Jump to content
Guest

Am I the Only One that Thinks we Should have More Skins liek this?

Recommended Posts

Thats very interesting idia 🤔. I personally think it would be cool and it will bring new ways of matching your style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather see a way to skin your gun through the designer.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look amazing!

But, like, 90% of the game players have pretty much everything disabled with textures and graphics just to improve the game performance.

 

 

Right now making new weapon skins would be a complete waste of time...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree they're great - but I feel like the detail would be missed. 

 

I don't even notice what skins anyone is using now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those asian CSGO skins look nice, game does not have enough texture resolution to make them look good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

What would be fucking lore friendly you twat lmao

Alternative materials that mimic real life gun materials.

 

Personalisation styled skins (such as engraving kill counts in to the skin as just an example).

 

Skins based around in game characters, factions, lore; since you seem to like 'fancy' skins a 'fancy' Effigy styled skin would fit in to this.

 

 

How about using your half a brain.

 

 

Also nice job getting butthurt super quick and downvoting me with the remainder of your reactions when it doesn't do anything.

 

 

fD4oY4K.png

 

MX7tiPG.png

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Alternative materials that mimic real life gun materials.

 

Personalisation styled skins (such as engraving kill counts in to the skin as just an example).

 

Skins based around in game characters, factions, lore; since you seem to like 'fancy' skins a 'fancy' Effigy styled skin would fit in to this.

 

 

How about using your half a brain.

 

 

Also nice job getting butthurt super quick and downvoting me with the remainder of your reactions when it doesn't do anything.

 

 

fD4oY4K.png

 

MX7tiPG.png

he called you a twat 

 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why should we have detailed skins when 99% play the game on settings making them look like a blop of paint? And on top skins don't look anywhere near good since the guns and their texture are low poly anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

 

 

 

Also nice job getting butthurt super quick and downvoting me with the remainder of your reactions when it doesn't do anything.

 

 

 

 

 

That was me. I spend all my dislikes on you. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren't there Otome Neko skin already?...

 

It's basically based on anime "popular" in San Paro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

That was me. I spend all my dislikes on you. 😉

Nice try 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like we need more Japanese characters and anime girls where they shouldn't be.

Edited by Bornstellar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bornstellar said:

Like we need more Japanese characters and anime girls where they shouldn't be.

lol...  racist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bornstellar said:

You're dense lol

I prefer "special". 

 

At least thats the term momma always used. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skipping all the post except for Cookies i guess cause its right there....

 

Customized skins would be cool i think. Apply symbols and what not to them same as vehicles. Always want more things, unless they are bad things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 7/7/2018 at 4:16 AM, Nessie said:

They look amazing!

But, like, 90% of the game players have pretty much everything disabled with textures and graphics just to improve the game performance.

 

 

Right now making new weapon skins would be a complete waste of time...

I dont really care if other people wanna play apb on playdough roblox mode lol.  Me and very many other people dedicate hours of time to customize our characters and cars and grafitti and themes. their lose if they wanna disable all that and play like edgelords.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 7/7/2018 at 11:01 AM, Citrin said:

Aren't there Otome Neko skin already?...

 

It's basically based on anime "popular" in San Paro.

Yeah but it looks kinda meh imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...