Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NikkiCasinoKnows

become member to edit your post

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What even is English?

Have some respect for his orange square!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

iirc a mod or higher staff member has to change your roles?

 

 

Wait... really? Can someone 'upgrade' my account to member? Please? That would be better. Or who do I PM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jazeker said:

Wait... really? Can someone 'upgrade' my account to member? Please? That would be better. Or who do I PM?

Direct message to an Moderator would probaly work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it's a timed thing? How old is yerr account?

On 12/20/2018 at 5:06 PM, BXNNXD said:

it sure is nice to finally have my own fan club

 

even if theres only 1 person in it 😞

I will ironically join this fanclub.. maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im able to edit my posts 0-0 but im unable to do that on my alt accounts...guess there is a post limit like u will need to reach a no. of post count to be able to edit your posts.

Edited by foscor77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 11:58 AM, NikkiCasinoKnows said:

>oh wauw you guys must be bored,  still starter member btw. How about someone make it 'silly willy' instead of starter member

 

>i don't want to be comparable to these "we need this launcher that bypasses filechecks, never see any illegit stuff myself" members anymore really, call me silly if you want to

 

 

 

 

I'll be willing to translate for @CookiePuss, let me know if I made any errors. 

On 12/21/2018 at 12:28 PM, CookiePuss said:

What even is English?

I'm quite good at decoding what non english people mean to say, I'll translate.

Instead of the "Starter member" title you get when you register the forums, (s)he wants their own title labeled "Silly willy" instead to stand out differently.

Second sentences, basically says (by their perspective I assume) that anyone with the "starter member" title usually are the same members who constantly post or create threads ranting about cheaters, hack shield, third party apps, etc.

Hope this helps. 👌

 

Edited by xFelicia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xFelicia said:

I'll be willing to translate for @CookiePuss, let me know if I made any errors. 

I'm quite good at decoding what non english people mean to say, I'll translate.

Instead of the "Starter member" title you get when you register the forums, (s)he wants their own title labeled "Silly willy" instead to stand out differently.

Second sentences, basically says (by their perspective I assume) that anyone with the "starter member" title usually are the same members who constantly post or create threads ranting about cheaters, hack shield, third party apps, etc.

Hope this helps. 👌

 

Muchos gracias!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MattScott

 

Hi MattScott!  Merry Christmas! Question! Would it be possible for you to 'upgrade' my account to 'member'? I PM'd CookiePuss first but CookiePuss couldn't change it.

 

I only have one (1) PM/Message discussion open in my profile and that's with Lixil, however this one discussion blocks me from PM'ing you, or anyone else (It tells me to delete the current conversation first). If I delete the discussion with Lixil I won't see any replies anymore so I'd rather not do that?! (For now anyway).

 

So that rather long-ish explanation is why I'm asking here! Being able to edit my posts would be nice! I did read about the 'upgrade' here. Been here since 2011! Almost 2019!

Bye bye and again have jolly holidays!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jazeker said:

@MattScott

 

Hi MattScott!  Merry Christmas! Question! Would it be possible for you to 'upgrade' my account to 'member'? I PM'd CookiePuss first but CookiePuss couldn't change it.

 

I only have one (1) PM/Message discussion open in my profile and that's with Lixil, however this one discussion blocks me from PM'ing you, or anyone else (It tells me to delete the current conversation first). If I delete the discussion with Lixil I won't see any replies anymore so I'd rather not do that?! (For now anyway).

 

So that rather long-ish explanation is why I'm asking here! Being able to edit my posts would be nice! I did read about the 'upgrade' here. Been here since 2011! Almost 2019!

Bye bye and again have jolly holidays!

 

 

412993b3496ea236aab4ac373d9fb503.png

 

why would you pm a forum memer who isnt little orbit staff

 

if you "delete" a DM it will just reopen if/when whoever you're talking to messages again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

412993b3496ea236aab4ac373d9fb503.png

 

That screenie is kraut and tea in its purest form, soyboy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

 

 

why would you pm a forum memer who isnt little orbit staff

 

if you "delete" a DM it will just reopen if/when whoever you're talking to messages again

First off Lixil is in the 'Technical Administrators' group. Could you please elaborate why people shouldn't have any discussion with Lixil? Sounds a little worrisome?!

 

Secondly, if you delete the conversation you will not get any updates. I'm not sure if this is a 'starter member' thing as well, but we tried it. For example; start a conversation with a starter member, have them delete the conversation, send another message in that same discussion you still see, the person who 'deleted' the discussion will not receive that message anymore. You can send a completely new message aka start a new discussion, though. Again we obviously tried this first. Did you, even?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jazeker said:

First off Lixil is in the 'Technical Administrators' group. Could you please elaborate why people shouldn't have any discussion with Lixil? Sounds a little worrisome?!

 

Secondly, if you delete the conversation you will not get any updates. I'm not sure if this is a 'starter member' thing as well, but we tried it. For example; start a conversation with a starter member, have them delete the conversation, send another message in that same discussion you still see, the person who 'deleted' the discussion will not receive that message anymore. You can send a completely new message aka start a new discussion, though. Again we obviously tried this first. Did you, even?

 

i meant cookiepuss, hes pretty obviously not staff lol

 

no i havent tested starter member privs since ive never been one - fair point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i meant cookiepuss, hes pretty obviously not staff lol

 

no i havent tested starter member privs since ive never been one - fair point

Oh cookiepuss, well cookiepuss as SPCT knows a lot of stuff / can help ... didn't want to bother the upper echelons without reason is all ,I guess. Also cookie has lovely PM's you should try ;)

 

@MattScott  if you could help me with my previous post (upgrade to 'member') that would be great! Enjoy Christmas, everyone.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2018 at 11:01 AM, xFelicia said:

I'll be willing to translate for @CookiePuss, let me know if I made any errors. 

I'm quite good at decoding what non english people mean to say, I'll translate.

Instead of the "Starter member" title you get when you register the forums, (s)he wants their own title labeled "Silly willy" instead to stand out differently.

Second sentences, basically says (by their perspective I assume) that anyone with the "starter member" title usually are the same members who constantly post or create threads ranting about cheaters, hack shield, third party apps, etc.

Hope this helps. 👌

 

This.....

This I did not know.

 

Thank you for providing a semblance of clarity,  this means everything. 

 

I think we should vote...

What say you .. ?

 

EDIT:

Concerning @CookiePuss level of slacking of late...,

this has been a concern for many of us.

 

But the majority of us still have faith.

I know I do.

 

Best thing to do, is not to forget his birthday.

I made that mistake last year.... oh boy..

Edited by Westford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Westford said:

This.....

This I did not know.

 

Thank you for providing a semblance of clarity,  this means everything. 

 

I think we should vote...

What say you .. ?

You welcome, and to be honest, I have no opinion on that. Just hoping for a good community.

Edited by xFelicia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, xFelicia said:

Just hoping for a good community.

You and me both my friend.

You and me both.........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...