MrM0dZ

What's your favorite weapon/car and why?

my favorite weapon would probably be the 2slot cap40, a combination of the firing sound, the fact that its an mp40, and just that i enjoy using it. aside from that, i've also never not had a thumper, so that's probably my second favorite.

as for cars, it varies honestly. whichever car of mine has a fresh design at the time tends to be my favorite, but overall probably the coywolf since i love how it handles & i drive an impreza irl

Fav Weapon:N-fas True Ogre this gun a beast

Fav Vehicle:Vegas and Jericho I love american muscles

Edited by SacheM

Starter weapon, and starter car.

Anything you can buy or unlock is not worth it.

I dunno about favourite weapon, but my favourite car is the Fresno, it is the closest thing to a classic car there is. Ideally I would like a 50's vehicle, but the Fresno is still a nice car I think.

Car: probably the Coywolf, I find it to be one of the most (if not THE most) reliable cars to drive, doesn't bounce around and flip over like most cars do. Unfortunately the car meta is pretty stupid imo as all the cars are overshadowed by the Pioneer (which could use a slight nerf) and 4x4.

Weapon: Obeya CR762 (rip IR3 though), or Carbine.

Edited by gold

obir/fbw combo will always be my go-to

pioneer because theres no point driving anything else

the one where i affk in social and roast weebs / furrys

On 10/13/2018 at 6:10 AM, Nessie said:

Of course, as an enf, my favourite car is the best one ever: the Calabria.

Nothing like running that thing customized to look alike the default crim car. People ignore it near objectives, and it turns so quickly running over enemies is a breeze.

For the weapon, all of them. I like variety and I keep switching around in my locker just for fun, regardless of winning or losing. Though I generally stick with the STAR due to being an amazing all arounder.

Love it! That's exactly hiw I roll. 

I'm not looking to prove anything to anyone except myself. And just have with untraditional and unique combos.