Sign in to follow this  
CIoud

FIX UR GARBAGE SERVERS

Why? What For? I mean its only Golds that play.

The worse the server runs or tries to run n falls down, the worse the

game play is for Golds, who are the majority now.

Far as I'm concerned they don't need to add content or fix MM or AC or anything.

Matt can keep hiding, ect.

They have no game to start with till Golds are Resegregated from the True Players.

n they aint gonna do that cuz the golds will cry and Staff are dedicated to the Golds. 

I thought yesterdays dds attack on WF was funny, was in my own nice quiet server

n all the sudden chats starts blowing up n they all kind of peps coming in.

Which is fine for me cuz WF only has one rotating joker job for legit players,

So by coming to Fin you all gave me reason to play longer and got more tickets,

which are useless but its something to do.

I can't play War thunder all day cuz I start feeling guilty for the players I'm putting Down.

Taking out a Capitol Ship cost the player bout 25 grand to repair. 

Oh they get me after a bit, but not till I've sunk 6+ of them, which pays for my repairs.

I would like to Invite Any Gold to come to WT, try your shenanigans there.

Oh Please come to WT, I'll shred ya, you'll be like a fish food flakes of gold floating in

a stain of fuel oil.  Oh Please come.  

They can't fasten a dangling elastic band on their underpants. Which servers? What are you talking about? One interested person will do more for the game than these "developers". Most likely, one person is engaged in the development of the game. Most likely, he devotes only a few hours a week to this, blindly following the technical task. There is no employee to solve current problems. No one is going to solve problems with the selection of rivals, broken weapons, servers, anti-cheat work to no avail. At the end of the year, a patch will be rolled out with new contacts and possibly a new selection of rivals... 
In order to draw some conclusion, we are in our judgments, but we walk wheelbarrows of facts, and draw through them a vector indicating a logical conclusion. At a given time, the location of the points directs the vector into a dark and dense forest, into a deep dark pit.

Today I talked to a man who wanted to donate to this game. I still don't understand why he wants to do this if the recipients of the payment literally spit on him. He's probably a masochist.

now all the "pro" golds with high end pcs which play on minimal grafics will reply you "buy net/pc and stop cryn"

8 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

FIX UR GARBAGE SERVERS

Why? What For? I mean its only Golds that play.

The worse the server runs or tries to run n falls down, the worse the

game play is for Golds, who are the majority now.

Far as I'm concerned they don't need to add content or fix MM or AC or anything.

Matt can keep hiding, ect.

They have no game to start with till Golds are Resegregated from the True Players.

n they aint gonna do that cuz the golds will cry and Staff are dedicated to the Golds. 

I thought yesterdays dds attack on WF was funny, was in my own nice quiet server

n all the sudden chats starts blowing up n they all kind of peps coming in.

Which is fine for me cuz WF only has one rotating joker job for legit players,

So by coming to Fin you all gave me reason to play longer and got more tickets,

which are useless but its something to do.

I can't play War thunder all day cuz I start feeling guilty for the players I'm putting Down.

Taking out a Capitol Ship cost the player bout 25 grand to repair. 

Oh they get me after a bit, but not till I've sunk 6+ of them, which pays for my repairs.

I would like to Invite Any Gold to come to WT, try your shenanigans there.

Oh Please come to WT, I'll shred ya, you'll be like a fish food flakes of gold floating in

a stain of fuel oil.  Oh Please come.  

you all need to stop playing this hot piece of garbage unless you are so weak that this garbage still makes you play. 

To be clear, it's not the servers themselves, it's related to their anti-ddos service. There's lots of jitter (varying latency) between each packet sent from your client to the server. Server to client seems unaffected. It's a gamble if you get a good route. Using a VPN might fix the problem if the VPN provider sends you a different node, but from my testing it sends you to the same node.

The anti-ddos service is Path Network Inc. Their service is great for supported games like Rust and CS:GO, but for APB it causes problems. I bet it will be fixed in a day if they just open a ticket with Path, but that would require LO to be productive.

Edited by BlatMan

16 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

all need to stop playing this hot piece of garbage unless you are so weak that this garbage still makes you play. 

Weakness No, Ya see the main objective of any gold/hacker is to get those that won't pay for hax to quit.

To the extent that even Silvers are talked down upon as if they suck at life in general because the Troll

believes even the Silver has to pay for hacks to be accepted. 

That was the whole reason behind desegregation, the golds/hackers couldn't get to us to hack us or verbally

troll us in chat. And that made them very agitated, so they cried in forum here till they let them into bronze.

So Leaving the game all together would just make the hackers happier, the money i spent is already gone.

Im not getting a refund after them letting hackers into bronze. My presence in district Irritates hackers so much 

that its fun to watch them squirm n complain about having a 'Team' when they cried to get in bronze.

I mean this is the hackers marketing program, to dis everyone in chat and anyone they win over they call it

a 'Skill Issue'. I got news for ya golds, what U have is not Skill. its some bot doing the job for you.

What You golds have is Napoleonism just like Matt Scott, ya know the CEO that has no XO's but still 

need to call himself Ceo. That'd be like calling me the CEO of Macks Chicken Farm with my 3 chickens

and no employees, just the same as u hacks calling peoples whole family's bad at life cuz they dont hack

apb with its total of 30 players, yet the hacker pays some 80 bucks USD every month to beat one old

man with a dented head. Yaaa you all real skilled.

Its not like I still hang out all day, I used to come in start my jobs bout 4am, play all day till bout 5pm

cuz thats when the daily boost comes in Warthunder. Now I just wait n get that boost the next day

after checking in with apb n seeing who ran naked in the forums, seeing about the torch job only,

then i go WT, play through my boosts, and then maybe i come back to apb n clown around till dinner.

I don't need other games cuz with WT i can play Naval or Tanks or Aircraft.

Right now I'm completely maxed on crew skills for Naval, so i keep playing that and the extra

crew points then can be used in my air craft or tanks. But I don't need to Grind, its a very calming

game. I have what I want and I use it and have fun doing so. Not like here where ya grind for years

pay n trade n cut off limbs to get what u want, then can't use it cuz of hackers.

No if you see me in apb its to bother hackers. I see no difference between an apb hacker and 

a street thug beating up some old lady at the metro station. Zero Difference a Criminal is a Criminal. 

Those cheaters can't handle dying 1 time to a normal player. Their ego is so fragile idk if it's hilarious or depressing to see.

I'm confused by most of the other stuff you said, but that comparison between CEO Matt and CEO of Macks Chicken Farm is spot on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Those cheaters can't handle dying 1 time to a normal player. Their ego is so fragile idk if it's hilarious or depressing to see.

I'm confused by most of the other stuff you said, but that comparison between CEO Matt and CEO of Macks Chicken Farm is spot on.

i have killed a cheater before. he spent the rest of the tim i was playing chasing me around the map and making sure to kill me instead of playing

honestly that was pretty funny to watch. he kept telling me how mad i was, even though i was to busy trying not to choke from laughing

Servers have been trash for the better part of a decade and have only gotten worse with time. Why should they suddenly fix them now?

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Servers have been trash for the better part of a decade and have only gotten worse with time. Why should they suddenly fix them now?

Currently, it's not the servers themselves. The tickrate isn't as spiky as it was with the 32 bit build hosted on AWS. You can check this using /latencytest in game, or run Wireshark and filter the port APB is using. The incoming packets are within 33ms of each other, with the exception of the garbage collection that skips a tick.

I recorded a video at 120fps. I counted the number of frames between seeing muzzle flash and seeing the ammo count decrease. 120fps is 8.33ms per frame. Below are the results in ms.

District: Missions-Finanical-2-US-West

Population: 1/0 (AKA Empty District)

Latency (In-Game): 60ms

Latency (/latencytest): 95ms to 103ms

Client Framerate 200+

Muzzle to Ammo Delays: 150, 150, 150, 142, 167, 150, 158, 142, 133, 150, 142, 150, 158.

I don't feel like writing a script to read each frame's pixels, so I'm stopping there. Already we can see a large variance between shooting client sided and ammo count updating. I didn't expect to see this much variance immediately.

Another thing I found is I can easily ghost shoot, and in fire a while magazine client sided with an automatic weapon, but no ammo is used. This bug was mostly fixed before the 64-bit upgrade, but now it's back.

Edit: F it. Let's test a district with a few players in it.

District: Missions-Waterfront-1-US-East

Population: 13/10

Latency (In-Game): 1ms

Latency (/latencytest): 25ms to 37ms

Client Framerate 200+

Muzzle to Ammo Delays: 108, 133, 125, 133, 125

OK that's enough. I don't need to count more shots to prove there's a problem here. Over 100ms ammo delay on a server that has at worst 37ms latency.

Wireshark shows the incoming packets to my PC being relatively stable, 33.33ms apart, which is the server tickrate. To me this points to a network problem with APB's UDP packets, but not other traffic like ICMP or whatever you're using to generate the district_server latency in /latencytest.

Merged.

You want to read about some more fluster cucks?

I ran another set of tests but on EU where I get good hitreg, but high latency.

District: Missions-Financial-3-EU-West

Population: 14/22

Latency (In-Game): 63ms

Latency (/latencytest): 96ms to 136ms

Client Framerate 200+

Muzzle to Ammo Delays: 25ms, 17ms, -8ms.

Yes. that is a negative value. The ammo went down before the muzzle flash. I guess that's not a reliable way to measure delay. I'm using an ALIG. The rate of fire on average is 180ms between each ammo count reduction. It's not consistent between shots, but the average is. It's not shooting faster. The bullet impact occurs multiple frames before your weapon's muzzle flash. I knew about this, but didn't notice just how much delay there is until looking at it frame by frame.

Lets look at the bullet impact to ammo count delay on those same shots on the EU server.

Bullet Impact to Ammo Delays: 75ms, 83ms, 75ms.

That looks kinda low since it's lower than the server latency. Maybe there's some delay between the function that sends the shot to the server, and the bullet impact. Either way, no wonder EU feels so good despite having higher latency. If the real delay is +50ms over the muzzle flash, that puts US east at 175ms. I double checked the US East clip and yes, it is 175ms from bullet impact to ammo count change. That's pathetic.

Now, what is wrong with US servers? Switching shoulders, driving, opening doors, etc, are not delayed this much. Why is the hit registration so delayed? Maybe the DDoS protection is slowing down certain packets, but then why is EU unaffected? Both use the same provider, Path Network Inc.

Edited by BlatMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2023 at 11:29 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Weakness No, Ya see the main objective of any gold/hacker is to get those that won't pay for hax to quit.

To the extent that even Silvers are talked down upon as if they suck at life in general because the Troll

believes even the Silver has to pay for hacks to be accepted. 

That was the whole reason behind desegregation, the golds/hackers couldn't get to us to hack us or verbally

troll us in chat. And that made them very agitated, so they cried in forum here till they let them into bronze.

So Leaving the game all together would just make the hackers happier, the money i spent is already gone.

Im not getting a refund after them letting hackers into bronze. My presence in district Irritates hackers so much 

that its fun to watch them squirm n complain about having a 'Team' when they cried to get in bronze.

I mean this is the hackers marketing program, to dis everyone in chat and anyone they win over they call it

a 'Skill Issue'. I got news for ya golds, what U have is not Skill. its some bot doing the job for you.

What You golds have is Napoleonism just like Matt Scott, ya know the CEO that has no XO's but still 

need to call himself Ceo. That'd be like calling me the CEO of Macks Chicken Farm with my 3 chickens

and no employees, just the same as u hacks calling peoples whole family's bad at life cuz they dont hack

apb with its total of 30 players, yet the hacker pays some 80 bucks USD every month to beat one old

man with a dented head. Yaaa you all real skilled.

Its not like I still hang out all day, I used to come in start my jobs bout 4am, play all day till bout 5pm

cuz thats when the daily boost comes in Warthunder. Now I just wait n get that boost the next day

after checking in with apb n seeing who ran naked in the forums, seeing about the torch job only,

then i go WT, play through my boosts, and then maybe i come back to apb n clown around till dinner.

I don't need other games cuz with WT i can play Naval or Tanks or Aircraft.

Right now I'm completely maxed on crew skills for Naval, so i keep playing that and the extra

crew points then can be used in my air craft or tanks. But I don't need to Grind, its a very calming

game. I have what I want and I use it and have fun doing so. Not like here where ya grind for years

pay n trade n cut off limbs to get what u want, then can't use it cuz of hackers.

No if you see me in apb its to bother hackers. I see no difference between an apb hacker and 

a street thug beating up some old lady at the metro station. Zero Difference a Criminal is a Criminal. 

Few players like yourself are the only active ones but they refuse to even address this officially should give a clear message, " they want to milk what they can out of the trash before they dip and dump this garbage". 
If hackers are happy to get their ego boosted on a garbage dead game - let them be lol. After all like you said LO only cares for their feedback so why bother being their trigger victims over and over. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Dead_Game said:

why bother being their trigger victims over and over

Just to 'Twist Their Minds', To Nettle and Irritate them. 

I don't even know why i check in here, its like peeking 

in the doorway of a dying Dive Bar.

33 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Just to 'Twist Their Minds', To Nettle and Irritate them. 

I don't even know why i check in here, its like peeking 

in the doorway of a dying Dive Bar.

It's more like looking at the same picture of a horrible car accident over and over.

35 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

It's more like looking at the same picture of a horrible car accident over and over.

More like hearing a screech and looking at the new addition to the pile. For example, everyone was getting massive lag today. The stupid part is I had good hitreg while teleporting.

Just to watch a car accident in super slow motion.

fixing the game? hmm not sure that is a good idea. we have to ask our shareholders to evaluate this decision. stay tuned for 2030 roadmap announcement!

Looks like they listened and decided to make EU just as much of a charlie foxtrot as US.