Sign in to follow this  
Yapopal

The garbage dump game

Loyalty to the macro + broken weapons + server instability = it is impossible to play. The game is terrible, terrible, terrible. Friezes are becoming more and more frequent in the full district, the whole clip flies into you at one moment. At the same time, there is no packet loss, and ping is 60. Macros, broken Colby 45 pistols and Obeya long-range rifles, server lags - make the game unplayable. How angry I am at the developers, at their stupid decisions, at their incompetence. Developers are killing their own game. They made the "Joker" sound quieter, they don't understand why it's broken. They don't understand that they are to blame for everything! Infuriating! Infuriating! Infuriating! 

I'll regret writing this later. But playing a pawn on a broken chessboard is not cool.

Perhaps it is worth reducing the population of the district to 30? Introduce at least some semblance of machemaking? Unlock the exit button from the mission with the enemy, so as not to restart the game? Separate the newcomers from the veterans.

• Thanks 1

We have to make a petition to LO and reward the community and every loyal player for being so stubborn and braindead despite the false promise... at least give us a  T-shirt

but they will not give nothing, so with affection Here yours:

s-l500.jpg

I want a hoodie

Edited by PingOVER9000
with affection

3 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Developers are killing their own game.

How do you kill that which has no life?

it's true that game is full of macroers tho, some of them freely stream while macroing carbines and .45

PD:

remove med spray, THANK YOU.

Edited by Uhtdred

4 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

what apb does to a man

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Doubt theres gonna be any progress with this company from now on.They made the 64-bit upgrade-great.Now is time to sell "apb reloaded"(if is possible)to another studio/company so they can keep workin on the roadmap or on whatever they will have in mind.I dont see such change happenin so im pretty much done.Cant wait forever for this stuff is absurd...

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

Cant wait forever

Well we already waited for years, already paid the mental price of waiting, 

So nothing really to lose by staying with them. 

We know ' It is what it is' 

But we've already seen the worse that it could be.

Why do you people think I am the way I am.

I'm confident they will install anticheat soon, not as soon as i'd like

then they will be working on content/contacts.

We just have to wait.

• Like 1

Yesterday I created this theme by folding the game. I just wanted to vent my negative emotions somewhere. Injustice is very annoying. And constant bugs, lags, esports players at every turn. It was all covered with a long and thick one...

On 4/17/2023 at 12:42 AM, CookiePuss said:

Sounds like you had a rough session.

Only ONE only ONE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? If you are going to put stupid things (thats not the first one I read about you, please dont write anything)

Merged.

On 4/16/2023 at 9:44 PM, Yapopal said:

Loyalty to the macro + broken weapons + server instability = it is impossible to play. The game is terrible, terrible, terrible. Friezes are becoming more and more frequent in the full district, the whole clip flies into you at one moment. At the same time, there is no packet loss, and ping is 60. Macros, broken Colby 45 pistols and Obeya long-range rifles, server lags - make the game unplayable. How angry I am at the developers, at their stupid decisions, at their incompetence. Developers are killing their own game. They made the "Joker" sound quieter, they don't understand why it's broken. They don't understand that they are to blame for everything! Infuriating! Infuriating! Infuriating! 

I'll regret writing this later. But playing a pawn on a broken chessboard is not cool.

Perhaps it is worth reducing the population of the district to 30? Introduce at least some semblance of machemaking? Unlock the exit button from the mission with the enemy, so as not to restart the game? Separate the newcomers from the veterans.

Totally agree with everything you have said, this is the current reality of the game.

APB IS UNPLAYABLE everything is bad.

You play a game any day of the week (even knowing that it will be unplayable) and if indeed cheats, macros, server smoking shots...