Jump to content
virginiavirgin

Should the yukon be reverted under one condition?

Recommended Posts

I hooked up one of my girlfriends (best friend no homoo) with a yukon a while back before the update because it was a really strong weapon and a lot of times you can’t depend on your teammates but anyways i spent a lot of money on it for it to be “fixed” or nerfed in a manner that former yukon owners don’t like why can’t you keep the original ttk and just put a wind up timer on the yukon for it’s fully auto mode? Like the ogre

Edited by virginiavirgin
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

You spent a lot of money on a free to play game to gain access to a bug...

I never said real life money you can try again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard no on this one. It's meant as a finisher, not a primary. It's not LO/G1's fault you spent a bunch on JMBs just for the bug to be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

Hard no on this one. It's meant as a finisher, not a primary. It's not LO/G1's fault you spent a bunch on JMBs just for the bug to be fixed.

Like i said in my last response i never spent any real life money on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

I never said real life money you can try again 

You were still intentionally abusing a bug. Technically, you should be banned. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, a wind-up timer might be the most stupid suggestion for the yukon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

You were still intentionally abusing a bug. Technically, you should be banned. 😛

I wouldn’t be surprised if mrhappypenguin abuses your marriage and finds other women 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Lol, a wind-up timer might be the most stupid suggestion for the yukon.

No. Reverting to it’s bugged state AND adding a wind-up timer is worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Lol, a wind-up timer might be the most stupid suggestion for the yukon.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you were the same person who got over killed by the yukon before these updates are you still pressed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's fine as it is now just leave it be, what kind of pistol has a wind-up timer anyway?

 

if you want a full auto secondary alternative then nfa-9 and PDW are both good choices for your friend and cost no real life cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

No. Reverting to it’s bugged state AND adding a wind-up timer is worse.

Well you think of something better then just don’t forget how many people trashed their yukons after the update especially since they are selling less than 4-3 million now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's in a pretty good state now. Not the strongest gun ever but it's a neat versatile gimmicky thing. Which is exactly what you want from a JMB gun. 

Edited by Genobee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, virginiavirgin said:

Well you think of something better then just don’t forget how many people trashed their yukons after the update especially since they are selling less than 4-3 million now 

It was bugged before. Now it’s fixed. Paying a high price for a bugged item which is likely to get fixed, is your own problem.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if you were the same person who got over killed by the yukon before these updates are you still pressed?

 

I was one of the few people that were actually fine with it.

 

Thought the gun had a bug, G1 ignored it to milk cash, and LO fixed it. And that's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GhosT said:

 

I was one of the few people that were actually fine with it.

 

Thought the gun had a bug, G1 ignored it to milk cash, and LO fixed it. And that's fine.

Then don’t comment on my post if you never had an issue with it then.

5 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

It was bugged before. Now it’s fixed. Paying a high price for a bugged item which is likely to get fixed, is your own problem.

No. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, virginiavirgin said:

Then don’t comment on my post if you never had an issue with it then.

 

Why not?

 

You made a suggestion, and topics are there to discuss things. 

Don't open a topic if you don't want to talk about the thing.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

No. 

Thank you for participating. Please return to your seat in the audience.

Edited by AsgerLund

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

No you can get off my post

No, you get off my forum. Obey my sig.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

1v1 me on xbox btch

That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg. I’m not getting anywhere near your box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg. I’m not getting anywhere near your box.

You’re scared the only thing you could ever do is harrass me on my posts you honestly need to stfu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, virginiavirgin said:

You’re scared the only thing you could ever do is harrass me on my posts you honestly need to stfu.

You don’t handle rejection well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...