1 hour ago, VanilleKeks said:

I would argue the reason the N-tec is so popular is not so much because of the ttk since it's a pretty average one. Using an N-tec just feels good, there's no illogical bloom/spread, it has a decent range curve and it rewards skilled players. That is what you want in a weapon. Nerfing one of the remaining weapons that give a player this rewarding feeling sure is easier than buffing the other weapons, but it is an unhealthy solution. The game won't grow if the good weapons are made to be as crap as most of the other stuff.

Making the other weapons feel similarly (preferably equally) as fun to use as the N-tec is a much better solution, which will let the game grow in a healthier state.

^This guy gets it.
Bless your heart nilla wafers.

2 hours ago, MartinPL said:
This just in: a weapon's versatility makes it equal to a cheat. The N-TEC 5 assault rifle is a weapon with 6 STK (Shots To Kill), not 5. Try again. The lowest TTK (Time To Kill) in the game belongs to the Mountie SF9 'Yukon'. Try again. I find it amusing how in the same paragraph you:
  • take pride in using a weapon you consider overpowered (AAEPD 'Volcano JC') and go as far as to call it a "legal exploit"
  • decide to call a different weapon overpowered because it's in the meta owing to its versatility
  • call those who choose the most versatile and optimized arsenal "hypocrites" despite you choosing the most simple weapons making you the bigger (if not the only) hypocrite
The N-TEC 5 is a weapon that's available to every player without having to pay real money for it, much like the weapon modifications widely used in the meta (Hunting Sight 3 and Improved Rifling 3). Even the stock STAR 556 will rip and tear enemies when wielded by a proficient player.

I'm giving you an F. See me after class.
I wouldn't agree with you on this statement, but everything else in your post. 

The gun is suited for where it lies. When the N-TEC is part of meta, don't assume the gun is overtly good. Find out why players are using it, and compare it with other guns first. There seems to be a lack of any and all comparisons...

7 hours ago, CyberneticNinja said:
Lol don't you min ttk every thing, with any weapon? You shouldn't have anything to say, well at least from my point of view. 🙂 (You're quite good) Op, seems a bit frustrated, you just tagged yourself in to troll him. You could have explained your opinion without all the nonsense and cutting down. You assume he's getting outplayed, when you haven't even seen him play. I swear , every time someone has an opinion here, someone, calls them A. an idiot B. get good. C. uses the post to troll the Main poster. How about you stay bad and delusional? Do you like it? See I don't like to say that about you. Try to start saying something positive, sometimes it helps others, and don't let your ego get in the way.
it’s obvious he’s “not good” because he lacks fundamental game knowledge and he came here to trumpet that lack of knowledge as if it was factual evidence, nothing wrong with calling him on it
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
I wouldn't agree with you on this statement, but everything else in your post.
That's because I myself wouldn't agree on that statement either. It was supposed to be obviously sarcastic, but I guess I should've made it more clear :V Edited by MartinPL

Just now, MartinPL said:
That's because I myself wouldn't agree on that statement either. It was sarcasm, but I guess I should've made it more obvious :V
Oh ;-; I had that feeling by reading it... 

tenor.gif
@myself 

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
it’s obvious he’s “not good” because he lacks fundamental game knowledge and he came here to trumpet that lack of knowledge as if it was factual evidence, nothing wrong with calling him on it
This had me confused. I thought you were saying I had a lack of fundamental game knowledge, but I think you were talking about the OP. Ninja was talking about me, though.

31 minutes ago, Crusade said:
This had me confused. I thought you were saying I had a lack of fundamental game knowledge, but I think you were talking about the OP. Ninja was talking about me, though.
9 hours ago, CyberneticNinja said:
You assume he's getting outplayed, when you haven't even seen him play. 

i assumed the "you" was you and the "he/him" was the OP, prolly could have cut the og quote down but thats annoying to do on phone

Edited by BXNNXD

44 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i assumed the "you" was you and the "he/him" was the OP, prolly could have cut the og quote down but thats annoying to do on phone

I see. All good then.

I stopped reading at "5 shots to kill" lmao
Anyway if ntec gets nerfed, FAR will probs be the new top dog AR. Same with HVR and Dog Ear.

Edited by Nickyan

On 7/23/2018 at 5:12 PM, BXNNXD said:
the ntec requires 6 shots to kill, and its ttk is .7s which puts it about average - for comparison the fastest ttk is somewhere around .45s
  how is the game p2w when the ntec is the best gun in the game and its free?

i really wish people who make these kind of threads even kind of made sense, but i guess thats too much to ask
Some shots do kill me in 5 though so I can verify it happens
And it's not fall damage I was on the bridges a few times lately
So yes it is somewhat accurate  of a statement but it does not always happen so *shrugs*
I just roll with it

26 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Some shots do kill me in 5 though so I can verify it happens
And it's not fall damage I was on the bridges a few times lately
So yes it is somewhat accurate  of a statement but it does not always happen so *shrugs*
I just roll with it
i dont think thats even possible tbh

I only know what personally happened to me that's how i know it sometimes happens
Rare though its not common and there was not lag at the time

On 7/24/2018 at 8:56 AM, Archon said:

People just think it's good, I used the Obeya 7.62 earlier and was like 'man, I forgot how gud this gun is'

If they nerf anything about the N-Tec then they'll have to buff another aspect, then people will just whine even more

I'm still sad they nerfed the range on it all those years back, it was one of the very few weapons that could deliver acutal counterplay against the nhvr at a decent range.
Coincidentally that's also when the nhvr-ntec meta really took off.

Still have my cyborg, hasn't been used in years tho.

1. N-Tec is just N-Tec, it can be met long range with HVR, Obir, Obeya, even some LMGs - or close range with OCA, Shotgun, PMG and mostly any LMG as long as you tap-fire.

On 7/24/2018 at 2:05 AM, Vnight said:

As for my final statement here, this game is by far pay2win, as the weapons you buy are more or less the worst weapons i ever tried and played with, will never donate again, unless for new car looks.

2. APB is neither P2W nor the opposite. If you fell for the P2W cries before then obviously you are going to be underwhelmed by the performance of Armas weapons - but they are in most cases reskins or akin to other in-game weapons with very few exceptions. The exceptions however usually require a certain style of playing in order to unlock their potential. The Troublemaker for example is a merciless weapon in the right hands, but if used by an unskilled person it is pretty easy to defeat with any ingame weapon provided they are played correctly. (or not so correctly with the HVR xD)

On 7/24/2018 at 3:05 AM, Vnight said:

I mean after so many years of dealing with cheaters, the most trandy new legal "cheat" introducing the old N-Tech! Got one??!!
At this point where absolutely most of the rounds there is one or two N-Tech users(even in the pathetic bronze servers), you could just say that this weapon really needs a solution, cuz the more threads you get with it, the more ppl will realize that it really is the only weapon to get used with in this game!
So far i never really bothered with it, as it was a random call, but since the forums keep spamming threads about it, more ppl are aware that its the best weapon ingame, that just needs average mastering.

Every godamn round has more than one member wearing it, fuck the hard to aim bullshoot, cuz that's pure nonsense for a 5 bullets kill weapon, its the fastest killing weapon ingame, i recently realized that myself, after all the deaths i keep getting from this annoying weapon, and to think i even tried all the card weapons, which are absolute garbage compared, and i mean ALL of them!
So don't mind me using the volcano, i will surely enjoy using it for a very long time indeed, even if for just them dailies... i kinda thought to myself that i should drop it, cuz its op,... lmao, fuck that!! The only op is you assholes abusing every exploit you can get your filthy hands on, so excuse me for using 'legal exploits' myself, you hypocrites tend to exploit the shit out of anything you can get your filthy hands on anyway.
As for my final statement here, this game is by far pay2win, as the weapons you buy are more or less the worst weapons i ever tried and played with, will never donate again, unless for new car looks.

stopped reading.

On 7/24/2018 at 10:05 AM, Vnight said:

I mean after so many years of dealing with cheaters, the most trandy new legal "cheat" introducing the old N-Tech! Got one??!!
At this point where absolutely most of the rounds there is one or two N-Tech users(even in the pathetic bronze servers), you could just say that this weapon really needs a solution, cuz the more threads you get with it, the more ppl will realize that it really is the only weapon to get used with in this game!
So far i never really bothered with it, as it was a random call, but since the forums keep spamming threads about it, more ppl are aware that its the best weapon ingame, that just needs average mastering.

Every godamn round has more than one member wearing it, fuck the hard to aim bullshoot, cuz that's pure nonsense for a 5 bullets kill weapon, its the fastest killing weapon ingame, i recently realized that myself, after all the deaths i keep getting from this annoying weapon, and to think i even tried all the card weapons, which are absolute garbage compared, and i mean ALL of them!
So don't mind me using the volcano, i will surely enjoy using it for a very long time indeed, even if for just them dailies... i kinda thought to myself that i should drop it, cuz its op,... lmao, fuck that!! The only op is you assholes abusing every exploit you can get your filthy hands on, so excuse me for using 'legal exploits' myself, you hypocrites tend to exploit the shit out of anything you can get your filthy hands on anyway.