Uhtdred

WATERFRONT EAST DDOS?

i'm spiking a lot and I don't think i'm the only one..

what's happening?

• Thanks 1

I was spiking like hell too. Same thing happened to me yesterday evening in Bronze Financial (I dont recall whether it was East or West)
Like I get increased latency, but not a lot either, just a 30% increase than normal. But I constantly teleporting back and forth and it's impossible to play.
If it's not me then I'll be glad it's not a me-problem, and I hope it eventually gets fixed or goes away.
You say other people noticed this too?

If this is happening to you, please PM me your latency report. It would help a bunch!

4 hours ago, Sakebee said:

If this is happening to you, please PM me your latency report. It would help a bunch!

they may not know how to

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

they may not know how to

a latencytest can be started from the /latencytest command ingame.

this will automatically run a 10 minute test and save those results to a .csv file in your game directory which is usually in

c:\program files (x86)\gamersfirst\apb reloaded\apgame\logs

this test can also be stopped before the 10 minutes is up by running the command again.

upload this file to a file hosting or directly to the message to sakebee and add any additional information (server, instance, date, time, ...).

you can make a message to sakebee directly from this link.

• Thanks 2

they ddos the server to make players go from waterfront to financial... this has been happening for a while now. its pretty obvious now and im thankful for that since people been playing waterfront on na for 3 weeks now