MartisLTU

Can LO unlock missions in empty dist. ?

Like in old days we hade those fast missions at empty dist. without any opponent with low rewards 300$ and 300exp. It would be nice cuz some times no one plays at my contact dist. Even tho its 12:00 day time saturday. Atleast we could lvl up and get roles before opponents shows up.

• Like 3

It'd also be nice if they re-enabled progressing roles, heat level, and etc in witness missions. There's no reason to have this arbitrary restriction.

21 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It'd also be nice if they re-enabled progressing roles, heat level, and etc in witness missions. There's no reason to have this arbitrary restriction.

except that it's exploitable af and keeps players away from playing the actual game

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

It would allow farming for roles, events, activities and whatnot. There's a reason why this doesn't work. It's just like private lobbies in other games.

5 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Like in old days we hade those fast missions at empty dist. without any opponent with low rewards 300$ and 300exp. It would be nice cuz some times no one plays at my contact dist. Even tho its 12:00 day time saturday. Atleast we could lvl up and get roles before opponents shows up.

Wish they could add AI Opposition when servers are that empty.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Wish they could add AI Opposition when servers are that empty.

jUsT aDd bOtS

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

jUsT aDd bOtS

we already have bots, just go to any silver district, they usually have a gold colored icon next to their name

(you left yourself open for that comment, i had to !!!!!)

they do exist, you need another player of the same faction to ready to do them however

11 hours ago, K3ith said:

except that it's exploitable af and keeps players away from playing the actual game

9 hours ago, GhosT said:

It would allow farming for roles, events, activities and whatnot. There's a reason why this doesn't work. It's just like private lobbies in other games.

So nothing would change, as you can already do that now and just as easily. Try again.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

So nothing would change, as you can already do that now and just as easily. Try again.

To effectively farm, you need an empty district and two players per side.

Not as easy as just pressing alt on your buddy. Try again.

58 minutes ago, GhosT said:

To effectively farm, you need an empty district and two players per side. Not as easy as just pressing alt on your buddy. Try again.

Empty districts are everywhere, and you'd be abusing witness in them anyways which renders that condition irrelevant. You actually only need three total players, so you only need to get two others to help you. Which means you only need one more player than with witnessing. If I can do it without trouble, then there's no excuse for anyone else.

Try again, and actually think about what you're countering with so it's not so easy to defeat next time.

18 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

a mission starts with 2 people of the same faction.

I believe what you are asking for already happens

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

a mission starts with 2 people of the same faction.

I believe what you are asking for already happens

Nop.... there is 5 ppl. from same faction all farming $. I was driving around (ready up) about 25 mins .. didint got mission 😕 You cant get mission even if you are only one enfo at empty dist. with 5 crims farming.

Im asking to unlock missions even if u are ONLY ONE in empty dist. 

17 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Maybe it could be a decent change to have the matchmaking change between allowing 1 person to start a mission and needing 2 players to start it dependant on the population for that faction in that specific district. But that shouldn't even be needed anymore after district phasing is implemented 

9 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Nop.... there is 5 ppl. from same faction all farming $. I was driving around (ready up) about 25 mins .. didint got mission 😕 You cant get mission even if you are only one enfo at empty dist. with 5 crims farming.

that doesn't  mean they pressed k for a mission

and no I already said it takes 2 or more for missions