HandThatFeeds

What about my old ticket?

8 minutes ago, Chinook said:

As far as I know, nobody has yet been given anything apart from access to their banned FORUM accounts. There may (and will be) some ban reversals, but those are not going to be blindly handed out to everyone either.

They are giving a second chance to everyone who didn't get banned for illegal reasons like credit card fraud and everything, including cheaters that they know were cheating. 

It's easier to unban a huge lot of people to unban those who didn't deserve it even if it means allowing those who should have lost everything to regain everything. 

I understand it's good to bring people back in, but if they lost their account for a real reason, then they shouldn't get their stuff back. They can create a new account and play legitimately just like everyone else

1 minute ago, TheTankBal said:

APB is geting battleye? 

yeah it was revealed in the q&a mattscott did earlier today

4 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

APB is geting battleye? 

Seems so, yes. 

Creating hateful threads on the forum surely won't help your case. Just do what you have been asked for nicely instead of calling people names. And about people getting unbanned. I really wouldn't expect some really really blatant cheaters with multiple bans on their record getting a green card. More likely people with rather questionable bans or bans for something else than cheating.

3 minutes ago, Thial said:

Creating hateful threads on the forum surely won't help your case. Just do what you have been asked for nicely instead of calling people names. And about people getting unbanned. I really wouldn't expect some really really blatant cheaters with multiple bans on their record getting a green card. More likely people with rather questionable bans or bans for something else than cheating.

MattScott said in the Q&A that most players banned for cheating would be unbanned after Battleye is put in place.

Edited by MrChan

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

MattScott said in the Q&A that most players banned for cheating would be unbanned.

Most, not all. That's why I wrote that most likely the extreme cases won't get an unban.

Fixed the OP so we can get off the topic of names lol.

1 minute ago, Thial said:

Most, not all. That's why I wrote that most likely the extreme cases won't get an unban.

he said all cheaters. The people not getting unbanned were for actual legal reasons like credit card fraud.

The people who got pulled into a fraud from a single people are getting a pass though.

5 minutes ago, MrChan said:

MattScott said in the Q&A that most players banned for cheating would be unbanned after Battleye is put in place.

i beat there doing that to put battle eye to the test. 

1 minute ago, TheTankBal said:

no, they're doing it because a ton of players was wrongly banned apparently.

11 minutes ago, Thial said:

Actually, you said "More likely people with rather questionable bans or bans for something else than cheating" would be unbanned. I'm pretty certain that questionable and non-cheating bans do not compromise 'most' bans (especially when Matt was specific that most people who were banned for cheating will be unbanned). Unless he clarifies / rolls back a little, my interpretation is that a lot of people who were blatant are going to get their accounts back.

Start picking names of the list lads, they're probably coming back: https://ffbans.org/search/R:200-255

HappyMandy

Ashley

Ccoca-Colaa

Shall I keep going?

Ray - sorry: TankBal will probably get his old accs back.

I'm not complaining per se, it is what it is, but to say 'nah it'll only be questionable bans' is inaccurate in my opinion.

Edited by MrChan

there are a lot of legit people that got unjust banned than you think, LO will get the works done. lets wait til next maintenance on Tuesday or wednesday. They will give us the answer.

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

Actually, you said "More likely people with rather questionable bans or bans for something else than cheating" would be unbanned. I'm pretty certain that questionable and non-cheating bans do not compromise 'most' bans (especially when Matt was specific that most people who were banned for cheating will be unbanned). Unless he clarifies / rolls back a little, my interpretation is that a lot of people who were blatant are going to get their accounts back.

Start picking names of the list lads, they're probably coming back: https://ffbans.org/search/R:200-255

HappyMandy

Ashley

Ccoca-Colaa

Shall I keep going?

Ray, sorry TankBal, will probably get his old accs back.

I'm not complaining per se, it is what it is, but to say 'nah it'll only be questionable bans' is innaccurate in my opinion.

like i keep on saying, my MsYunoGasia acc got hacked into and the hacker cheated on my acc geting it banned. the my first acc got banned cuz i pissed tiggs off. i dont really care much for my 1st acc. but i really want my 2nd acc back. but we will have to wait and see. for now i have Uta-Macross 

10 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

FineTintedCottontail-max-1mb.gif

2 minutes ago, MrChan said:

HappyMandy

Ashley

Ccoca-Colaa

Shall I keep going?

Ray, sorry TankBal, will probably get his old accs back.

I'm not complaining per se, it is what it is, but to say 'nah it'll only be questionable bans' is innaccurate in my opinion.

Many cheaters will get unbanned that's obvious. What I meant by my post is that people with questionable bans are much more likely to get unbanned than people who continuously cheated for years and were banned multiple times. LO has access to all the old tickets and most likely evidence. I doubt they would unban some of the really toxic players who wanted to destroy the game by cheating continuously.

Just realized the request I put in earlier didn't count.. must have been because the forums kept going up and down.. Shame. New request is in.

#644..... Dear god...

8 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

like i keep on saying, my MsYunoGasia acc got hacked into and the hacker cheated on my acc geting it banned.

can't wait for sadira's reply to this. 

24 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

APB is geting battleye? 

After finding what FairFight did in Battlefield games I can believe what it does in APB too.

1 hour ago, HandThatFeeds said:

Do I seriously have to wait for 2 more weeks to play legit while you unban all the old cheaters

^This, doesn't sounds legit imo.

1 minute ago, Salvick said:

^This, doesn't sounds legit imo.

In what way?

I'm saying I have to way play 2 weeks just to play legit while cheaters have been unbanned manually and can play.

I'm waiting for them to switch my email over

I think if they are going to remake the tos, then they will have to unbann people with manual bans for spam and harassment.

But I'm biased since I'm banned.

50 minutes ago, HandThatFeeds said:

I understand it's good to bring people back in, but if they lost their account for a real reason, then they shouldn't get their stuff back. They can create a new account and play legitimately just like everyone else

For some, this wasn't an option even though others who did the same offense were allowed to.

1 minute ago, TehBlizzy said:

For some, this wasn't an option even though others who did the same offense were allowed to.

what do you mean?

All cheaters are getting unbanned.

1 minute ago, HandThatFeeds said:

what do you mean?

All cheaters are getting unbanned.

I mean being allowed to reroll before any of this LO business occurred was not fairly applied to anyone and everyone who was banned for the same reason(s).