Jump to content
TheWarX

Explosive weapons in FC

Remove Explosive Weapons in FC ?  

142 members have voted

  1. 1. Remove Explosive Weapons in FC ?



Recommended Posts

Just now, BXNNXD said:

you dont, removed due to certain people abusing it

 

Ah, so Im assuming people that changed it before it went away have it stay forever now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you dont, removed due to certain people abusing it

 

Ok WTH. I replied to your comment and it saved and brought me to the page but my comment isnt showing. Also, ur avatar changes with every refresh. Coo. 

Edited by killerskull
gawd dammit this forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheWarX said:

In a competitive game ....everything that can kill u without using skill is just unfair. This is a fact.

In fc when u get 5 or 6 opgl is just unplayable ...

If this doesn't need to be fixed....well i belive we play 2 different game. Sorry for the bad english btw

So then you have no problem with Rockets or OPGL since both of them require skill to use. Thanks Problem solved! GG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

So then you have no problem with Rockets or OPGL since both of them require skill to use. Thanks Problem solved! GG

Nice joke

No sense conversation.... 

Im talking about fact and ppl answer me with jokes. Nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only deaths i dont get tilted at are nade-related deaths 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheWarX said:

Nice joke

No sense conversation.... 

Im talking about fact and ppl answer me with jokes. Nice 

Fact, Rockets and OPGL require skill to use. Just because it is a different skill does not make it less of a skill. The FC and most of San Paro are War zones, explosives are part of that atmosphere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SelttikS said:

Fact, Rockets and OPGL require skill to use. Just because it is a different skill does not make it less of a skill. The FC and most of San Paro are War zones, explosives are part of that atmosphere.

You can't deny that explosive weapons have a much lower skill ceiling/requirement than say a regular weapon.

 

They're easy to learn and easy to master, whilst most other standard guns are easy to learn, hard to master.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually agree with removing explosive weapons from FC (OSMAW/OPGL and variants, grenades are fine)

 

Low skill needed, easy to use. They lag everything, and in general make the game really fucking annoying/boring.

 

Baylan: Getting osmawed from whatever the fuck roof and theres not much you can do cause huge explosion radius and its all fucking crates with walls. Plus lots of easy camp spots for OSMAW

Asylum: OPGL just lags the fuck out of everything, results in a million teamkills because complete mongs use it, and often just results in a 'oh im dead cause some guy with an opgl three hallways away got a random lucky shot and i couldnt see nor HEAR it cause the game is bugged'.

 

Basically just dont let people use explosive weapons in FC besides tko and im happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nanometic said:

You can't deny that explosive weapons have a much lower skill ceiling/requirement than say a regular weapon.

 

They're easy to learn and easy to master, whilst most other standard guns are easy to learn, hard to master.

i’d argue that explosives have a higher skill ceiling, especially at higher levels of play - it’s far harder to use these weapons effectively in equal matchups

aside from vehicle delivery missions of course

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Fur said:

I actually agree with removing explosive weapons from FC (OSMAW/OPGL and variants, grenades are fine)

 

Low skill needed, easy to use. They lag everything, and in general make the game really fucking annoying/boring.

 

 

I never understood why people try to use the argument of "low skill" as validation for removing certain aspects of the game in a game that revolves around casual gameplay. This game has low ttk, aim is not rewarded (headshots do the same amount of damage as bodyshots), and third person pov advantage (the reliance on prenading to get any kills).

 

I could argue that the typical meta guns require low skill and are easily accessible to anyone. Though, I'll agree with your viewpoints on lag and I'd remove explosives solely based on performance issues rather than "low skill".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

i’d argue that explosives have a higher skill ceiling, especially at higher levels of play - it’s far harder to use these weapons effectively in equal matchups

aside from vehicle delivery missions of course

 

Of course. 

 

Its understandable that weapon difficulty differs depending on the person. Personally, as someone who has strictly played with explosive weapons on a character from rank 9 till demo role completion, that's just the way I feel about them. 

Edited by Nanometic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2018 at 4:40 AM, Fur said:

Asylum: OPGL just lags the fuck out of everything, results in a million teamkills because complete mongs use it, and often just results in a 'oh im dead cause some guy with an opgl three hallways away got a random lucky shot and i couldnt see nor HEAR it cause the game is bugged'.

5

I'm one of the people that voted "No" because I think it's important for FC to be played the same way the game is played, but yeah it can be awful sometimes, spawn, walk 5 feet, die to a grenade, repeat, there have been times where I basically just have to sit there and wait for the grenade spam to stop in my direction before I even walk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...