Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

12/21 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

Due to more complex updates/changes, the standard weekly maintenance will take a bit longer this time. Starting on Wednesday (12/21) at 9 AM UTC, the maintenance will last 4 to 6 hours and will include both PC and Console updates.

Thank you for your patience during this period!

P.S: The thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates for convenience.

• Like 1

The Clocks are off by a minute.

The Game Clock is one minute slow relative to the chat time clock. 

Not important, just sayin. 😕

Dang, missed the Q&A stream >.<

I saw it on steam news but it was already over (present 3 hours after started). Uff. Would have loved the experience to discuss APB. I love the game.

6 minutes ago, koenyboy500 said:

Dang, missed the Q&A stream >.<

I saw it on steam news but it was already over (present 3 hours after started). Uff. Would have loved the experience to discuss APB. I love the game.

You didn't miss much. It was a lot of "would like to do", "should do", "we need to straighten out our plan for this", "we need to sort this out first" etc.

Something for SPCT to test by April next year.

1 minute ago, Fasalina said:

You didn't miss much. It was a lot of "would like to do", "should do", "we need to straighten out our plan for this", "we need to sort this out first" etc.

Something for SPCT to test by April next year.

Didn't miss much? That is EXACTLY what I am interested in. It's vision and/or updates on APB. And as a player who pours endless love into the game, I would like to know it all, I actually do find it interesting and motivational (and inspiring on Matts and everyones perserverance through the lots of people who are complaining.  Very proud of you LO. :3)

1 hour ago, koenyboy500 said:

Didn't miss much? That is EXACTLY what I am interested in. It's vision and/or updates on APB. And as a player who pours endless love into the game, I would like to know it all, I actually do find it interesting and motivational (and inspiring on Matts and everyones perserverance through the lots of people who are complaining.  Very proud of you LO. :3)

You can check out the VoD on Twitch, Matt will also upload a recording of the AMA to Youtube at some point.

Sign in to follow this