Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, 23k said:

That's why i said make nades be able to kill a player with one hit just like in any other game & real life.

ok i give up, lets add headshots and one hit kill grenades to apb so the game can die in a week and i wont have to deal with this idiotic argument anymore


  Edited by BXNNXD
censor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slickmund said:

23k  1
Started conversation: Saturday at 10:36 PM
What faction you play for? got ingame name? maybe when i'll learn to play we could play together.

From this I assumed you were new, sorry if I misinterpertated that.

I was messing with you since you were trying to teach me about apb in the first place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Headshots are a bad idea and you should feel bad for suggesting it.

You want apb to be a different game so badly, just go play a different game. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BXNNXD said:
5 minutes ago, 23k said:

That's why i said make nades be able to kill a player with one hit just like in any other game & real life.

ok i give up, lets add headshots and one hit kill grenades to apb so the game can die in a week and i wont have to deal with this smart argument anymore
 LO could try to implement it for a short period of time and see how the players react to it if they like it or not something like otw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Headshots are a bad idea and you should feel bad for suggesting it.

You want apb to be a different game so badly, just go play a different game. 
 

It looks like you got nothing left to say. Edited by 23k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Headshots are a bad idea and you should feel bad for suggesting it.

You want apb to be a different game so badly, just go play a different game. 
 

The bottom line is i gave you a pretty decent solution that could work out some of the problems that the game currently has you like or not, new players still cry about "pay2win"  "op" guns, and how they constantly getting destroyed by more experienced players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 23k said:
It looks like you got nothing left to say.
Listen friend. This is simply one of the dumbest suggestions possible. Im trying to be nice but you sir, are damn fool. Just quit while you are ahead. Please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Headshots are a bad idea and you should feel bad for suggesting it.

You want apb to be a different game so badly, just go play a different game. 
 

It's looks like you got nothing left to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 23k said:
The bottom line is i gave you a pretty decent solution that could work out some of the problems that the game currently has you like or not, new players still cry about "pay2win"  "op" guns, and how they constantly getting destroyed by more experienced players.
it would break far more than it would fix - maps would have to be reworked, guns would have to be reworked, missions would have to be reworked, etc

its an insane amount of work for a test district

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
it would break far more than it would fix - maps would have to be reworked, guns would have to be reworked, missions would have to be reworked, etc

its an insane amount of work for a test district
The only thing that maybe would have to be reworked is the recoil for some guns, but i doubt it seriously it's not game breaking you make a big stink out of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
16 minutes ago, 23k said:
It looks like you got nothing left to say.
Listen friend. This is simply one of the dumbest suggestions possible. Im trying to be nice but you sir, are damn fool. Just quit while you are ahead. Please. 
So you only associate APB with no headshot combat? if APB had headshots it would still be APB it would still maintain it's uniqueness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Headshots do not suit a game like APB. End of. There are plenty of other games out there with those mechanics if you really want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiida said:

Headshots do not suit a game like APB. End of. There are plenty of other games out there with those mechanics if you really want it.

Why not? you got no real meaningful arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 23k said:
The only thing that maybe would have to be reworked is the recoil for some guns, but i doubt it seriously it's not game breaking you make a big stink out of it. 
  • maps are far too large and open for there to be instant ttk
  • guns either all need to be accurate for the first shot or all of them need to be inaccurate, since any current gun that has rng will be inferior in the new headshot meta
  • missions will need to be reworked because most objectives would offer opp an unmoving headshot target, which means no more fighting back from on the objective
  • vehicles would need a rework since they would become mandatory for pretty much all movement, which will take carplay to insane levels
  • grenades would need a rework because why even have bother keeping frags and concs with the new one shot kill grenade meta
  • hitboxes and character animations in general will need to be reworked otherwise the current "who can peek corners better with an hvr" meta will extend to every single gun
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
  • maps are far too large and open for there to be instant ttk
  • guns either all need to be accurate for the first shot or all of them need to be inaccurate, since any current gun that has rng will be inferior in the new headshot meta
  • missions will need to be reworked because most objectives would offer opp an unmoving headshot target, which means no more fighting back from on the objective
  • vehicles would need a rework since they would become mandatory for pretty much all movement, which will take carplay to insane levels
  • grenades would need a rework because why even have bother keeping frags and concs with the new one shot kill grenade meta
  • hitboxes and character animations in general will need to be reworked otherwise the current "who can peek corners better with an hvr" meta will extend to every single gun
1) Maps have nothing to do with headshots.
2) That's probably one of the things that would have to be looked in to, but then again they're nerfing and buffing guns either way so it's not that big of a deal.
3) You act like you can't just move away from the objective while you're getting shot at, that's where your teammates come in they cover you  with a shield or with their own characters in order for you to do your thing.
4) Vechicles have nothing to do with it. if you're talking about mission districts if so then majority of the street is already covered with npc characters and their vechicles which you can use as cover on top of that you have your shield mod. If you're talking about Baylan well, there are vehicle spawns pretty much all over the map.
5) Look at every other game most of the time you have 2 nades that you can throw. All you have to do is buff dmg and remove one extra low-yield nade. The thing that would separate conc and frags is their throwing range and vechicle damage.
6) Again not true at all, it all comes down to skill, you're not obligated to stay at range with somebody and peek corners with them you can use your nades even if it comes down to peeking corners headshots and character animations has little significance, you have the exact same thing happening right now ingame regardless of headshots. Edited by 23k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is either the dumbest kid to ever join the forums. Or the greatest troll of all time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
  • maps are far too large and open for there to be instant ttk
  • guns either all need to be accurate for the first shot or all of them need to be inaccurate, since any current gun that has rng will be inferior in the new headshot meta
  • missions will need to be reworked because most objectives would offer opp an unmoving headshot target, which means no more fighting back from on the objective
  • vehicles would need a rework since they would become mandatory for pretty much all movement, which will take carplay to insane levels
  • grenades would need a rework because why even have bother keeping frags and concs with the new one shot kill grenade meta
  • hitboxes and character animations in general will need to be reworked otherwise the current "who can peek corners better with an hvr" meta will extend to every single gun
On top of that i see you're very in to this corner camp thing if the camping gets out of hand you or your mate can take a nade launcher and bust them out. Like i said players will always think of new ways to outplay each other.
Just now, CookiePuss said:

This is either the dumbest kid to ever join the forums. Or the greatest troll of all time. 

Coming from a guy with 4265 posts and pretty much all of those post are pure bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 23k said:
1) Maps have nothing to do with headshots. -> In shooter games? Oh no not at all. Surely you do not jest.

3) You act like you can't just move away from the objective while you're getting shot at, that's where your teammates come in they cover you  with a shield or with their own characters in order for you to do your thing. -> Naturally LO planned on adding Reinhardt anyways so thats a done deal.

4) Vechicles have nothing to do with it. if you're talking about mission districts if so then majority of the street is already covered with npc characters and their vechicles which you can use as cover on top of that you have your shield mod. If you're talking about Baylan well, there are vehicle spawns pretty much all over the map. -> Fair point, Reindhardt doesn't fit in any of APBs cars anyways besides the dumptruck

5) Look at every other game most of the time you have 2 nades that you can throw. All you have to do is buff dmg and remove one extra low-yield nade. The thing that would separate conc and frags is their throwing range and vechicle damage. -> Thats all everyone does right? Just look at other games and add them to our comparisons and suggestions. Surely you dont want to experience said game, that would defile your opinion of it making analyzing the game impossible since you will be biased with experience.

6) Again not true at all, it all comes down to skill, you're not obligated to stay at range with somebody and peek corners with them you can use your nades even if it comes down to peeking corners headshots and character animations has little significance, you have the exact same thing happening right now ingame regardless of headshots. -> Yes, LO was planning on adding VR and full motion control anyways with their next patch, after the world domination that is, naturally.

I give this fella the "Special approval rating". Hereby I declare his supremacy over all intelligent lifeforms. Hail.
Edited by Slickmund

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slickmund said:
26 minutes ago, 23k said:
1) Maps have nothing to do with headshots. -> In shooter games? Oh no not at all. Surely you do not jest.

3) You act like you can't just move away from the objective while you're getting shot at, that's where your teammates come in they cover you  with a shield or with their own characters in order for you to do your thing. -> Naturally LO planned on adding Reinhardt anyways so thats a done deal.

4) Vechicles have nothing to do with it. if you're talking about mission districts if so then majority of the street is already covered with npc characters and their vechicles which you can use as cover on top of that you have your shield mod. If you're talking about Baylan well, there are vehicle spawns pretty much all over the map. -> Fair point, Reindhardt doesn't fit in any of APBs cars anyways besides the dumptruck

5) Look at every other game most of the time you have 2 nades that you can throw. All you have to do is buff dmg and remove one extra low-yield nade. The thing that would separate conc and frags is their throwing range and vechicle damage. -> Thats all everyone does right? Just look at other games and add them to our comparisons and suggestions. Surely you dont want to experience said game, that would defile your opinion of it making analyzing the game impossible since you will be biased with experience.

6) Again not true at all, it all comes down to skill, you're not obligated to stay at range with somebody and peek corners with them you can use your nades even if it comes down to peeking corners headshots and character animations has little significance, you have the exact same thing happening right now ingame regardless of headshots. -> Yes, LO was planning on adding VR and full motion control anyways with their next patch, after the world domination that is, naturally.
Your sarcastic replies are pretty much meaningless. Good luck next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 23k said:
1) Maps have nothing to do with headshots.
2) That's probably one of the things that would have to be looked in to, but then again they're nerfing and buffing guns either way so it's not that big of a deal.
3) You act like you can't just move away from the objective while you're getting shot at, that's where your teammates come in they cover you  with a shield or with their own characters in order for you to do your thing.
4) Vechicles have nothing to do with it. if you're talking about mission districts if so then majority of the street is already covered with npc characters and their vechicles which you can use as cover on top of that you have your shield mod. If you're talking about Baylan well, there are vehicle spawns pretty much all over the map.
5) Look at every other game most of the time you have 2 nades that you can throw. All you have to do is buff dmg and remove one extra low-yield nade. The thing that would separate conc and frags is their throwing range and vechicle damage.
6) Again not true at all, it all comes down to skill, you're not obligated to stay at range with somebody and peek corners with them you can use your nades even if it comes down to peeking corners headshots and character animations has little significance, you have the exact same thing happening right now ingame regardless of headshots.
  1. but they have everything to do with balance; theres already dozens of areas that are difficult to impossible to move through on foot when covered by opp with the current ttk - adding instant kill headshots will only exacerbate that
  2. changing every single gun is a pretty big deal imo, especially since they would be changed to all play fairly similarly 
  3. you cant move away from the objective if you die instantly from a headshot, meat shielding is far less effective when said meat shield can also be killed instantly, and shields will only cover you while doing specific objectives
  4. this one goes back to #1, no one is going to cross a street or open area (which the maps are covered with) when an entire team can be taken out by a single obeya magazine - moving in cars will instantly become necessary because theres no other way to 100% prevent yourself from being instagibbed
  5. theres a reason a huge majority of people use low yields, making them a one shot kill will only remove the single negative they have compared to frags and concs - and percs will become an instant kill panic button in cqc
  6. you can currently peek corners with minimal accuracy loss/exposure and its pretty easy to peek at angles that nearly eliminate the chances of return fire actually being able to hit you - while thats enough of an issue currently, adding instant kills with the same system only makes it worse
 
13 minutes ago, 23k said:

On top of that i see you're very in to this corner camp thing if the camping gets out of hand you or your mate can take a nade launcher and bust them out. Like i said players will always think of new ways to outplay each other.

grenade launchers will no longer be a threat (not that they ever really are tbh) since now every gun will be able to one shot

speaking of grenades flak jacket will be useless with the new headshot meta, as will kevlar and clotting agent - so theres another system that has to be rebalanced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thats kinda the whole point aint it? Adding headshot mechanics completely overhauls the game since it will change so many mechanics in place. This guy just aint getting it though. Wishfull thinking is what it is at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
  1. but they have everything to do with balance; theres already dozens of areas that are difficult to impossible to move through on foot when covered by opp with the current ttk - adding instant kill headshots will only exacerbate that
  2. changing every single gun is a pretty big deal imo, especially since they would be changed to all play fairly similarly 
  3. you cant move away from the objective if you die instantly from a headshot, meat shielding is far less effective when said meat shield can also be killed instantly, and shields will only cover you while doing specific objectives
  4. this one goes back to #1, no one is going to cross a street or open area (which the maps are covered with) when an entire team can be taken out by a single obeya magazine - moving in cars will instantly become necessary because theres no other way to 100% prevent yourself from being instagibbed
  5. theres a reason a huge majority of people use low yields, making them a one shot kill will only remove the single negative they have compared to frags and concs - and percs will become an instant kill panic button in cqc
  6. you can currently peek corners with minimal accuracy loss/exposure and its pretty easy to peek at angles that nearly eliminate the chances of return fire actually being able to hit you - while thats enough of an issue currently, adding instant kills with the same system only makes it worse
  grenade launchers will no longer be a threat (not that they ever really are tbh) since now every gun will be able to one shot

speaking of grenades flak jacket will be useless with the new headshot meta, as will kevlar and clotting agent - so theres another system that has to be rebalanced
1) You choose where you spawn you act like every player is a hacker that knows everyones position, you act like every player is going to insta kill everybody with a headshot as soon as you spawn, What you're describing most of the time are hackers, you can move through open areas quite easily and not get seen, unless  you're one of those player who just run in to the open space and gets killed, This will actually make you think before doing something now everybody just rushes like rambo with no real consequences. You're really paranoid why are you BANNED? didn't you and Cookie got banned in the past?
2) Listen they're going to buff and nerf guns either way so it's not that big of a deal.
3) Again you think everybody will hs you the second you come, use vehicles to protect yourself let your mates cover you lets say if your mate gets hs'd while protecting you jump back and get to cover and take care of the problem.
4) Again you can choose where you spawn you're talking like the enemy has wallhacks and aim and as soon as you spawn he's gonig to insta kill your whole team. Everybody can choose where to spawn at a different place and there is 99% of the time an npc car around you for you to take and move to objective.
5) Low Yields are not that big of a deal and not game breaking, i already said remove percs because they hold no real value to the game.
6) That is something you both will able to do, it will come down to who is better but if you can't get him you can use your nade to move him out and then get the shot.

Nade launcher would be the best thing to get rid of campers it will force campers to move if not they'll get killed. So it will actually make nade launcher more useful.

Headshots will make the combat more advanced,  you will have less chance of survival if you run like a clown in the in the middle of of free space with no cover only unexperienced players do that in the first place.
On top of that it will make the teamwork more powerful while you run one of your mates could keep firing to distract the enemy while you get to cover and you can do the same for him. Edited by 23k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

just another "I know how to fix APB" thread... add it to the enormous pile

Just another meaningless comment of yours, add it to your enormous pile of 4272 meaningless posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

increase car left/right turning rates by 300% and all car speeds +125%

and mount weapons on cars so the game becomes like twisted metal

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...