Hexerin

Welcome to the NTEC, and NTEC only meta (weapon changes going live tomorrow)

Looks like they're content with the currently broken state Improved Rifling is in. That's unfortunate.

looking forward to nothing really changing, except for cqc meta revolving around shotguns now

15 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Looks like they're content with the currently broken state Improved Rifling is in. That's unfortunate.
Huh..? Don't think that's the case. Because the update they're referencing doesn't even reflect the current changes on OTW. I'm pretty sure they'll be pushing last minute changes to the update before it goes live. DIdn't realize the 1.1.9.6 was so close to be released though, that's sort of cool. 

59 minutes ago, AgentWatson said:
1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
Huh..? Don't think that's the case. Because the update they're referencing doesn't even reflect the current changes on OTW. I'm pretty sure they'll be pushing last minute changes to the update before it goes live. DIdn't realize the 1.1.9.6 was so close to be released though, that's sort of cool. 
i expected a test F to go on OTW before live tbh...but maybe they are doing this to maintain on schedule with the roadmap... 🤔

it will be interesting to see if people will use ir3 on ntec
being disadvantaged at ranges 1-50 for 50+

5 minutes ago, Realise said:

it will be interesting to see if people will use ir3 on ntec
being disadvantaged at ranges 1-50 for 50+

The slowed RoF is really only a downside for full auto ranges.
The new IR is actually more of a buff than a nerf on N-TECs IMO.
Though with the +9m range that the most recent version has, its not a huge buff.

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

looking forward to nothing really changing, except for cqc meta revolving around shotguns now

this is gonna be a pain in my patootie because I suck with shotguns and ntech was nerfed so I have to use ocas or some shit idk. I'll figure it out. I'll cry it out and then figure it out.

Just now, YeOldLegends said:
this is gonna be a pain in my patootie because I suck with shotguns and ntech was nerfed so I have to use ocas or some shit idk. I'll figure it out. I'll cry it out and then figure it out.
if we're getting the same build that was on otw today, then the ntec has def not been nerfed, you'll be fine

1 minute ago, YeOldLegends said:
2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

Ntec only really got a cqc nerf and only if you run Improved Rifling.