mtz

Legendary weapon opinion poll

4 hours ago, BetaAlanine said:

Nerf yukon and ogre and noone can say apb ist p2w.

If you think those guns are p2w, you are just bad at apb. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you think those guns are p2w, you are just bad at apb. 

Not pay to win, but it would be appreciated if the yukons fire rate bug would get fixed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Not pay to win, but it would be appreciated if the yukons fire rate bug would get fixed.

Yeah.

I wonder if it ever will though?

Like how much time does it take to change one value on one weapon?

Edited by CookiePuss

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah.

I wonder if it ever will though?

Like how much time does it take to change one value on one weapon?

It's probably more than just a value, as it's using the burst fire rate as its full auto fire rate. I think if you'd change values, the burst would become slower together with the full auto one.

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

It's probably more than just a value, as it's using the burst fire rate as its full auto fire rate. I think if you'd change values, the burst would become slower together with the full auto one.

RIP correct Yukon. We never got to now ye.

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

can't agree more

Great idea!
Polls are way more efficient at collecting playerbase's opinion about stuff, and the risk to create toxic discussion is way lower than usual (granted, people who like to type the first thing that crosses their mind will still be there tho 😛 )

tbh I think we should make more polls of this kind, maybe ordered by Weapon Cathegory?

I.E.: Snipers
-How good is HVR762? Yes - No
-How good is Scout? Potato - Yesn't

-etc.

True Ogre ain't p2w, just too much forgiving on people who can't aim for shit. You can miss half the shots and still be lucky enough to get the kill... and i'm not saying this out of saltiness, cause i use it and i have fun with it. That's just my view on it ^^

49 minutes ago, (PS4)odisseyus said:

True Ogre ain't p2w, just too much forgiving on people who can't aim for shit. You can miss half the shots and still be lucky enough to get the kill... and i'm not saying this out of saltiness, cause i use it and i have fun with it. That's just my view on it ^^

With APBs hitreg, you can also pump out 10 shots on close range and won't get the kill.

Honestly, the only reason why I play the ogre every now and then is because it sounds amazing and is quite fun to shoot.

It's actually a mediocre and situational weapon, very limited range, and only useful for defense due to the windup.

I really don't understand why people call it pay2win or overpowered. The only thing that makes it "strong" is that it makes bad computers lag, and having cover to windup in.

• Like 1

Just now, GhosT said:

With APBs hitreg, you can also pump out 10 shots on close range and won't get the kill.

Honestly, the only reason why I play the ogre every now and then is because it sounds amazing and is quite fun to shoot.

It's actually a mediocre and situational weapon, very limited range, and only useful for defense due to the windup.

I really don't understand why people call it pay2win or overpowered. The only thing that makes it "strong" is that it makes bad computers lag, and having cover to windup in.

i think it’s a ridiculous gun tbh

windup sounds like a crunchy potato chip, and the gun looks like a phallus

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i think it’s a ridiculous gun tbh

windup sounds like a crunchy potato chip, and the gun looks like a phallus

...I never noticed how it looks. It's silhouette is a bit strange.

Great. Thanks for pointing out something I'll never be unable to unsee now.

Edited by Genobee

3 minutes ago, Genobee said:

...I never noticed how it looks. It's silhouette is a bit strange.

Great. Thanks for pointing out something I'll never be unable to unsee now.

anytime man

bonus round - the double drum mags have an unfortunately testicular silhouette 

opinions are dangerous, also I feel like that's missing some legendaries and yet somehow it feels like that's more legendaries then I was aware of... Usually when they release nearly identical ones most are useless so I am not really surprised.

Voted 😆

Rly hoping for a slight buff on Anubis