Jump to content
Badegast

[GAME] Reworked Weapons Menu

Recommended Posts

Alright i reworked my rework of the Weapons Menu.(also found out how to upload pictures lol)
Tell me what else to change or what you dont like.

CPKQNWm.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think i prefer the one we have now, and just allow weapons to be manually reordered

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i think i prefer the one we have now, and just allow weapons to be manually reordered

But if you have alot of weapons you have to scroll alot.
I keep finding myself in situations where i cant find the specific gun im looking for.
This way you have 4x the amount of weapons on the first page without scrolling.
Why would you prefer the old menu?
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Badegast said:
But if you have alot of weapons you have to scroll alot.
I keep finding myself in situations where i cant find the specific gun im looking for.
This way you have 4x the amount of weapons on the first page without scrolling.
Why would you prefer the old menu?
the scrolling issue is already cut down with the weapon class filter, and could be further lessened by allowing players to manually change the order weapons appear in our locker

i prefer the current menu because with 4x more options on every scroll, i feel it would be far easier to miss the gun you're looking for
the lack of weapon names also bothers me since i use that as much as i use the icons - a lot of guns look similar especially when scrolling through quickly

im all for this being some sort of toggleable option (more ui customization is always good) but i def wouldnt want it to completely replace the current system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I wish they were in some sort of order. Mine are arranged differently on each character which is really annoying.

23 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
the scrolling issue is already cut down with the weapon class filter, and could be further lessened by allowing players to manually change the order weapons appear in our locker

i prefer the current menu because with 4x more options on every scroll, i feel it would be far easier to miss the gun you're looking for
the lack of weapon names also bothers me since i use that as much as i use the icons - a lot of guns look similar especially when scrolling through quickly

im all for this being some sort of toggleable option (more ui customization is always good) but i def wouldnt want it to completely replace the current system
I was planning for this menu to be customizable so you could choose where which gun is.
Then its not a problem for the people that use Weapon the weapon names.
As i said already i found that myself and many others only use the Symbols instead of the names to search for guns.
With this menu you got way more weapons on one screen instead of having to scroll down and maybe missing a gun.
In this example the weapons are organized by: Assault Rifles, Snipers, Marsman Rifles, Shotguns,Light Machine Guns and then SMG's because i mostly play Assault Rifles and play SMG's the least.
Also even my girlfriend who doesnt play APB can easily recognize that these are all different weapons (Even the shotguns) so i dont think that would be big of a problem(No problem with Sorting ๐Ÿ™‚ ย )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2018 at 12:52 PM, Badegast said:

Alright i reworked my rework of the Weapons Menu.(also found out how to upload pictures lol)
Tell me what else to change or what you dont like.

CPKQNWm.png

what string u found to adjust it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dahel said:
On 8/19/2018 at 1:52 PM, Badegast said:

Alright i reworked my rework of the Weapons Menu.(also found out how to upload pictures lol)
Tell me what else to change or what you dont like.

CPKQNWm.png

what string u found to adjust it?
I found it in "PhotoshopDOTexe" ๐Ÿ˜›
I dont know alot about programming unfortunately but i could find out how to use Photoshop ๐Ÿ˜„ย  Edited by Badegast
Misspelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was read as remake, didnt expect photoshop.
gui editing was expected

Edited by Dahel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dahel said:

Was read as remake, didnt expect photoshop.
gui editing was expected

Sorry for the confusion :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2018 at 7:23 PM, BXNNXD said:

i think i prefer the one we have now, and just allow weapons to be manually reordered

^this this a thousand times this^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to have something like that as new inventory:

SeaYvAA.png

So you can see which mods are in your weapons. Cuz I mostly have to search my mods because I am not that rich that I can own like 10 of each.
Beside that a sort function would be nice too.

Edited by iTzBlackout
Added new Picture
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iTzBlackout said:

I would like to have something like that as new inventory:

HAoT7Yc.png

So you can see which mods are in your weapons. Cuz I mostly have to search my mods because I am not that rich that I can own like 10 of each.
Beside that a sort function would be nice too.

I like this here.
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

I would like to have something like that as new inventory:

[image]

So you can see which mods are in your weapons. Cuz I mostly have to search my mods because I am not that rich that I can own like 10 of each.
Beside that a sort function would be nice too.

yeah this is pretty niceย 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2018 at 8:52 AM, Badegast said:

Alright i reworked my rework of the Weapons Menu.(also found out how to upload pictures lol)
Tell me what else to change or what you dont like.

CPKQNWm.png

how can I just see this post, i really like the idea.

On 8/19/2018 at 9:23 PM, BXNNXD said:

i think i prefer the one we have now, and just allow weapons to be manually reordered

or this as well, some way people who have more than ย 10 guns can save some time between changing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd prefer the one we have, if we could get Loadouts, to set different weapons, character mods, cars in 1 single loadout.
So you just would need to go to an ammo supply and switch loadoud, and voilรก, everything changes.

2 hours ago, Vincci said:

how can I just see this post, i really like the idea.

or this as well, some way people who have more than ย 10 guns can save some time between changing them.

I know that feel, Once you have 40+ weapons it's a pain to search the one you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I'd prefer the one we have, if we could get Loadouts, to set different weapons, character mods, cars in 1 single loadout.
So you just would need to go to an ammo supply and switch loadoud, and voilรก, everything changes.

I know that feel, Once you have 40+ weapons it's a pain to search the one you want.

yeah the worse thing is that sometimes i can't find the mods neither haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 8:11 AM, iTzBlackout said:


SeaYvAA.png
ย 

BlackRewardingEarwig-size_restricted.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

*Also, weapons that have expired should appear at the bottom of the page instead of having them mixed with the other stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 10:11 AM, iTzBlackout said:

I would like to have something like that as new inventory:

SeaYvAA.png

So you can see which mods are in your weapons. Cuz I mostly have to search my mods because I am not that rich that I can own like 10 of each.
Beside that a sort function would be nice too.

i definetely prefer this over OP's idea . also yeah manual reordering is a good idea.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

ร—
×
  • Create New...