Lixil

Questions for LO

When are you going to remove negative karma on forums? Till then I'll use my daily negativity quote to make negative reputation for new posters who post boring non-sense in my opinion - so the "community" may better feel the impact.

When will you bring player cap back up to 100 on mission districts? G1 changed it to 80 for a "test" and never put it back to 100. 

Edited by Agdgdgwengo

Are there talks about hitreg/Lag Ect?

Better servers or mitigation?

Playing when the servers are on fire is not fun 😐

Edited by BlakeEclipse

What is your stance on Joker Boxes in general, the old team spammed ARMAS with them "for the sake of content" untill they stopped releasing anything at all resulting in 20+ exclusive guns now.

I have nothing about excluse guns and all but are you slowing down on releasing new Boxes?

Is there a chance you can give us more info on the enemy who kills you like their health also allow us allow us to change equipment and weapons before we spawn instead of having to run to a car spawn or vending machine only to be sniped from someone.

I have couple of questions i wanna ask and in my opinion they are very basic stuff but maybe it might come out as stupid questions, i dont know, i'll give it a try.

Since i cant even predict the slighest change for this game, i wanna know that can we hope to see APB look like a game that when we look at it we are gonna say: '' oh yea, this is a pretty modern game, look at the graphics, the system, how everything alines with one and other.. ''

Again, i remember the Ceo stating something like that they are gonna do their best to make this game better but cannot promise any success for now. And therefore this question might be useless to even read.

But i'll just ask since i wonder about this game's future. 

One of the other things that boggles my mind is that, i started to think that everyone gets influenced by different aspects of this game, some say: '' I like this but this needs to change '', others say: ''No, that does not need to change, you just have to get used to it, it's not even a problem, instead, this has to change.. '' 

I've talked to friends who play this game and they all like the game because of different things. These things are in my opinion no problem at all if we are talking about, designing or pvp. Because the game includes those as primary ''goals'', but in my opinion when you like something what is outside of those things, and you keep talking about it, if it gets upgraded in a new patch lets say, the people who wanted something to happen in that area of the game becomes happy, naturely. But i think, again in my opinion, the owner of the game puts effort in that area, thus neglecting to upgrade the basic gameplay mechanics or the system in general. For me, i dont think that the new company which ownes the game, '' Little Orbit '', will neglect those main areas but the thing i want to know is, at what direction APB is going? There are so many ways to keep this game going. Im talking about the business ideas. It is possible to make this game going with ' selling in-game items for money ' for example, but for real, it's just gonna make the game alive where max 1000 people plays it. That model is no way near to make this game become that what we all dreamed about so to say. Everyone dreams about this game making it to the big place, where it has thousands of players playing at the same time. But everyone dreams differently about the game. As i said before, some wants new guns, some wants new game mods, etc etc. But no one asks whats the main reason that they are playing this game. If it's for temporary reasons, it doesnt make sense. Therefore if LittleOrbit takes actions at those directions, the game will still be a dead game. In order for this game to really payback, it has to 'not change but rebuild in a sense' completely in the areas that matter the most in order to become a quality content.

On 5/25/2018 at 9:22 PM, SelttikS said:

Will the maximum stickers on cars and clothing be raised again?
And will it be possible to use more stickers in the designer without premium?

Just wanted to make clear for myself and probably others. 

After the new patch (with BattEye), can we use VPN programs or not? 

I just haven't played games with BattEye in it with VPN, so I don't know for 100%.

Because somewhere in ToU there's a section telling that you can't give your account to other people or something like that. And I don't want to lose my account, 'cause of this... 

Thanks in advance.

Hi! How are u? I have a question about the future updates... You talked about a "minor content", weapons, cars, clothes, and "major content", new map or game mode, but what about contacts?

yeah, is it in your plans are support keyboard and mouse at consoles? 

mainly coz of hacks

*General question, if not please let know once ill never invest to PS4.

idea is, consoles is well encrypted so a hackers not able to violate a code,

if APB will support keyboard and mouse ill migrate to console. (I mean 1 to 1 control same as on PC)

***No ESP

***No Macro

make sense

Edited by Dahel

Hey Little Orbit, how come you haven't updated your company website since November 1, 2017?

When can we expect APB Reloaded to be in a playable state, ie. BattlEye and stable servers?

2 hours ago, Panicbutton said:

When can we expect APB Reloaded to be in a playable state, ie. BattlEye and stable servers?

They will not be giving any ETA's out because if they do and they miss their ETA the community will be become furious at them for all sorts of reasons. It's understandable that they will not release at ETA until they have everything done and know 100% when they will release it. I suspect we will here something a week or a few days before BE is added.

1 hour ago, Senpai said:

They will not be giving any ETA's out because if they do and they miss their ETA the community will be become furious at them for all sorts of reasons. It's understandable that they will not release at ETA until they have everything done and know 100% when they will release it. I suspect we will here something a week or a few days before BE is added.

So probably months from now, got it.

35 minutes ago, Panicbutton said:

So probably months from now, got it.

Better off assume it's going to be a year from now rather than expecting it soon. We have lived without any sort of updates for so long we don't need them right now. We all need to be patient and pretend that Little Orbit didn't acquire APB:R.

there's a lot of unused/forgotten weapons either originating from RTW's apb or just never released to begin with. few examples are the raw variants of legendary weapons and also the gold-plated variants of regular 3-slot weapons awarded from fight club gold challenges

will some of these things be available in some way along side these content updates?

maybe have some be rewarded like unsilenced nano's in that you need to be lucky to get the challenge and strong enough to complete it

i'm quite interested in the ntec-7 compact for some reason;

Item Icon

Edited by Froztzen
forgot what the clothing was called so just removed it from the question

What stance will Little Orbit take against cheaters once BattlEye is implemented?  Will there be a 3 strike system for wallhacks/aimbots/ESP or zero tolerance?

I'm just trying to get a feel for how harshly you will be dealing with cheaters given the history of this game and your decision to give all cheaters amnesty.

On 5/25/2018 at 9:22 PM, EmptyPillow said:

So after watching kemp's stream I still am a bit confused if these things are or are not allowed (untill LO implements it in APB themselves):

-'Config files': I'm talking about custom mission names, removed fog or changed colors for kills / killfeed (not removed explosions and that jazz)
-Removing blood/muzzle/effects: Things like blood and bullets can create huge fps drops and the game is alot smoother without them.
-'Movement files': I'm talking about hold to crouch, toggle sprint and mouse fix (these are really crucial)
-Overlays: Mumble, overwolf or whatever overlay where you can make your own crosshair (apb's crosshair is just so awful)
-Removed loading screens / sounds: You can remove the loading screens to make the game load a bit faster and you can remove the music cars can play and the random sounds in the world (reall unnecessary and annoying sounds/music).
-Advanced Launcher: I made my own graphic config which (for me) has the best balance between frames and quality. Not being allowed to use my own APBCompat file would suck. hard.

I hope someone can clear up my confusion.

If the majority is implemented into the game, I will be calm.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, Lixil said:

Heya guys,

if there are any questions that Q&A did not cover, please post them here and we will reply to them as soon as we can.

New Guns: we need (especially for a cop) a standard 12 guage with a wooden or composite stock. these are the ones u see in the cop cars dash. please reference the Remington 870.

Also a standard medium revolver as police carried in the past. we have a snub nose 2-inch and we have the magnum 6-8 inch. We need a 4 inch revolver,

please reference the Ruger Security-6 with a 4inch.

Also in a raging city you would see more small pistols, a .22 or a 25 pocket gun and or a zip gun, a homemade gun used in the riots. Please reference

Slamfire or zipgun. ya know a thread just on gun suggestions may be needed. but I assure you the others have asked for the same shotgun skin, there is an extended stock version, but it is a folding metal stock. not what police carry.  Thank You for your efforts. 👍

Any plans regarding the unofficial APB Launcher? That thing really made APB playable. If you plan on not allowing it, do you have plans towards the games optimization? Is this something UE3.5/UE4 will alleviate? (All of these have possibly already been answered, sorry.)

6 minutes ago, notMateo said:

Any plans regarding the unofficial APB Launcher? That thing really made APB playable. If you plan on not allowing it, do you have plans towards the games optimization? Is this something UE3.5/UE4 will alleviate? (All of these have possibly already been answered, sorry.)

MattScott and USPStyle are actually working together to make that part of APB.  Recently he said it's still allowed for now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

MattScott and USPStyle are actually working together to make that part of APB.  Recently he said it's still allowed for now.

Wait, when did they say either of those things?

5 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Wait, when did they say either of those things?

its in the thread about config edits

i asked for it to be pinned for this exact reason lol

27 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

~snip~

Danke

A few questions,

Queue for full servers?

Will you be increasing the amount of layers we can use to make symbols?