kokejn

Cheating issue

9 minutes ago, kokejn said:

Still no answer from LO? are there even someone who can actually say something? i think not so go all cheat make game burn lol 

To be honest cheating comes in a distant second compared to dethreating. You might come across 1 or 2 blatant cheaters a week, except when it spikes. Dethreaters are every second game.

2 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

To be honest cheating comes in a distant second compared to dethreating. You might come across 1 or 2 blatant cheaters a week, except when it spikes. Dethreaters are every second game.

Dont forget about the closet cheaters. You come across those constantly and thats what makes cheating the biggest problem in APB.

One issue is we cannot use the in game report system to report players who are not online. I've seen players enable cheats then immediately get kicked from the server. I can report them at another time, but then the time of the report does not match up with the time they were cheating. I doubt LO is going to read every report, if they even log them to begin with.

Edited by SquirrelFace

11 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

One issue is we cannot use the in game report system to report players who are not online. I've seen players enable cheats then immediately get kicked from the server. I can report them at another time, but then the time of the report does not match up with the time they were cheating. I doubt LO is going to read every report, if they even log them to begin with.

the issue is IF THEY LOG anyone at all.

10 minutes ago, EMilika said:

the issue is IF THEY LOG anyone at all.

Yup. But at the same time, it would end up like PUBG with temp bans being thrown left and right if they listened to the majority of reports.