pressing S" then you must be physically missing vital parts of your brain.

 

PS: no offense btw

kind of weird that someone that complains about the nfas being op is calling me dumb and thinks im a bronze. You should work on yourself first before judging others (PS: no offense for real now)

Im really sorry if i offended you i really like the nfas so i might have overexaggerated a bit when i had the thought of it getting nerfed because people keep getting outplayed since the only thing they know is to pressing w and walk towards the enemy like rambo without using any nades or cars and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×