cyral

match making in the BRONZE MISSIONS ON DISTRICTS

Right now their's a SH!T load of GOLDS, real FU(K!NG HIGH SKILLED players in there purposefully keeping their kill count HIGH AS HELL while NOT helping any 1 to learn the game...except by BRUTALLY FACE FU(K!ING en to make em quit... 

I have personally watched over 6+ months of playing APB that no LESS than 600 people download the game just to uninstall a few minutes later to never play again...

Why you ask???
Cause of MAJOR 255 GOLDS like CHADCHASE who use a medusa of all FU(K!ING WEAPONS to keep his kill count above 15 in each match he gets into...then after a few hrs of his BU!!SH!T he has to dethreat to log back in on his next gaming session....(INDIVIDUALS) like Chad here get paired against people who barley can get 4 kills in 4 hrs...so how in the FU(k IS THIS FAIR????

Now after the last owners abandonment of the game the match making went STRAIT TO THE POOP FARM ...

NOW WE need a major over haul of the current match maker on APB...

People like Chad are too busy using the Bronze missions match maker on District as his personal KILL FARM or slaughter house or even Fight Club...If you get rid of the TREAT LEVELS of all the players, the Support Staff will not be able to handle to shear volume of people sending in support tickets for possible hackers and cheaters....  

1 GOOD SIGN OF FAITH ON ORBITS PART WOULD BE TO GET RID OF THE  ADVANCED OPTIONS  when you 1st load the game in...it would force people to play in their own threat level districts as well as the OPEN CONFLICT  DISTRICTS... THIS will ensure that people of low to no skilled players will not be farmed...at least for a short period of time...

this is only a TEMP. FIX.... There will be players in mass who will abuse the DEThreat system in order to get back to farming noobs again...those you can life bann...and i'm sure they will be reported in great numbers

• Like 1

When I started playing back in the OBT districts had no threat. I was being farmed for months and this didn't make me go and uninstall. It was frustrating tho I have to admit.

First off calm down.

No one is going to listen to you if all you do is swear and have a tantrum.

Also a CBT, without force threat segregation players didn't have a reason to dethreat.

This is something you're not going to like to hear but sometimes you do just need some tough love, some hard losses and then to stop and consider what you learnt from it.

-Regardless of the game, What makes Pro League players so good?

Their mentality that every loss is a opportunity to get better, to learn from their mistakes. Sometimes you might be outnumbered, out gunned and at a disadvantage with the location of the objective and then you just write that one off. But every other game which you lose, learn and take something away from it.

I agree we need a way to encourage higher threats to be more considerate to lower threat players but the best thing to do is remove district threats.

Open District is SUPPOSED to mixed the skills of players but this mix is meant to happen to both teams; both enforcers and criminals should get some high threat and low threat players to balance each other's teams out. That is what the original concept of Open Conflict was intended with match making.

The problem with Open Conflict is that there is not enough players often in a district to fully mix up the player's threats and have them balanced, Also high threat players being in groups in Open Conflict sort of undermines the matchmaking system of open conflict.

I don't want to restrict player's from being able to play with friends but groups in Open Conflict can be unfair and should be removed.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Thanks 1

for these higher threats...they(L.O.) can give a penalty for em killing and bashing in a district 2 threat levels BELOW their current 1s....based on your current skill lvl and gear levels to your opp in 1 match you can see as high as a 90% reduction in points/cash earned...and on your next battle you might be able to see a 20% reduction in points/cash earned....

for example...CHADCHASE a 255 rank CRIM w/ a MEDUSA in his 1st match is silver....no penalty needed.... in his 2nd match of the day he goes GOLD..again no penalty needed....(happens all the time)...Now hes considered a major threat to any 1 of low/now skilled players and new players in general in the BRONZE DISTRICTS...

now match 3...CHAD here is a 255 GOLD MEDUSA USING PLAYER vs. a rank 22 Bronze ENF that still uses the STARTER gun.....lets call her Maggie.... you see Maggie dies 12 times a match gets 0 objs done and might get 3 kills if lucky for the assist....match maker is unkind to Maggie...now in this match CHAD should get a 90% reduction in points earned for killin Maggie...instead of 100 he should only get 10...if CHAD is on a DEFEND mission, he should get 1 point per minute while he's sitting on the obj......

Now for Maggie those points and cash earned should be doubled for doing OBJECTIVES and KILLING CHAD...instead of the normal 150 pts for breaking a door she should get 300...and again Maggie should get 200 pts for each kill on CHAD instead of the standard 100.....

Lets increase the rewards to hunt and hurt bashers in the bronze districts while at the same time encourage the same bashers to play players of their own skill levels...not low skilled 1s..

you cant learn to play when slaughtered

i dont like the cussing it pulls away drastically from the point of this post which is all the golds in bronze are being relentless towards new players an dbronzes

both enforcer and criminal golds are behaving like this

Thanks Runner... I do get up set pretty damn hard over this issue.. and really don't mean 2... it just happens...

3 hours ago, Cheeseburger! said:

You're only going to get better by playing better players.

i've been playing steady now for 7 months....its ALWAYS  THE SAME FREAKIN a$s hoes who STAY in the Bronze district doing the beating,,,,and the rest of us are not getting any better just more and more frustrated...so I can spout ur same BULLSH!T right back at you,,,......your hurting ur own freakin game by not advancing 2 a district where your own freakin skills are matched...

At some point, this game becomes pure mathematics, down to the milliseconds. Basically whoever has perfect fire-timing and target acquisition wins. Bronzes and silvers know nothing about this kind of min-maxing their gameplay, and won't ever be able to compete with top golds by being massacred by them. Not much for them to learn when they die in literally 0.70 seconds after peeking.

Then again, top golds really can't dethreat to silver since they are, well, top golds.

I do think that threats need to be locked to their tiered district and not allow one below. Golds stay in gold etc. It would give a purpose for those dead gold servers.

3 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

At some point, this game becomes pure mathematics, down to the milliseconds. Basically whoever has perfect fire-timing and target acquisition wins. Bronzes and silvers know nothing about this kind of min-maxing their gameplay, and won't ever be able to compete with top golds by being massacred by them. Not much for them to learn when they die in literally 0.70 seconds after peeking.

Then again, top golds really can't dethreat to silver since they are, well, top golds.

I do think that threats need to be locked to their tiered district and not allow one below. Golds stay in gold etc. It would give a purpose for those dead gold servers.

Now if only APB had the population needed for filling bronze, silver, AND gold districts. 

Or is that not the kind of mathematics you wanted to talk about?

9 hours ago, SLICKIEM said:

The new gun mechanics G1 introduced back in 2015 (I think it was) was trying to address this with an element of unpredictability with guns that change in behaviour: EG: Nfas True Orge, AMG Medusa, SWARM LMG series, ETC.

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

The new gun mechanics G1 introduced back in 2015 (I think it was) was trying to address this with an element of unpredictability with guns that change in behaviour: EG: Nfas True Orge, AMG Medusa, SWARM LMG series, ETC.

Yeah, that's true, those guns can "cheese" people down, but their time-to-kill suffers from their ease-of-use. Silvers with ogres still get curb stomped by top golds with OCAs, etc.

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Now if only APB had the population needed for filling bronze, silver, AND gold districts. 

Or is that not the kind of mathematics you wanted to talk about?

I think the population could more than support the three tiers of both districts. Yesterday there were like four 80 population servers. I'd be okay with six 55 pop servers, and with BattlEye confirmed, more and more people are coming back.

Locking threats to their districts would solve most of these issues mentioned in the original post. Even if a gold is able to dethreat to silver, they won't be able to massacre bronzes.

• Like 1

Silvers should not play in bronze districts either golds in silver districts

Our Threat system is Not giving the new players any chance in hell 

we all know that people wont stick into a game when you keep getting shit on

ok, suppose they fix the matchmaking. what is your next cry motivation?

yeah, the matchmaking is bad, but. You´re a bad player too?

IF, they fix the MM, i would not have a problem...but we do need these farming idiots out of the Bronze Districts all together....every time i try and log in I have a minimal of 20 minute wait just 2 play....right now it's a guarantee that  out of 40 ENF's, theirs gonna be 30 that are mixed between damn good silvers and golds.... only 10 BRONZE players in the district.... same goes for CRIM...

And when these idiots see a BRONZE player IN the Bronze District, they do their damndest to make sure they farm the hell out of em.that bronzee is guarantee to die 10 times before the final portion of the match..

Pretty sure LO said some where that matchmaking was near the top of their list.

Now after 7+ months of 0laying this wonderful game, i am now taking a 5+ month break... when i check back in around Christmas,  if i see the match maker is a little more "fairer" for individuals like me, then id stay.... if not...."shrugs"