Sign in to follow this  
Uhtdred

NY districts??? (Jericho)

why sometimes NY districts aren't up? For example right now both waterfront and financial are hosted in LA (which means everyone from south america instead of having 155ms they have 220ms).

can anyone explain why there isn't a NY district (financial or waterfront) today?

ty.

Well you see if the district is from LA, you have the Asia + Oceania players with better latency. 

1 hour ago, Deadliest said:

Well you see if the district is from LA, you have the Asia + Oceania players with better latency. 

waterfront was already hosted in LA, there was no point in making both financial and waterfront to be hosted in LA.

any explanation please??

FC LA, FINANCIAL LA, WATERFRONT LA.

no longer NY districts?????

easier to play with australians who have a stable connection than the south americans with unstable connection?

idk

Hello there!

Even though I personally cannot give you more technical details on why exactly is this necessary as I am not an expert, I am just letting you all know that the IT team is aware of this and while the server work is being done, NY servers can be expected to appear and disappear. I do not have any information on when we can expect this to settle down unfortunately, and even though it will be done as soon as it can be, we are sorry that it is currently affecting your gameplay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's good to know, at least something being said that could help some of us to understand our chances of playing the game again or attempt to deal with its current state.
Thanks Ritual.

Sign in to follow this