Meizaki

Steam login issue please help

Hi, i was using steam for login my account before but after "password reset" i cant login with steam. It says reset pass visit gamersfirst bla bla but i already reset my account's pass(same with my steam e mail). Now i cant login through steam but  it logins if i type my email and pass manually. Why i cant login. Please explain this. @Lixil 

(my steam acc email and my gamersfirst email are same)

sounds like a job for support

which is not lixil, fyi

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

which is not lixil, fyi

Sounds like a soon to be follow up thread: "Why does support not answer my ticket?"
Eta: 15 days from now.
Stay tuned folks.

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

which is not lixil, fyi

support is not fast you know. i want to use my steam wallet for g1c purchase and i dont want to wait 1 month or more. This is why i used forum for my problem

20 minutes ago, Meizaki said:
30 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

snip

support is not fast you know. i want to use my steam wallet for g1c purchase and i dont want to wait 1 month or more. This is why i used forum for my problem
Steam wallet is disabled in APB currently.

Sadly this is a question only support can answer. Please be patient and wait for their reply. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Meizaki said:

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Sadly this is a question only support can answer. Please be patient and wait for their reply. 

what a surprise who could have seen this coming

in the meantime...

1. if you run the game through steam, restart the game.
  2. if that doesn't work, manually log in to the same linked account...then log out and sign in through steam.
  3. if that still doesn't work, ask steam support to see what's up with the link.
  4. if they can't suggest anything but asking support here...continue waiting. :(

19 hours ago, Slickmund said:
Steam wallet is disabled in APB currently.
19 hours ago, Meizaki said:
20 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

which is not lixil, fyi

this works fine to me:
https://checkout.gamersfirst.com/credits/amounts/Steam/DE
try replacing the DE with your own country code if it doesn't work. note that this will only work if you are logged in/logging in to your linked steam account. you can bypass the login by just opening the URL in any game with a working steambrowser but it should also work in firefox etc.
you can also get there by just selecting any other payment method like PayPal when buying G1C and replacing the PayPal with Steam in the URL. (especially if you don't know your contrycode etc.) Edited by neophobia
  • Thanks 1