MattScott

HAN Character Merge tonight

@MattScott

Clan's are broken The leaders are no longer leader's of their own clan (my clan is broken please fix Make me leader)

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:
@MattScott

Clan's are broken The leaders are no longer leader's of their own clan (my clan is broken please fix Make me leader)
Sorry about that. This popped up on my radar when it was mentioned after the merge, but it got lost in the shuffle. Devs are looking at the issue.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So they moved HAN to japan or some other fairy land and now they're merging it with the states. I know the games population is shrinking but every character that was ever made on HAN was made when people had good ping on it and they only played on HAN because Jericho(colby) was unplayable with high ping.

I'm not sure this was the smartest long-term move. Kind of seems like a knee jerk reaction to keep running costs down.

16 hours ago, Zolerox said:
@MattScott

This has been fixed now.

On 9/6/2018 at 11:09 PM, MattScott said:
I tend to agree. The idea of world servers is outdated.

We've already started working on an architecture change that would merge all the worlds into a single clustered system allowing access to characters across all districts. Then we could untether the location of the district servers to spread them out and make them closer to a lot more people. This will take some time, but we are already moving forward.
But again that comes with engine 3.5 or am I mistaken? 

Just now, MaxJedburgh said:
[waves, from Han server]

Welcome to NA, Glad to have more people to play with.