Faction Dividence  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Criminal or Enforcer and possibly, how come?

• Criminal
    • Criminal, mostly due to faction features like clothing, cars or specific weaponry
    • Criminal, mostly due to social aspects and or matchmaking differences
    • Enforcer
    • Enforcer, mostly due to faction features like clothing, cars or specific weaponry
    • Enforcer, mostly due to social aspects and or matchmaking differences

Heya, 

A question came to mind, which faction would be more appreciated by the average forum user? Note that in the vote there is a distinction behind the reasoning for picking which doesn't have to be clarified if you are unsure as to why you prefer a faction, or disagree with the specifications I gave for it.
Please note the option both is not offered, seen as my interest only goes to players who see reason to dedicate to one faction. Its kind of like: If you had to pick, and you'd be able to, its black or white. I feel like people would easily pick both seen as most actually play on both sides, I am interested in the strongest preference here, hence the lack of the option to pick both.

Kind regards,

Slickmund

Edited by Slickmund

Enforcer because of broken patootie LTL and the cars don't give a shit about clothes. Also how about a both option. I used to play both crim and enforcer back in the day just for the hell of it.

I edited in my reasoning for not adding the option for "both". Most players who play for a long time play both sides, so it wouldnt show strong preferences accurately if I were to add it.

i guess if we can’t choose both i’d choose enforcer because technically ltl gives you more gameplay options

Enforcer. Floating deathcam badges all the way!

Enforcer, because I don't have to pay off contacts mid mission to avoid getting 5 star for the 3rd time that mission.

Either go LTL with Enforcer or ramraiding on Crim.

I'd say Enforcer as LTL gives a different kind of gameplay.

Enforcer, so i dont have to play against LTL
But i feel like crims lowkey get way better spawns than enforcers

Whats a dividence?

Also, if anyone calls LTL broken, just put them on ignore... nothing to be gained there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Whats a dividence?

dividence
(obsolete, rare) Division.
Origin
From Latin dīvidentem, present participle of dīvidere (“to divide”). Perhaps modelled on Italian dividenza.

2 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
dividence
(obsolete, rare) Division.
Origin
From Latin dīvidentem, present participle of dīvidere (“to divide”). Perhaps modelled on Italian dividenza.

So.... what are you asking then?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
4 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
-
So.... what are you asking then?
How the forum users are divided on the factions available.

3 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

What are we divided on?

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
10 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

What are we divided on?
Players are divided between faction in terms of preference, my curiousness led me to the following question: What is the player dividence in terms of faction preference.
I am not sure whether you are trying to play the nazi when it comes to English currently, or just having fun being silly, either way I can assure you it is an old but still widely used term, dividence that is. When a trader wants to adjust his import of goods, he may ask the following question to whomever can answer it to the best extent: What is the dividence on sales? EDIT: I do realize it might be very uncommon in American english, since generally speaking American english avoids using french and latin terminology. It is however not rare in my country and I have found this term to be used rarely but surely in British english as well.

@Fortune Runner, it is pretty much on topic, and pretty much a general topic though. Edited by Slickmund

Just now, Slickmund said:

@Fortune Runner, it is pretty much on topic, and pretty much a general topic though

Cake vs Pie is? No I'm pretty sure it's in the off topic area.
Or am I lost again...... hate lunch time I can't think when I'm this hungry.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

like everyone else, I play both factions.
Is that an acceptable answer @Slickmund?
I really have no idea.

It is, I play both factions as well, with a strong preference towards Criminals. If you have a more neutral preference that is alright as well.

@Fortune Runner Try and define the term general in a way that would prove my point wrong and I will consider asking for a transfer. Reason I see this thread to fit General discussion quite well is because:
A; It is a general topic, game related, aimed at the average forum user.
B; This thread can lead to feedback on factions and reasoning behind preferences, which can be valuable data for LO if discussed well. 
C; Off-topic is where most people would expect non-apb related or not related to in game features at the least Edited by Slickmund

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

like everyone else, I play both factions.
Is that an acceptable answer @Slickmund?
I really have no idea.

It is, I play both factions as well, with a strong preference towards Criminals. If you have a more neutral preference that is alright as well.
Ahh k, techincally 5 enf 3 crim. So I guess Im more pro enf?

Just now, Slickmund said:

@Fortune Runner Try and define the term general in a way that would prove my point wrong and I will consider asking for a transfer

Ok I think you are referring to this thread being in off topic but thats not what I meantb
My comment of
7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Cake vs Pie for one (off topic thread)

was about
that thread

So yeah I was kinda off topic sorry (but I was technically referring to both threads about division  when I said it.)

@Fortune RunnerNot to pick a bone with you but, "Social District (General Discussion) Discuss all things APB Reloaded related here!", comes across to me as if this topic is very befitting of the catagory. I do not understand how you come to the conclussion it wouldn't.
EDIT: Makes sense, I misunderstood you. Edited by Slickmund

Like I said my fault sorry

I hate lunchtime >.> I almost never make sense when I'm hungry. Too distracted *shrugs*

37 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Whats a dividence?

Also, if anyone calls LTL broken, just put them on ignore... nothing to be gained there.

LTL is broken. It has no damage drop off. Try it. Stabba - CCG. You can stun with the same amount of shots from 100m as 50m and as 5m. My books. Broken. I use LTL, Fragile, and epinephrine stun them from 100m away. Fly to them at the speed of light and arrest their patootie. + you get bonus time to finish objectives by the time they respawn.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Like I said my fault sorry

I hate lunchtime >.> I almost never make sense when I'm hungry. Too distracted *shrugs*

I am to blame as well, I misunderstood the Cake vs Pie part, thought you meant that as a comparison to the criminal vs enforcer discussion.
Let us commence an extensive gomenasai festival to reconcile, i'll start.
Xpax.gif