Sign in to follow this  
MageLO

Little Orbit Week 2024

Hello there,

We're thrilled to share our latest announcement for Little Orbit Week! From May 10th to May 16th, get ready for a week filled with GM Minigames, a thrilling design contest with a total prize pool of 50,000 Joker Tickets and an ARMAS-wide sale offering an extra 10% discount on all eligible items.

Read all about it here.

• Thanks 1

Meh, Hax will get all the wins, n ya know i aint buying patootie till that car has lights, and at this point i may not spend another dime.

Place is like a tourist trap, I've just been here too long. Not spending until you legalize and provide the same aiming hax everyone else has. 

Posted (edited)

I would love to take part in your delightful celebration. Yes, that's the problem... I was banned by your wretched anti-cheat! 
Today I was very disappointed to see some dudes playing.  Judging by their rank, they created accounts yesterday, a nickname of unrelated letters, a gun firing a burst... The score in the mission is 18 to 2... these dudes will probably be banned tomorrow and they will create accounts again. Tell me why the hell I shouldn't hate your work on this game?

The holiday in this game will come when you guys start solving problems QUICKLY!

Edited by Yapopal

9 hours ago, Knataz said:

When is the unban wave man?

you deserve to stay banned

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

you deserve to stay banned

Im not banned man

The GM mini-games are implemented terribly. There is no organization. It is unclear where the boundary of the game zone is. Sound bugs are weighing on the ears. FPS is sagging in the game area. These games give a general idea of how developers feel about their game.

running minigames for the remaining cheaters who still play this game, wow so cool.

23 hours ago, Yapopal said:

The GM mini-games are implemented terribly. There is no organization. It is unclear where the boundary of the game zone is. Sound bugs are weighing on the ears. FPS is sagging in the game area. These games give a general idea of how developers feel about their game.

I thought you were banned.

6 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I thought you were banned.

You're right. I was banned. But that didn't stop me from creating a new account. And that's the big problem with this game. For cheaters, it doesn't matter if they are banned or not. Yesterday, our team was spoiled by two rank 40 cheaters. They're having fun, we're not. There is no way to refuse recurring matches with them. It's upsetting.

"heres an event were giving you 10% off so we'll only make alittle bit less money"
"just an FYI none of that money will be invested into APB but keep your hopes up guys!"

2 hours ago, NinjaBlood said:

"heres an event were giving you 10% off so we'll only make alittle bit less money"
"just an FYI none of that money will be invested into APB but keep your hopes up guys!"

How much profit do you think APB makes? 

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Can I open a thread without getting banned again, Asking a friendly petition for changing  the name of @CookiePuss to @ScamPuss 😄

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Can I open a thread without getting banned again, Asking a friendly petition for changing  the name of @CookiePuss to @ScamPuss 😄

Awww 😞

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Zero. They can't make enough to break even let alone profit, which brings us to the answer of the question, 

Why are using such crap servers, why so much lag, ect. 

And as usual I felt contempt when seeing a sale, when they haven't fixed the car, put lights on it. 

Matt said the software modules are just sitting there waiting to be put in. 

Now had they put them in, and any body kits ect, I would've bought at least 3 more new cars and the kits, 

I already have one, n wont spend till i have cop lights. 

Which triggers another question, How in the world are they still in business 

4 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

its a legitimate question lol, even paying a single dev minimum wage probably puts apb in the red no matter how cheap the servers are

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vsb said:

its a legitimate question lol, even paying a single dev minimum wage probably puts apb in the red no matter how cheap the servers are

what makes you think they have a single dev? do you honestly think someone is working on apb 8 hours a day for half a decade, and still has not even fixed the most basic of bugs?

I dont remember the last time I posted on this forum but Im happy to see the match making being worked on rn. The mythical engine update is I dont know how many years late, but if match making can get fixed, and if we can get a healthy pop, Id love to dl this game again and give it a shot (and stream it!). My old love 🥰

3 hours ago, killerskull said:

My old love 🥰

Who is gonna saying him Little Orbit defenetely evolved in Scam Orbit and Matt disappeared again after saying the same bs ? 

hold-up-let-him-cook.gif