Hexerin

:thinking:

9d360c44fc1c4d891c6c5e1b8ce86cd7.png

Why do demerits even give negative score? It literally does nothing but make them useful for dethreating.

Pretty sure G1 added a stopgap so negative score doesn't affect threat anymore. Not just for yourself. but it takes you out of the calculation for everyone in the mission (otherwise you'd inflate everyone else's threat. too).

• Like 1

Dethreating is number 2 cancer of this game after cheating.
Newbie start today is way more hostile than it was in 2013.

And yeah, some think that going negative gonna count their threat. As long as they don't teamkill it's fine by me.
Also blur that symbol... I know who is it by just looking at it.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Hah. You don't even want to know how bad it was in 2011, with that old threat system.

6 minutes ago, Aurora_Valis said:
1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Hah. You don't even want to know how bad it was in 2011, with that old threat system.
But in 2013 as newbie I had very good experince. This is why I'm still here. Overall nostalgia and feeling of being in right place.

How newbie coming to district full of dethreating scums and cheaters (none which he can obviously counter as someone who don't even know any game mechanics) can counter? How can he find fun in game in which he achieves nothing? That's main problem.
Plus there are way more newbie-friendly games out there. And you have our current population crisis in nutshell. Edited by Mitne

I disagree .  you should count 1 arrest and 1 murder . getting 5 level of threat by killing the opponent the instant level is lowered to level 4 . that is extremely useful during the mission . 
this is just a small reference to a huge problem with the Stabba series

this series is not available for criminals   http://apbdb.com/search/?q=Stabba , in this series there are no weapons with open slots for personal modifications  .

Edited by Yood

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:
9d360c44fc1c4d891c6c5e1b8ce86cd7.png

Why do demerits even give negative score? It literally does nothing but make them useful for dethreating.
so that morons like this don’t actually dethreat?

in this case the system is working as intended 

At least it's police battery and not teamkills / team stuns

I'm more triggered by the icon for LTL OPGL has a stock that doesn't look the same as on the model.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit