Sign in to follow this  
Aeronaut

what's the worst that could happen if we launched our septic waste into outer space

it eventually hits a planet or construct of intelligent life and they interpret it as an act of war

25 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

it eventually hits a planet or construct of intelligent life and they interpret it as an act of war

what if the reason why people who claimed to be probe are actually juicy targets to be drained of their septics because they're actually a valuable commodity in the outer space worlds

waste gets caught in an elliptical orbit around the sun and eventually comes back around as a solid comet that hits earth and wipes out all intelligent life 

They would do it but there is no space.
I had the idea to take trash outside the planet since i was a child... the answer was "no because they take care about nature" but there are continents made with trash in our own "plane-t".

They are already taking care of the fleshed trash

Edited by Excalibur!

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

waste gets caught in an elliptical orbit around the sun and eventually comes back around as a solid comet that hits earth and wipes out all intelligent life 

"oh shit"

hahahahahahaha

Well, the same reasons why we don't launch radioactive waste into space:

1. Rockets sometimes explode during launch
  2. Septic waste is heavy - rockets no likey heavy payloads
  3. Even when launched into space, stuff has a tendency to come back eventually
I'm pretty sure you're looking for more hilarious answers, though.

For a small scale concept visualization experiment, you could go build yourself a water rocket... and then use septic waste instead of water. Edited by AsgerLund

3 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

In this thread, people are pretending to be smart.

are you saying some people here are 

full of shit?
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
are you saying some people here are 

full of shit?
tbh im more of a cup half empty sort of guy on these type of things. 

21 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

They would do it but there is no space.
I had the idea to take trash outside the planet since i was a child... the answer was "no because they take care about nature" but there are continents made with trash in our own "plane-t".

They are already taking care of the fleshed trash

If this is that Illuminati or NWO stuff. Please leave this. I'm tired of seeing this. I get vaccines and I'm not dead.

less mass of earth = more out there = earth eventually disappears "someday"
but more likely it would form a crap comet that eventually comes back  smashing back into us like they said lol

38 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

less mass of earth = more out there = earth eventually disappears "someday"
but more likely it would form a crap comet that eventually comes back  smashing back into us like they said lol

but if it comes back as a crap comet, think of it as a very violent fertilizer 

Well at least the atmosphere and clouds would make it break up and spread out but then its going to rain crap on us ....sigh
A shower that doesn't clean me is not a pleasant thought at all

Do you want to make a shield around our planet that prevents space travel and sattelities. Because that's how you get it.

49 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Do you want to make a shield around our planet that prevents space travel and sattelities. Because that's how you get it.

Quick question is that Vaccine vid real or fake. Or is it just people who think about conspiracies and the NWO who made that. Because I'm tired of seeing stuff like that. Like every conspiracy ALWAYS involve rich people. But there's no conspiracy theory on poor people. Like are poor people gonna be president? Anyway I don't like conspiracies. I hope Excalibur don't gett butthurt at me for getting mad at that vid he posted

2 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
54 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Quick question is that Vaccine vid real or fake. Or is it just people who think about conspiracies and the NWO who made that. Because I'm tired of seeing stuff like that. Like every conspiracy ALWAYS involve rich people. But there's no conspiracy theory on poor people. Like are poor people gonna be president? Anyway I don't like conspiracies. I hope Excalibur don't gett butthurt at me for getting mad at that vid he posted
Only poor people would worry about this. 

Thanks for helping me get over this. Now I can live my life on without worrying about this stuff. Thanks NotZombieBiscuit (Quote wasn't working right)

Edited by (Xbox)MortisedGuide
Ok.

36 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

wouldnt poor people be the only ones who dont have the time to worry about this?
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

wouldnt poor people be the only ones who dont have the time to worry about this?
Poor people are poor because they are lazy. Rich people are rich because they work hard. We live in a binary world, there is no grey zone. Poor people have plenty of time to worry, stop being such a sappy leftie.

18 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

In this thread, people are pretending to be smart.

Edited by ch4ncer

On 9/24/2018 at 4:55 PM, BXNNXD said:

I mean, to them, it might not be excrement. Maybe to them its fuel! (or other stuffs?)

At the same time, our space debris is out of control.

Frankly, in a space ship, I'd imagine getting smacked by frozen excrement would be better than, say a satellite.

Sign in to follow this