Sign in to follow this  
Trivirium

Support Wait Times?

Emailed support almost 3 days ago now, I know the new system is in effect and a lot of tickets are being viewed but I feel like this is taking much longer than usual.

For those who have dealt with new support, What was your wait time like? Is it just me or is everything just swamped lately?

2 minutes ago, OpTicElement said:

I know the new system is in effect and a lot of tickets are being viewed but I feel like this is taking much longer than usual.

Is it just me or is everything just swamped lately?

seems like you already answered your own question. just wait. anything past a week is when you should start to get concerned.

Just now, Aeronaut said:

seems like you already answered your own question. just wait. anything past a week is when you should start to get concerned.

Fair enough. I'll wait it out then.

You have a ticket number in ya mail btw.

I guess it takes like 1 week or more (cuz people rushed the support 2 days ago) ^^

It's the weekend, they'll probably get to you next week.

queue in the queue

Also keep in mind that it's Memorial Day weekend in America. I wouldn't expect them to start working on any tickets until Tuesday.

I've sent ticket at friday afternoon and I was already 221st in line. Give it some time and I'm not even sure if they are working during the weekend.

Sign in to follow this