Sign in to follow this  
lvrq

holiday event

I have a few questions.

Whose idea was it to remove 12 days?

Whose idea was it to make the second gamemode have the GOD AWFUL hohopgl (when like half the community actually hates using the thing)?

Whose idea was it to make the skin such a unobtainable task? Basically the only way to get the thing is if the whole district agrees to do it.

none of it makes any sense, in previous years people just kept jumping from district to district looking for a 12 days match and if they couldnt find one they just AFK'd a trashball fight while waiting for 12 days.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, vantiks said:

Whose idea was it to remove 12 days?

the community keeps saying they want new events nearly every week

13 minutes ago, vantiks said:

Whose idea was it to make the second gamemode have the GOD AWFUL hohopgl (when like half the community actually hates using the thing)?

not everyone agrees with this statement some used to be very vocal how they had fun in mission districts with it.

14 minutes ago, vantiks said:

Whose idea was it to make the skin such a unobtainable task? Basically the only way to get the thing is if the whole district agrees to do it.

cant answer this one i cant play right now so its unknown to me

40 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

the community keeps saying they want new events nearly every week

not everyone agrees with this statement some used to be very vocal how they had fun in mission districts with it.

cant answer this one i cant play right now so its unknown to me

"not everyone agrees with this statement some used to be very vocal how they had fun in mission districts with it." i said that like half the community doesnt like it. so you basically repeated what i said in different words

• Thanks 1

its a gay event. i know. Use fragile and ephrine injector and hope the population is low to survive. 

Naughty list achievement is even more awful. It asks you to get 100 kills without turning to soldier.

Edited by foscor77

I think 12 deaths was not recycled this year in order to try to give players what they are constantly asking for... something new.

Its possible LO does not intend the rewards to be easy enough for everyone to obtain.

That being said, I doubt LO is too pleased with how the event turned out.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think 12 deaths was not recycled this year in order to try to give players what they are constantly asking for... something new

On 11/24/2019 at 12:40 PM, MattScott said:

There is a minor tweak this year to an existing mini-game that required some additional work

lol yeah they were totally trying to give us something new 

Just now, Solamente said:

"new"

ryRi9sv.gif

9 hours ago, vantiks said:

"not everyone agrees with this statement some used to be very vocal how they had fun in mission districts with it." i said that like half the community doesnt like it. so you basically repeated what i said in different words

I answered to your post as best i could.

why are you being so defensive for someone else  stepping in on a discussion to add what they witnessed?

can you take the chip off your shoulder please otherwise it can turn toxic

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

"new"

were you guys able to play it yet?

I cant play right now so i can only hear from all of you about any details about its game play and not many are saying anything.

usually you two know the good juicy gossip lol

11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

were you guys able to play it yet?

I cant play right now so i can only hear from all of you about any details about its game play and not many are saying anything.

usually you two know the good juicy gossip lol

it’s trash

uninspired and unbalanced copy/paste of the already boring halloween event but with even more gameplay restrictions 

its clear that no one bothered to meaningfully playtest this event (thanks qa/spct), we’ve already had one mostly irrelevant hotfix patch and there should be several more but tbh i don’t think orbit cares enough to put more effort into fixing this train wreck 

oh and 75% of the pop is still playing with high ping despite “compensation” running out

• Like 1

The server is in a transition dont think was a good idea to add heavy event. Plus im ok without the 12 death gun event at least give all players the equal gun set up, this way the high pc overkill advance launcher set up tryhards dont have to keep winning all the time.

1 hour ago, MidnightQ said:

the high pc overkill advance launcher set up tryhards

That's a pretty long way of saying "better players". 

7 hours ago, MidnightQ said:

The server is in a transition dont think was a good idea to add heavy event. Plus im ok without the 12 death gun event at least give all players the equal gun set up, this way the high pc overkill advance launcher set up tryhards dont have to keep winning all the time.

is this how people really feel? 12 Deaths of Xmas gives all players the "equal gun set up," and trust me, there isn't a difference whether it's an ntec or a hohohopgl, the same people are losing either way. nobody likes the snowball events because the trash players cant lead shots and have terrible awareness, while the good players are forced to use a really boring and stale weapon for several minutes, just to easily end up topfragging after farming the same 4/5 people a dozen times, and doing it over and over again. Now that 12 deaths has been removed, there's no reason for us to play. Also, there wasn't an event weapon for this year, which just kills it for me... i really wanted a FAR 3 slot on my new characters.

20 hours ago, vantiks said:

It's supposed to be hard however it is rather difficult if you can't manage the duck and weave tactic for 6-7 straight minutes.  Unfortunately the event was launched right before the holidays (which wasn't intentional afaik) so there isn't really any way to get changes pushed out.

On the plus side, the only thing you're missing out on are the titles since all the rewards will be coming to ARMAS.

The best reward is the easist to get "nutcracker" weapon skin, Play 3 "nutcracker" events each day for 5 days.

07078B133992AC247633D50C6829609482F1F335

In my opinion of course 

Sign in to follow this