Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You removed radar tower because they were broken to be fixed later, and yet car spawners go untouched. I consistently have enemies spawn sub 32m from me in car spawners.

 

Could you explain at least how the car spawner function works? Does the "whole" car have to be within that 32m range? Does only "part" of the car? Such as the cab?

 

It seems that if you get within 32m of it, move out to 33-35, then back to 25 or less, enemies will be able to spawn on the car spawner within 1-2 seconds. At least that's what it feels like.

This is an issue that should be addressed. I've had enemies spawn in the car spawner 20m out with their teammate driving in. There has to be some sort of bug and reason why car spawner isn't working as intended. (That's also ignoring the fact that 32m is far too close to spawn in from an enemy) Or is it that they spawn out of 32m, and it takes 1-2 seconds for their "bodies" to appear inside the vehicle and actually spawn, making it seem like it's broken?

 

Why is it that I consistently have enemies spawning within 30m of me on one? To those who say "how would you know this" it's because minimaps exist, and and I consistently try to body block car spawns if i can't destroy them. This means that I often end up getting spawned on, consistently, even within range.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah

please give me back my ability to spawn in the middle of the road, in a snipers line of sight back

 

not cool lo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

 

its possible that the ops spawning on server and you  seeing them had lag in between.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People still haven't realised that you shouldn't destroy/block spawners?

 

You can abuse them so hard and force enemies in to certain spawns/instantly know where they are coming from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People still haven't realised that you shouldn't destroy/block spawners?

 

You can abuse them so hard and force enemies in to certain spawns/instantly know where they are coming from.

 

since car spawner aren't forced spawns this isn't even true, except against people who anyways are too bad to understand this, but against those you do't need such tactics anyways.

The biggest issue is still the regular spawn system itself. because it usually only offers spawns from 1 or 2 directions and not around the location, this causes you to technically only having 1 or 2 true respawns since all others are the same direction but just further away meaning wasting more time for walking.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

 

since car spawner aren't forced spawns this isn't even true, except against people who anyways are too bad to understand this, but against those you do't need such tactics anyways.

The biggest issue is still the regular spawn system itself. because it usually only offers spawns from 1 or 2 directions and not around the location, this causes you to technically only having 1 or 2 true respawns since all others are the same direction but just further away meaning wasting more time for walking.

Car spawners and people spawning in them affect the natural spawns given to you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Car-Spawn fucks up entire spawn system making thins out of control.

Just remove until you fix it, or better remove it and never look back.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the better idea would be removing stuff, keep removing.. we alredy have many things not released or cut out completely from the game, we don't need more of them, or this won't be APB anymore.

I agree that it needs adjustments, as of now LO alredy stated they are going to touch and see car mods and few more guns.

So, im waiting for that to happen, and for the Radar Tower to come back reworked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People still haven't realised that you shouldn't destroy/block spawners?

 

You can abuse them so hard and force enemies in to certain spawns/instantly know where they are coming from.

while true sometimes, it IS an issue to have 2-4 people spawn on a car spawn at times, such as there being an objective *IN THE OPEN* where they can drive into it/pop out instantly and fire on the guy.

13 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

yeah

please give me back my ability to spawn in the middle of the road, in a snipers line of sight back

 

not cool lo

spawn choices already prevent that if you don't act like a dummy spawn in front of the sniper.

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

its possible that the ops spawning on server and you  seeing them had lag in between.

I'm hoping that's all it is, but it's still annoying af

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I'm hoping that's all it is, but it's still annoying af

spawns 50 to 60 away are fine by me but when cars activate 30 away that's too close with or without car spawners.

I recently died then was spawned on obj within 5 m of it. no seriously 5 m of it.

spawns in general need a rework because of it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 6:21 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

spawn choices already prevent that if you don't act like a dummy spawn in front of the sniper.

doesn't take from the fact that spawns themselves require attention before the manually removable spawn does, doe (hyperboles apart)

 

other than that, don't have anything to object, they are kinda busted
unrelated (kinda), but i'd love to see a more elegant solution to car chasing fights.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

doesn't take from the fact that spawns themselves require attention before the manually removable spawn does,

Game feels more like fightclub recently, with some luck and happy car-spawn here and there you can die 2-3 times within seconds of your teammates and still hold your own in defending the point.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Resine said:

Game feels more like fightclub recently, with some luck and happy car-spawn here and there you can die 2-3 times within seconds of your teammates and still hold your own in defending the point.

pretty much, and its extremely dumb that if you don't use one you put yourself and team at a disadvantage. There's a reason why premades always have 3-4 car spawns out at all times in comparison to casuals who may have 1-2 at any given time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heavy items are fun though. When you can't drive up and need co carry one for 50 meters. Good luck with that playing 4v4 mission.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised that at this point there is not a deployable beacon that can be broken easily for a spawn and/or have a limited amount of team uses at this point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

I'm surprised that at this point there is not a deployable beacon that can be broken easily for a spawn and/or have a limited amount of team uses at this point.

we need less abusable spawns, not more

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Resine said:

Heavy items are fun though. When you can't drive up and need co carry one for 50 meters. Good luck with that playing 4v4 mission.

 

good luck if you don't have a car spawn* fixed.

 

there's nothing like being able to carry heavy items in a vegas or pio and have 1-4 people spawn and push the last remaining person in one, or have them spawn on the heavy item due to car spawn and drive away with a full team.

 

Some of the heavy item woes can be fixed with actually "diving" the car into the area. There are a "few" where you have to move the heavy item 20m to the obj. But it generally ends up being lopsided af, with spawns, and 1 side having the 20m travel to obj, with the other capable of just driving a car onto the point. Those are missions that need reworked, and shouldn't be used as an example as to "why" carspawns should remain broken in general. Sadly there will be no "easy" solution to spawns.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

clearly you need to learn to wonders of sniper camping car spawners for easy kills

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 404 said:

we need less abusable spawns, not more

like i said I'm surprised we don't have more at the way things were going , which is also why i defined a way to make it easy to not abuse them by making them breakable easily.

and to clear this up further , i was not suggesting more  , i said  i was surprised it didn't already happen.

17 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

clearly you need to learn to wonders of sniper camping car spawners for easy kills

normally i would agree but with current server lag from a large amount  of people playing , it is not always going to work and the snipers can wind up dead instead. not to mention people teleporting around.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 11:21 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

good luck if you don't have a car spawn* fixed.

 

there's nothing like being able to carry heavy items in a vegas or pio and have 1-4 people spawn and push the last remaining person in one, or have them spawn on the heavy item due to car spawn and drive away with a full team.

 

Some of the heavy item woes can be fixed with actually "diving" the car into the area. There are a "few" where you have to move the heavy item 20m to the obj. But it generally ends up being lopsided af, with spawns, and 1 side having the 20m travel to obj, with the other capable of just driving a car onto the point. Those are missions that need reworked, and shouldn't be used as an example as to "why" carspawns should remain broken in general. Sadly there will be no "easy" solution to spawns.

It was a sarcasm. I meant to say that you can't do shit with heavy item when people come back every 10 seconds.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...