MiffyJupiter

Unable to connect to the login server (error code 9)

So the topic for the extended server maintenance has been closed while obviously things aren't working as they should be. Many players are still experiencing the login error code 9 and that prevents them from logging into the game. I'd like @MattScott or @Lixil to shed some light on this issue as to where we're at.

Server just crashed and error code 9 on log in @MattScott @Lixil. For anyone who was rushing the servers back online this is what happens. Let them take the time needed to properly get everything working and this wont happen.

Edited by Darkzero3802

I was logged in for all of 5min before the WF dist crashed and now error 9. Its more then just the login the server itself died.

Merged.

On 11/28/2019 at 7:51 PM, RagingDragon said:

Yeah same, Waterfront district crashed and now I cant log back into apb through email or Steam

Might as well go enjoy thanksgiving and worry about the game tomorow

Just now, RagingDragon said:

nvm i think its back up guys, i just got in

No telling if it will die again tho. Servers closer to me now and my latency has doubled.

I have merged the threads on the new, but seemingly temporary Error 9 issues, the team is investigating the issues and working to keep things going as smoothly as possible.

~@mayii

FORUM-400.jpgI could close this week already

Edited by BOPOHa

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

For anyone who was rushing the servers back online this is what happens. Let them take the time needed to properly get everything working and this wont happen.

To be fair, the servers have been down for 3(?) days, lol. I don't think anyone was truly "rushing" the servers back online. I'm pretty sure they took the time they needed.

Edited by Goldtiger

12 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

To be fair, the servers have been down for 3(?) days, lol. I don't think anyone was truly "rushing" the servers back online. I'm pretty sure they took the time they needed.

Don't bother, Dark loves to talk out of his patootie.

• Like 1

It's working for me now, but this message apears when trying to join the marketplace.

"unhandled exception"

Merged.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sintesis said:

It's working for me now, but this message apears when trying to join the marketplace.

"unhandled exception"

Now it's working xD

1 hour ago, Goldtiger said:

Anyone who kept complaining to bring the servers back over the last 3 days kinda were. Maby not directly but if you step back and look they were.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Don't bother, Dark loves to talk out of his patootie.