Jump to content
Vnight

Bronze District For Years And Years!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Yood said:

this is your personal choice . you write that you are not a good player . so you're JUST a problem for your team . Food. 

average player is not bad player.

player who is stuck between silver/gold is not bad.

bad players team kill

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yood said:

Learn to switch shoulders on a frequent basis - What do you mean ?

Thanks. your opinion is very important to me . I will do as I see fit .

was the same i said to you lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, yeah golds join in silver, silvers join in bronze and bronze are supposed to join in green but with this low player base in Jericho that isn't possible..

 

But, i mainly played in bronze district (because my high ping, i can't be competitive.. just try to have good time here and see how tryhard and sh*t talk can people be playing in bronze). I can say it's very strange when i face a mission vs bronze's.. yeah sometimes we got mission like 3vs1 Trainee, but that is how matchmaking works here. (?) 🤣

 

Most of the people i play againts are very skilled, sometimes people who play in silver districts join in bronze and they say something like this "Wow, i'm getting killed more than compared in silver"  or "opp here is hard than silver". Maybe that happen because of many players dt in silver.. idk. Most of the match i played in silver are very balanced, but there is always a pro player, maybe hack (?) 😅 that can carry alone our or their team or a well coordinated premade groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

Hmm, yeah golds join in silver, silvers join in bronze and bronze are supposed to join in green but with this low player base in Jericho that isn't possible..

 

But, i mainly played in bronze district (because my high ping, i can't be competitive.. just try to have good time here and see how tryhard and sh*t talk can people be playing in bronze). I can say it's very strange when i face a mission vs bronze's.. yeah sometimes we got mission like 3vs1 Trainee, but that is how matchmaking works here. (?) 🤣

 

Most of the people i play againts are very skilled, sometimes people who play in silver districts join in bronze and they say something like this "Wow, i'm getting killed more than compared in silver"  or "opp here is hard than silver". Maybe that happen because of many players dt in silver.. idk. Most of the match i played in silver are very balanced, but there is always a pro player, maybe hack (?) 😅 that can carry alone our or their team or a well coordinated premade groups.

are you a clan or solo player ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most important thing is to try when you play.

So long as you do that, it doesn't matter if you end up qualifying for bronze or silver districts.

Its only an issue if you purposefully lose matches and do poorly in order to deflate your threat so you can play in a district in which you do not belong.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

judging prevedushim comment I confident the player must take the OGRE , Kevlar 3 , Colin Jaket 3 and play aganict bronze and silvers simple stock weapons without having any mods ? I can gather a group of 255 lv with different guns and mods trolling the bronze district . you do not understand that this is not a game !? everyone should have a chance to win .

 

I'm not playing in bronze is Packed to the teeth with mods and weapons , essentially .  I'M NOT A TROLL .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like bronze has players who want to play. All I get on silver nowadays are full clans who refuse to show up to the objective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Sounds like bronze has players who want to play. All I get on silver nowadays are full clans who refuse to show up to the objective.

the clans are evil . at least I as a solo player must not play with 2 or 3 rookies against clan players that play always only for their group and using extraneous program to negotiate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not in an evil clan yood geez

and being a solo player means  playing with randoms

randoms means  no coordination in many cases.

clans means learning to work together for the common goal of the mission objective.

clans are not bad

clans make new friends to play APB together and make more fun to play

Edited by Fortune Runner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune Runner after your fun the servers are empty .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yood said:

Fortune Runner after your fun the servers are empty .

of course, its not the bad hitreg, the barely-running servers, the unbalanced gameplay, the bad matchmaking, the terrible new player experience, or the high armas prices

 

its the clans, clans are killing the game

 

unreal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I join a district are you sure players are not logging on just to kill me for the luls ?

Even my clan mates do that so it would not surprise me if others joined the district to kill me  and then left afterwards

We kill each other just because anyways lol

But either way ...... I do not dethreat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LoL its perfectly ok to be you thinking it so, problem is they latyely started banning us from out personal opinions, so i'm just gonna say it like it is... youn need to like whatever you don't cuz otherwise this game is going to tell you otherwise) according to their standard.

Truth is... it was never ok, they just stalling thius game to its end, as it seems. so gl supporting it.

and the damaged language i believe should speak for itself.

Edited by Vnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did the mods remove raped from title or was it op?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

did the mods remove raped from title or was it op?

i got banned from expressing my oppinion so you need to go fuck yourself with yours, let's see how banned are you gonna get :)))

Special agewnt fropm some patootie.

Edited by Vnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vnight said:

i got banned from expressing my oppinion so you need to go fuck yourself with yours, let's see how banned are you gonna get :)))

 

Wait, in game?

Hopefully not permanently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you mean, hopefully permanently.

lmao, they like to ban me, cuz i told them that im a troill, and they couldn't ban me from posting here, so now wt6f are they doing, not sure myself.

Still waiting for my perma ban more than 11 years.

And please mr staff, BAN ME ALREADY!!! i need to give up this game and move on... sadly its addictive for somekind of mind, but that's rare, cuz most ppl are cucks, and they have no concept of moral standards... but yeah, teach me sensei, lmao, hopefully one godamn day :/. As if i care :))) Come with the heavy ban cunts.

Edited by Vnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vnight said:

i got banned from expressing my oppinion so you need to go fuck yourself with yours, let's see how banned are you gonna get :)))

Special agewnt fropm some patootie.

probably not banned at all tbh, not sure how you got banned for it if you’re posting right now but ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

probably not banned at all tbh, not sure how you got banned for it if you’re posting right now but ok

trust me, i got warned, and banned for a while, then today i managed to express myself afgain, so go fuck yourself, cuz you don't know your shit.

 

and i just burned my fucking chicken... every fuckin thing here, its a warning or ban risk, wtf is the poiunt of free spech i have no idea, as every time you try it, becomes a political bullshoot. I will NEVER and i  mean EVER support a anti fucking free speech game... not that i ever did it, problerm is, in order to make a point,you need to make a mess out of it :)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

trust me, i got warned, and banned for a while, then today i managed to express myself afgain, so go fuck yourself, cuz you don't know your shit.

 

Mate, are you alright?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

did the mods remove raped from title or was it op?

Coming to forums everyday and not forgetting to post comments on every post, but too late to notice the edit on forum title.

 

Teach me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Mate, are you alright?

Dont stop him, this is his time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Mate, are you alright?

 

You are absolutelly normal, ignorant fucking supportive of a anrachy concept, if there as only one time i ever failed about your kind, but that was never an issue, so we always got along, cuz we never had a fucking enemy in our basic concept, so gl mr smartass, as you are just that. Srry for my bad grammar, but im not intrested to learn french. (never was).

oh... lol didn't you know???,,, the population is so low, that they stopped remioving trolls too... too bad for you assholes i guess :))) I mean can u imagine them removing the last supportive roups from this game just cuz you are butthurt? Go figure... cuz i was so often butthutrt, that i simply used my intelect, and gave up that questline for trolls. but recently picked it up, as they simply don't care about ppl tyhat use brain, and only care about ppl that use their credit card. Bad improvement, but who am i to say so.

Anyway, please teach me, i might be wrong, and miss allot of things, but you ot superior information, so do teach me, or give me a break.

... itsa nightmare to close this up... hope you managed to figure it out and finally ban me. im sick of myself too :)))

Edited by Vnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vnight said:

You are absolutelly normal, ignorant fucking supportive of a anrachy concept, if there as only one time i ever failed about your kind, but that was never an issue, so we always got along, cuz we never had a fucking enemy in our basic concept, so gl mr smartass, as you are just that. Srry for my bad grammar, but im not intrested to learn french. (never was).

oh... lol didn't you know???,,, the population is so low, that they stopped remioving trolls too... too bad for you assholes i guess :))) I mean can u imagine them removing the last supportive roups from this game just cuz you are butthurt? Go figure... cuz i was so often butthutrt, that i simply used my intelect, and gave up that questline for trolls. but recently picked it up, as they simply don't care about ppl tyhat use brain, and only care about ppl that use their credit card. Bad improvement, but who am i to say so.

Anyway, please teach me, i might be wrong, and miss allot of things, but you ot superior information, so do teach me, or give me a break.

... itsa nightmare to close this up... hope you managed to figure it out and finally ban me. im sick of myself too :)))

Bro, I'm just a random player, same as you. 

I can't ban anyone from anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Vnight said:

trust me, i got warned, and banned for a while, then today i managed to express myself afgain, so go fuck yourself, cuz you don't know your shit.

 

and i just burned my fucking chicken... every fuckin thing here, its a warning or ban risk, wtf is the poiunt of free spech i have no idea, as every time you try it, becomes a political bullshoot. I will NEVER and i  mean EVER support a anti fucking free speech game... not that i ever did it, problerm is, in order to make a point,you need to make a mess out of it :)))

so you don’t support any game?

 

because no games will allow you true freedom of speech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×