Y2Venom

Start Eyballing cheaters please.

Does "AI" even mean anything now? It's slapped on everything using basic comparisons.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

p.s. Also I might add that I don't give a Tinkers Damn what U think or say, and I'm glad my post Bent U outta shape   

Obviously you do care, why reply? What I describe is 100% true in comparison to all the rubbish you type on the forums. I called you “bad’ and you are hurt, Your insults are meaningless, after all you’re either a troll or an old man child. 

Edited by Deadliest

19 hours ago, Shui said:

Holy shit, I have never seen such a delusional noob with so much confidence
Actually insane

anything to add other then your repeated attempts to discredit somebodies character when they call out cheating within the game. Why do you feel the need to attack somebody who says that there is cheating ? ? Why have you taken it so personally that you have called out multiple people who have adressed cheating........

8 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Obviously you do care, why reply? What I describe is 100% true in comparison to all the rubbish you type on the forums. I called you “bad’ and you are hurt, Your insults are meaningless

Well You're the one who had to come in and post rubbish about me only, n not even address the subject of the thread = You got 'Ruffled' over my post.

You're the one who then has again re-replied with more insults and this amusing accusation that I'm 'HURT', 

== Gas Lighting == 

I didn't insult you, I simply stated that U don't play enough to have a valid opinion about what goes on in district.

However you do seem to be offended or you wouldn't have replied a second time.

Ya know what, I think you're upset over people calling hack in forum, n that if too many people cry hack

here in forum, Something will be done by staff, ie Hard core anticheat installed, re-segregation ect.

Now any Legit player, especially a Gold Legit who doesn't like being considered a hacker by 'Association/Gold'

would be all for any steps to clean up the game of hax, and if nothing to hide why worried about people 

who may mistake that players skill for a hacker and report it.  Lets just pretend a minute that report works, 

and causes an immediate response by eac analyzing the player. What harm is it if that player has nothing to hide.

No I think You're Scared of Me, and beings that you're the better player n I'm the 'Bad' player, it can't be that I 

would whoop ya real bad in district. No its something else. 

Could it be jealousy of my age and the Wisdom that comes with it?

No cuz you're too naive and ignorant to understand what wisdom is, to be jealous of that.

So What it is, Why are You Afraid of Me?

• Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 3:57 AM, Deadliest said:

Seriously you are more concern of players who can actually shoot a .45, at fast fire rate, instead of actual cheating? Aim assist?  it’s proven you can click at a fast fire rate without a macro ,these macro accusations are so common just stop cuz a noob with a macro will probably miss half its shots compare to a legit player who can click controllable + aim with a decent fire rate. 

Where has it been proven. Also if you do have this proof, i would like to see it proven on a consistent basis. 

haven't seen real cheater in 4 weeks, haven't seen anyone macroing .45. 

this game has some top tier delusional players who get owned by regular players

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Well You're the one who had to come in and post rubbish about me only, n not even address the subject of the thread = You got 'Ruffled' over my post.

You're the one who then has again re-replied with more insults and this amusing accusation that I'm 'HURT', 

== Gas Lighting == 

I didn't insult you, I simply stated that U don't play enough to have a valid opinion about what goes on in district.

However you do seem to be offended or you wouldn't have replied a second time.

Ya know what, I think you're upset over people calling hack in forum, n that if too many people cry hack

here in forum, Something will be done by staff, ie Hard core anticheat installed, re-segregation ect.

Now any Legit player, especially a Gold Legit who doesn't like being considered a hacker by 'Association/Gold'

would be all for any steps to clean up the game of hax, and if nothing to hide why worried about people 

who may mistake that players skill for a hacker and report it.  Lets just pretend a minute that report works, 

and causes an immediate response by eac analyzing the player. What harm is it if that player has nothing to hide.

No I think You're Scared of Me, and beings that you're the better player n I'm the 'Bad' player, it can't be that I 

would whoop ya real bad in district. No its something else. 

Could it be jealousy of my age and the Wisdom that comes with it?

No cuz you're too naive and ignorant to understand what wisdom is, to be jealous of that.

So What it is, Why are You Afraid of Me?

See how upset you are, you want to cancel me out  'don't play enough to have a valid opinion'? your in an open forum discussion, I'm allow to quote you, I have played enough and don't need to be active to know what goes on in NA district. You only focus on what I wrote about you and ignore the rest and now you are typing nonsense assuming I'm mad, what's your relation to the topic? That paragraph did trigger you and tbh there's nothing wrong in being bad on APB anyone can improve.

What I quoted you does relate to the topic, in which I used you for a prime example of someone who's ignorant behaviour by accusing and spreading cheating paranoia through the district chat or forums that 'all golds are cheaters' or accused a specific player of cheating either false or not, may persuade a naive player to actually start to seek for cheats, so they feel they have a fair advantage.

These 'hackers' create private cheats to gain some passive income and advertise towards the weak minded players that thinks in order to win 'you have to cheat to be cool and get invited into a cheater group to clout chase' for a monthly fee in which people are willing to pay in purposely to seek attention to make themselves known by making players like yourself mad and react with accusations over the district chat. 

It's a spiral, we can avoid all this give zero attention to accused cheaters let EAC do it's job or report to customer support with video evidence, after all it's just a video game.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadliest said:

These 'hackers' create private cheats to gain some passive income and advertise towards the weak minded players that thinks in order to win 'you have to cheat to be cool and get invited into a cheater group to clout chase' for a monthly fee in which people are willing to pay in purposely to seek attention to make themselves known by making players like yourself mad and react with accusations over the district chat.

There U are agreeing that hackers exist, and agreeing that hackers then gas light anyone in district for being 'Bad'

Just like you're doing to me. 

Eac's job is to have an emblem on the boot screen and Look like an anti cheat. I have Zero Faith it works, and I know that it 

doesn't work as an active anticheat like FF did, So your story bout some dude in FC is Bull. He probley just RQ when he saw

U in chat about him hacking...Ya I was there that day. That was the day after we fought in disrict or around that time. 

So here you're the one in chat bashing hax but I'm the bad guy..

Well I got news for U and any hacks reading this. 

I REFUSE TO REPORT ANY HACKING

Until it is Proven that my reports go somewhere and are considered without a video. Im not streaming n clippin n then going offline to send it all to support via the web site. 

No We as a Community have a much deeper problem, and you're right there are people making money off scripts 

and eac by pass scripts. This is old news, every game has them. But in our case they have a hand up.

And I aim to Find that person, and indict them via Matt/Support.

I will give some people the benefit of the doubt that I have reported, in that, 

After seeing videos on YT pulled from Steam stream, and seeing what exactly 'Smooth Aim is'

seeing that there is no overlay, no funny crosshairs. n the dude just sprayed in the gen direction and as he explained 

in the video, the "Bot didn't pick him up" cuz he missed that dude that time but smoked em after.

So the epiphany that all these people been no miss killin me all these years are hacks. 

may have generated a couple of false reports, but I din't false ban anyone, I simply reported what i thought

was hacking. Believing that an 'Investigation of matter' would be launched. 

So if I made a mistake or two, I do apologize but only to the staff that had to deal with the report. 

If the report was read. So You kids want mack to stop calling hack in district, Fine already done. 

Not because I gonna be nice now, cuz my Back is against the Wall. 

And I've told U before when I get Pushed, I tend to Push Back. And when I get Quiet, Real Quiet. 

Watch Out. 

So you kids go on n run hax or don't, i wont say nothing to report or in district bout hacks

But I will Fry the person generating the bypass, and I have a very promising pair of suspects. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tiuhti said:

no this game has "Top Tier" players who continuesly hide behind their few questionable players. Who go out of the way to take on ungrouped teams.

7 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Until it is Proven that my reports go somewhere and are considered without a video. Im not streaming n clippin n then going offline to send it all to support via the web site. 

No We as a Community have a much deeper problem,

And I aim to Find that person, and indict them via Matt/Support.

Ya, the deeper problem is you're too lazy to clip a few minutes of gameplay, but have all the energy to sit and whine on the forum every day and point fingers, like most boomers.

Then get defensive and accuse people of gaslighting you when in reality it's just their pity cause they know you'll never grow up.

7 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

And I've told U before when I get Pushed, I tend to Push Back. And when I get Quiet, Real Quiet. 

Watch Out. 

Is that a threat? Most of what you say is incoherent trash that looks spat out by ChatGPT when it runs too long in a convo, but you seem to really need to disconnect for a while.

Maybe even indefinitely.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Jilleroo said:

Ya, the deeper problem is you're too lazy to clip a few minutes of gameplay, but have all the energy to sit and whine on the forum every day and point fingers, like most boomers.

Then get defensive and accuse people of gaslighting you when in reality it's just their pity cause they know you'll never grow up.

Is that a threat? Most of what you say is incoherent trash that looks spat out by ChatGPT when it runs too long in a convo, but you seem to really need to disconnect for a while.

Maybe even indefinitely.

He's going to go hide in his green planet truck until the mission ends.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tiuhti said:

This could be  a slogan for cheaters to justify their toggling  or a weak attempt to nullfy the hyprocracy, either way AI cheats are being released and tested. 
LO just implemented a free EAC anticheat and this is just another placebo and another poor scam.

Keep playing the dead game  and make yourself the " regular player" or insert the usual "git gud" to deny reality lol.

9 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

This could be  a slogan for cheaters to justify their toggling  or a weak attempt to nullfy the hyprocracy, either way AI cheats are being released and tested. 
LO just implemented a free EAC anticheat and this is just another placebo and another poor scam.

Keep playing the dead game  and make yourself the " regular player" or insert the usual "git gud" to deny reality lol.

Maybe you are “gud” maybe you aren’t, I don’t know you. But out of curiosity, how many people do yo think are cheating? Say out of 500 players a day. 

14 hours ago, Jilleroo said:

Bwahahaha, Oh Yea. You kids can't figure out whether ya want me to report or not.

First Off I am not a Boomer, Look it up, after '65 its Generation X. I was born in 69 and just 

celebrated by 54th birthday. And While were at it. Just How many 'Boomers' play here. 

I'm the Oldest in NA, with exception of a couple of 40yr olds, Where are These Boomers U say are always Whining. 

Second: Why am I gonna clip a video of me getting shot by someone with 'smooth aim'.

There is no way to tell with smooth aim if the dude just got lucky spraying or used the cheat. 

Its not a 'Snap' or full aimbot. If i see a teleport, everyone would just chalk it up to lag n chit servers, 

or 'Your Internet'. Im not running the program and playing cop. 

What U say is to basically play just for the sake of catching hackers, sit around filming n waiting to be offended.

Ya so the one old man who is So Lazy that he won't Play the streamAhack game is the cause of said hackers 

getting away with the crime.

I don't get Paid by LO to do these things, I'm not your Policeman or theirs. 

And U Sir or Mame are Pure Gas Light.   Again not even addressing the topic of the post, just Mack.

Glad I ticked ya off kid. Go Clean Your Room

On 7/1/2023 at 2:26 PM, CookiePuss said:

Maybe you are “gud” maybe you aren’t, I don’t know you. But out of curiosity, how many people do yo think are cheating? Say out of 500 players a day. 

Surely at least 3 on 10, so 30% 

Except some games or publishers with very fast and advanced devs/ services, It's pretty standard statistic  and good/ acceptable (I guess???) for any online game with a decent anticheat  system and team monitoring the servers/clients having this percentual... the matter is APB it's not neither at decent level services.. no,  not at all, because sadly LO services are utterly bad

• The numbers of claims from players about the supports lacks is a fact. so not a big surpraise also the currently antcheats or servers are not updated/ monitored properly, there are incompetent people working or no people at all checking the situation (or maybe just underpaied or volunteers with few tools/ motivations sigh...)

• There are tons of youtube videos or streamer selling or showing their hacks without any care with the same characters old of 5 years or + more

• NOTE: for little I know LO doesnt share the statics of how many people are banned per month, probabily they dont care either to count how many accounts or characters are banned per month... showing name or videos is TABU and you get punished despite the clear fault..

So currently we have certainly more or.. better telling... by logic very Probabily we all know and not a big surpraise we alyways have had  MORE than a mere 30% ( exception these One or Two months after release or rare updates of a new anticheat.. )

Merged.

There is also the fact """ some game companies """ just do the bare necessities in their games for a dear and utterly reason😂

The main reasons is because otherwise they have to ban around 50% of their players/ item shop costumers every 15 days, because literally there are players cannot play or dare turn on a game without cheating at all, and they will switch on games where they can cheat at their heart contenent, they dont care and they are happy paying 50+dollars per month using hacks and getting banned after a while for then reshopping to the teeth at the item shop every time in a medium/long time... it's fine for them and fine the companies too , so WIN WIN for all XD (except legit players ofc)

but probabily I am just wasting my time, writing this, I dont know why and I dont care but you are always for LO side @CookiePuss , so whatever continue write your bs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

but probabily I am just wasting my time, writing this, I dont know why and I dont care but you are always for LO side @CookiePuss , so whatever continue write your bs

I don’t know any more than you do, but my guess would be a lot lower than 30%. 

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I don’t know any more than you do, but my guess would be a lot lower than 30%. 

You are right in only thing here.. you dont know nothing, as I am ofc, but at least I am a little more realistic "I guess?" ... but I dont know where it come from, but you have neither the right of guessing and being cucky/ optmistic otherwise  with your pleasure you'll have destroyed the facts I listed above.. But o f c  you couldn't do it, so you have to wrote bs again, no idea why you continue act like that, anyway whatever. 😂

Not that I would have liked the thought you have reason here, Honestly I would like a lot to be in so wrong in this case...

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

but my guess would be a lot lower than 30%. 

24 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

I am a little more realistic "I guess?"

With a Full NA server, So My number is 100

I'm gonna start with 30%. So ya 3 out of 10.

This includes Closets and includes Alts. With the Alts being one and the same but doubling the number. 

So Hacker X has 4 alt accounts or alt toons on one account.

Now Im gonna subtract 5% for Mistaken Perception.

n Im gonna subtract 5% for being a 'Late-Boomer'

So 20%, 2 out of 10, 

Now we divide that 20% by 4-alts = 5%

So Macks Letter Math says an average of at least 5%, 0.5 out of 10. or 5 hax per 100 player

But those 5 look like 20 cuz they rotate toons all day

• Like 1

On 7/1/2023 at 12:43 AM, Jilleroo said:

Maybe even indefinitely.

@MACKxBOLAN  this post above in which he attacks your character because he cant win the argument with you is called  "Ad Hominem",  There's some interesting studies done on the subject....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

@MACKxBOLAN  this post above in which he attacks your character because he cant win the argument with you is called  "Ad Hominem",  There's some interesting studies done on the subject....

your boy goes around calling all golds cheaters because he can’t win in a video game, maybe you should educate him on ad hominem 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, glaciers said:

your boy goes around calling all golds cheaters because he can’t win in a video game, maybe you should educate him on ad hominem 

nope, nobody said that ever ?? 

22 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

nope, nobody said that ever ?? 

On 6/26/2023 at 7:51 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

B. Most Golds Cheat that are in NA, or are in groups with cheaters that are knowns.

On 6/26/2023 at 7:51 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

cuz no way any active gold, 

Active being a daily all day player. Could hold his gold or get to gold with all these hackers.

yeah my bad its just "most" golds, and everyone who plays actively

like the whole population plays actively

24 minutes ago, glaciers said:

yeah my bad its just "most" golds, and everyone who plays actively

It is 0.5 out of 10, or 5 players out of 100 according to recent studies

• Like 1