Aeronaut

Fastest way to enter a vehicle

12 minutes ago, LordVegeta said:

who cares

i don't, that's for sure. haha nerdy math stuff that's probably inaccurate what losers

1 hour ago, LordVegeta said:

who cares

Who cares who cares?

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

fastest way to enter a vehicle is jumping through the window *shrugs*

fastest way to enter vehicle = mobile car spawn

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

time delay so  technically  nope 😛

literally no animation

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

map death timer thingie keeps  you from being in the car *shrugs*

can't be not in a car if your character don't exist

10 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

can't be not in a car if your character don't exist

see? my point exactly. is this one where we both lose on tspawning? looks like it *shrugs*

22 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

see? my point exactly. is this one where we both lose on tspawning? looks like it *shrugs*

can't win if we both lose

1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

can't win if we both lose

sure we can. nuclear bomb is about to go off. one territory or another......bomb diffused....... no one kills the other but in doing so no ones territory is destroyed so no one loses either. thats an ideal tie.

pretty much what we ran into...... wish we ran into a taco stand instead.

29 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

sure we can. nuclear bomb is about to go off. one territory or another......bomb diffused....... no one kills the other but in doing so no ones territory is destroyed so no one loses either. thats an ideal tie.

pretty much what we ran into...... wish we ran into a taco stand instead.

diffusion of bombs seems rather destructive though

or do you disassemble it and diffuse the parts of just one

3 hours ago, neophobia said:

diffusion of bombs seems rather destructive though

or do you disassemble it and diffuse the parts of just one

nah just eat it.

you'll only glow in the dark

I always park my pioneer diagonally against a wall to be able to enter it immediately if necessary.

On 10/19/2018 at 8:18 PM, LordVegeta said:

who cares

People who actually care about not being shot because of the long entry animations?

I myself NEVER enter a door from the left side anymore.

Probably already mentioned, but you also have to factor in what vehicle it is. For example ACE is super fast on dump trucks and certain vehicles. I believe there's a slight difference in ACE speed between Crim and enf, too. Might be placebo.

10 minutes ago, Kempington said:

Probably already mentioned, but you also have to factor in what vehicle it is. For example ACE is super fast on dump trucks and certain vehicles. I believe there's a slight difference in ACE speed between Crim and enf, too. Might be placebo.

Only on dumptruck it is different. And that's due to longer animation of opening doors + climbing up.

Everywhere else it's the same.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Only on dumptruck it is different. And that's due to longer animation of opening doors + climbing up.

Everywhere else it's the same.

Incorrect. Lower riding vehicles and hatchbacks such as the varzuga, have a slightly different animation.

The packer ceresco also has a different animation that can be cancelled super early and allows you to get in the van pretty fast. Same with the blue steel security truck.

It's more noticeable on Crims, where one car entry involves punching the driver in the face. As soon as you hear the punch hit, you can cancel the animation and get in. The other animation involves grabbing the driver and pulling them out, which is slower slightly.

Edited by Kempington

1 hour ago, Kempington said:

Incorrect. Lower riding vehicles and hatchbacks such as the varzuga, have a slightly different animation.

The packer ceresco also has a different animation that can be cancelled super early and allows you to get in the van pretty fast. Same with the blue steel security truck.

It's more noticeable on Crims, where one car entry involves punching the driver in the face. As soon as you hear the punch hit, you can cancel the animation and get in. The other animation involves grabbing the driver and pulling them out, which is slower slightly.

I was refering to just getting inside the car.

If we talk about animation of taking people out, they are different usually dependant on type of car.

10 hours ago, Kempington said:

didnt mention it at all, but was the main reason why i stuck with just using the broadwing taxi. 

i mean im willing to "test" it and see if there actually is a difference with the dump truck, but i feel like it's the same, just that the character animation jumping into the vehicle is sped slightly up to match it with the other cars.