mongoose

freaking cheaters!!!1!

On 10/2/2018 at 6:10 PM, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Where are all these cheaters at? All I get matched against are players who suicide or afk the entire mission.

Dedicated for all blind APB niggas that tell  they haven't seen a cheater since ages.

I am not just seeing cheaters, they are also trying selling it in districts(censor the screen because I got warn last time for showing the names of the cheaters and the supports haven't answered my tickets, some of them are still playing... lel)

.... I hope everyone douc4eb4g got the hacks and it's ruing this game, before the permanent ban they will get steal themself account and bank account code ..

JZcVeq.jpg

• Dislike 1

30 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:
Dedicated for all blind APB niggas that tell  they haven't seen a cheater since ages.

I am not just seeing cheaters, they are also trying selling it in districts(censor the screen because I got warn last time for showing the names of the cheaters and the supports haven't answered my tickets, some of them are still playing... lel)

.... I hope everyone douc4eb4g got the hacks and it's ruing this game, before the permanent ban they will get steal themself account and bank account code ..

JZcVeq.jpg

Well you cant expect LO to take the prevtion of cheating as seriously as they do prevention of the shaming of cheaters can you? /s

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

JZcVeq.jpg

22fps limit. No wonder you think everyone cheats.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

22fps limit. No wonder you think everyone cheats.
I have a professional laptop and my fps is 120+

Btw keep calm, I was just joking lel
5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Well you cant expect LO to take the prevtion of cheating as seriously as they do prevention of the shaming of cheaters can you? /s

it's the politcs of the company,  we have just to accept it(dont change nothing post their names or not from my/your side lel).. Btw the problem of the cheaters is a  "discret" matter,  but for others we can be quite satisfied  for the game.

At least I am,  Seeing the progress they are making and the care for the game, as casual player for what I remind the old G1 for correcting a bug spent years, instead they resolve so quick and have resolved  old bugs  they left for ages ...

I can see only good things for the future, so for now we may try focus at half full water cup, maybe it's more thans half if we check better...

Bye

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 9/30/2018 at 8:31 AM, evilgamer23 said:
its funny see people trying hard, make it look's everything is okay, to dont be banned or get their cheats blocked by BE
Especially when allmost everyone are using triggerbots and other similar cheats

On 9/30/2018 at 10:22 AM, evilgamer23 said:
On 9/30/2018 at 10:11 AM, Yood said:
playing 8 years I have never been banned either automatically or manually . manual bans the players mostly on passing events when climbs with bugs in textures of the game ( the event - a surge of bans) what nature gave them the advantage of survival and getting undeserved rewards . with installation of FF I don't see the use of macros and automated command lines keystrokes . if they appear then after a while they disappear into the void .
ha ha ha keep lying yourself
daily someone killed me so they must be cheating.....
7 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

JZcVeq.jpg

problems i see is does the bot work or are they fishing for hacking peoples accounts and or extorting money for a broken bot.
and of course is it a troll just to annoy people to a fake pic of something gross like  blue waffles

solutions
1- actual bot advertisement or attempted hacking of account - ban of course
2 - troll pic - team kill or dump truck troll them because reasons XD

Funny how everyone screams cheat/hacks, what about buggy as fuck game?

Or am I missing something?

And wt? I used to think a lot of guns where OP until I used them and found out I was just not that good of a player lol

Bit of mirror looking is needed here lol

On 9/23/2018 at 9:55 PM, CookiePuss said:

Are we just listing bad guns now?
Dont forget the MVP of bad guns... the Coroner.

True, tried it again the other day. 

It is very much poo poo. 

I mean you can have some OK matches with it if all the stars aligned in your favor,  but its rare. 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:06 PM, Nitronik said:

Spain 50003 or whatever? I forgot their name

Yep something like that. 50003/13 blatants. Now I don’t see such people in game. 

Edited by PACwoMAN