Keshi

The end of 2018 is near

On 11/9/2018 at 6:38 AM, dett2 said:

I want a snowy financial.

That will be refreshing and fun.

ahh who doesn't want snowy districts, cmon @MattScott

16 hours ago, Hennessy said:

ahh who doesn't want snowy districts, cmon @MattScott

inb4 UE3.5 delayed for making it snow this christmas :')

Edited by Keshi

K4sYAzXuxD.jpg

QUESTIONS FOR LO  with the new engine we can see the Snow in San Paro? 

will we be able to play    HoHoHoPGL Auto   ?   http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Explosive_OPGL_Snowball-Automatic/   

W3O655yGpP.jpg

will the LO team be able to return the law on the players who received their exclusive award in the new year event of 2016 ?

gtdwAPSU6b.jpg

in the event of the New year ?       

Edited by Yood

On 11/8/2018 at 4:40 PM, Saxtus said:

it's normal for the engine update to be postponed

On 11/8/2018 at 11:40 AM, Saxtus said:

Too many unpredictable things happened the last half of 2018, so it's normal for the engine update to be postponed for later in 2019.

true, been getting postponed since 2014

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

true, been getting postponed since 2014

I believe you've been unfair. Little Orbit wasn't here back then.

3 hours ago, Saxtus said:

I believe you've been unfair. Little Orbit wasn't here back then.

L.O. wasn't indeed. But the UE3.5 project has been around since 2012
I don't mind it being postponed, but that postponing UE3.5 post better have valid reasons why it's getting postponed or else the community will continue to lose the little hope they have now in L.O. to make UE3.5 happen, and then it's back to the old silent treatment between G1 and the community 

Spring at best boys.

"Based on where we are in the process, I have recently started reaching out to specific community members about reforming the SPCT. Our goal here was to choose veteran players that covered a wide range of play styles who could devote time to testing with us and give in depth feedback. They are under NDA, none of them will be able to publicly discuss what they are working on.

[ ON A SIDE NOTE, PLEASE DON'T MESSAGE ME ABOUT JOINING THIS TEAM - I'LL CONTACT YOU IF WE HAVE OPENINGS ]

This early round of testing is to help us get performance stats across several hardware configurations, so we can compare against the current Unreal 3.0 PC build. It is my hope to start this in the month ahead on a locked down OTW server. From there, I really can't give an estimate on when we'll open access to that version of the game to regular players. It really depends on how testing goes. Even if we allow players onto OTW to help finish testing on Unreal 3.5 for PC in early January, I doubt this will be ready to launch publicly before the start of Spring 2019."   -MattScott

• Thanks 2

Your quote-fu is low today.

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Spring at best boys.

"Based on where we are in the process, I have recently started reaching out to specific community members about reforming the SPCT. Our goal here was to choose veteran players that covered a wide range of play styles who could devote time to testing with us and give in depth feedback. They are under NDA, none of them will be able to publicly discuss what they are working on.

[ ON A SIDE NOTE, PLEASE DON'T MESSAGE ME ABOUT JOINING THIS TEAM - I'LL CONTACT YOU IF WE HAVE OPENINGS ]

This early round of testing is to help us get performance stats across several hardware configurations, so we can compare against the current Unreal 3.0 PC build. It is my hope to start this in the month ahead on a locked down OTW server. From there, I really can't give an estimate on when we'll open access to that version of the game to regular players. It really depends on how testing goes. Even if we allow players onto OTW to help finish testing on Unreal 3.5 for PC in early January, I doubt this will be ready to launch publicly before the start of Spring 2019."   -MattScott

where was this post? did i miss something?
I guess being a player since the start doesnt qualify me as a tester 😢 

5 minutes ago, Keshi said:

where was this post? did i miss something?
I guess being a player since the start doesnt qualify me as a tester 😢 

• Like 1