On 6/9/2018 at 4:58 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Here is a work around for macros that will never get caught (Please don't share. Super secret): 

You set up your brain to send a signal down your nervous system in a repeating fashion that makes your hand do the action over and over again. It undetectable by battle eye.

Trophy for you

4 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

I see what you're doing with that post count. I am calling the Police!

Hoho!

I see you are on to me!

Perhaps we could settle this peacefully without the police?

8 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

See this is exactly where you are wrong, you are not changing anything, you are just making it simpler, and more efficient. Every single time you make an argument, you do not use any sort of information or resources to back it up, you BARELY bark your opinion and talk down to the other party, then use fallacies to try to sway peoples thoughts. You have no actually value in your statements. Your opinion is just that, an opinion, and a quite incorrect one at that.

Good day.

So, by using something to change the mechanics is called "making it more efficient"?

Okay, so it's okay to use autoaimming, because it makes mouse movements more efficient, and reduces eye strain.

Semi auto weapons fire once per mouse click. That is the mechanic. Using ANYTHING to change that mechanic is changing the mechanic. Not some "efficient" work around.

Are you clicking the mouse every time you fire? No? Then that's changing the mechanic. When you macro a tap firing the NTec, are you lifting and then lowering your finger, and the mouse button fires off the tap? No? Then you are changing the mechanic.

I know you are just trying to find validation in breaking the ToS, but, guess what? You aren't going to win this battle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

So, by using something to change the mechanics is called "making it more efficient"?

Okay, so it's okay to use autoaimming, because it makes mouse movements more efficient, and reduces eye strain.

Semi auto weapons fire once per mouse click. That is the mechanic. Using ANYTHING to change that mechanic is changing the mechanic. Not some "efficient" work around.

Are you clicking the mouse every time you fire? No? Then that's changing the mechanic. When you macro a tap firing the NTec, are you lifting and then lowering your finger, and the mouse button fires off the tap? No? Then you are changing the mechanic.

I know you are just trying to find validation in breaking the ToS, but, guess what? You aren't going to win this battle.

And you're wrong AGAIN. you can't change any game mechanic with a macro good day... go read a few books and learn something.

• Like 1

Just now, Dreadarm said:

And you're wrong AGAIN. you can't change any game mechanic with a macro good day... go read a few books and learn something.

Recoil can be negated pretty easily with a macro.

Just now, SelttikS said:

Recoil can be negated pretty easily with a macro.

Some vertical recoil can be comped by a mouse move macro, but bloom, random trajectory, and random horizontal recoil cant, and that's why they exist. In addition to this, recoil comp is more of a scripted program than a macro/hotkey setup.

3 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

So, you are saying I can't hold down a mouse button, and AHK won't perform actions repeatedly?

Man... I guess my Warframe Slide Attack macro doesn't work....

1 minute ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

So, you are saying I can't hold down a mouse button, and AHK won't perform actions repeatedly?

Man... I guess my Warframe Slide Attack macro doesn't work....

AHK is NOT a macro software, it is a scripting engine built on AutoIT. so yeah I am saying you are still wrong.

As I have stated many times, there are differences between macro's, scripts, and hacks.

Edited by Dreadarm

I mean, under G1 macros, both hadware and software were bannable. 

So unless we are told otherwise its probably safer to assume they still are. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean, under G1 macros, both hadware and software were bannable. 

So unless we are told otherwise its probably safer to assume they still are. 

This is not true either, Revomag in 2014 clearly stated that it was NOT a problem. I believe it was even posted in a sticky at one time.

Edited by Dreadarm

2 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

AHK is NOT a macro software, it is a scripting engine built on AutoIT. so yeah I am saying you are still wrong.

As I have stated many times, there are differences between macro's, scripts, and hacks.

Right and beer isnt a liquid its a bread substitute.

4 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

It's a program that runs a macro script.

By pressing a button, and then it autonomously runs a series of mouse movements, key presses, etc.

Thus making a macro button.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macro_key

But nice try splitting hairs.

Edited by Nymphi-DoubleDee

This is not true either, Revomag in 2014 clearly stated that it was NOT a problem. I believe it was even posted in a sticky at one time.

And then Tiggs said later that it was, and bannable.

2 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

By pressing a button, and then it autonomously runs a series of mouse movements, key presses, etc.

No its not a "program that runs a macro script" it is a Script engine that some people write scripts in and call "macro's" and they are WRONG. those are NOT macro's. They are scripts. This is where the problem is. People don't know their rear ends from a hole in the ground and run around making statements about things when they have no clue...

No its not a "program that runs a macro script" it is a Script engine that some people write scripts in and call "macro's" and they are WRONG. those are NOT macro's. They are scripts. This is where the problem is. People don't know their rear ends from a hole in the ground and run around making statements about things when they have no clue...

Okay, then clarify what YOU mean. Because obviously, you are in one area, and everyone else is in another.

But if you are just splitting hairs on terminology, then you might as well just forum ban yourself.

Edited by Nymphi-DoubleDee

5 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Okay, then clarify what YOU mean. Because obviously, you are in one area, and everyone else is in another.

But if you are just splitting hairs on terminology, then you might as well just forum ban yourself.

I mean the definitions of these terms are publicly available, you can go read them for yourself or take an entry level programming class and learn more about how things actually work in the world instead of just hyped up opinions on top of opinions that you got from your 3rd cousins twice removed fiances best friends girls brother who is 12.

I also think its funny as hell how you think that EVERYONE agrees with you.

Edited by Dreadarm

25 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

are we really going to argue that automating a process thats supposed to be manual isnt changing an intended mechanic?

Just now, Dreadarm said:

I mean the definitions of these terms are publicly available, you can go read them for yourself or take an entry level programming class and learn more about how things actually work in the world instead of just hyped up opinions on top of opinions that you got from your 3rd cousins twice removed fiances best friends girls brother who is 12.

That's what I thought.

I linked you the definition of a Macro Key.

You are just splitting hairs.

GG. Top Troll 2018.

18 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

You know what is great about this? Right here in your own Wikipedia post you defeat your own statement because you change the definition and then cite a definition that doesn't even say what you just said it sais. Best of all it explains exactly what a macro is and you are still arguing that AHK is a macro. Clearly you did not actually take the time to read the definition YOU linked to back up your own point.

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

are we really going to argue that automating a process thats supposed to be manual isnt changing an intended mechanic?

It is not changing any game mechanic, as a previous posted said, at most its exploiting a flaw. just as is scroll wheeling.

Edited by Dreadarm

Well seeing that most of where you get info on your AHK/auto-it in relation to APB is off cheat forums maybe that should be a hint.

Just now, Dreadarm said:

You know what is great about this? Right here in your own Wikipedia post you defeat your own statement because you change the definition and then site a definition that doesn't even say what you just said it sais. Best of all it explains exactly what a macro is and you are still arguing that AHK is a macro. Clearly you did not actually take the time to read the definition YOU linked to back up your own point.

AHK sets up a macro key, that you press, and it does a series of automatic key strokes.

So, your whole thing is, a macro records it, and a script is written.

Again, Top Troll 2018.

Just now, SelttikS said:

Well seeing that most of where you get info on your AHK/auto-it in relation to APB is off cheat forums maybe that should be a hint.

What exactly gives you the assumption that I get my information from Cheat forums. I have used AutoIt for years. and for many reasons. I also have some programming knowledge and a decent education and about 17 years of industry experience. But you know, I get all my info from cheat sites.

You know what is great about this? Right here in your own Wikipedia post you defeat your own statement because you change the definition and then cite a definition that doesn't even say what you just said it sais. Best of all it explains exactly what a macro is and you are still arguing that AHK is a macro. Clearly you did not actually take the time to read the definition YOU linked to back up your own point.

It is not changing any game mechanic, as a previous posted said, at most its exploiting a flaw. just as is scroll wheeling.

i dont see an option ingame to create a repeating left mouse button macro

weird

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i dont see an option ingame to create a repeating left mouse button macro

weird

I do, its called scroll wheel. Not to mention, Macro's are a windows feature. Are you going to tell me that Windows is not allowed? Oh and sticky keys is a thing too. But you know. Macro's rah rah rah.

Look, here is the deal. There is a legitimate argument to be made here. Scripts are bad, hacks are Bad. But my entire point is that Macro's are neither of these things. And those of you who perpetuate this nonsense are wrong. Macro's in and of themselves do not net any real advantage nor do they change any game mechanics.

Edited by Dreadarm

3 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

I do, its called scroll wheel. Not to mention, Macro's are a windows feature. Are you going to tell me that Windows is not allowed?

No that is still an onclick. It does not allow timers or anything of that nature.  Windows is not allowed. sorry.