Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As the title says the server is dying.
I feel anger at having the ping in 200 in citadel.

Orqubo1.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean its sunday, 7am xD our few population is sleeping right now only the one zombies addicted to the game are still having some fun while maybe some others did just likes to wake up eärly like me with a good coffee :L 

 

every morning on Jerìcho is mostly dead but there are still some ppl to play with or chill ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yeeZyk6 said:

As the title says the server is dying.
I feel anger at having the ping in 200 in citadel.

Orqubo1.jpg

bro... Its like 6am

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah it would be nice if there was pop 24/7 but there's not

 

idk what use repeatedly posting lobby screenshots is, do you think orbit is somehow unaware of the current population?

 

 

Edited by Solamente
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

bro... Its like 6am

The time doesn't really matter much. I talk about the server in general there are almost no people in the day

 

see how citadel thrives no matter the time

 

There are different options to play now 

AtIzn1N.jpg

Edited by yeeZyk6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its the early afternoon on a Sunday there

there's like 400 of us still playing... no server is "thriving"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yeeZyk6 said:

 

The time doesn't really matter much. I talk about the server in general there are almost no people in the day

 

see how citadel thrives no matter the time

 

when servers merges occurs that should change and hopefully servers in general will be more populated at any hour like the old days :^)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

its the early afternoon on a Sunday there

there's like 400 of us still playing... no server is "thriving"

Do you play Jericho?

1 minute ago, MissaHolloway said:

when servers merges occurs that should change and hopefully servers in general will be more populated at any hour like the old days :^)

 

I really miss those times  😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo are you like best buds with that socks dude? its a sunday morning on an Canadian thanksgiving weekend / US 'Columbus Day' thing (neither of which are an EU holiday) what do u really expect ?_? go be with ur family 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

yo are you like best buds with that socks dude? its a sunday morning on an Canadian thanksgiving weekend / US 'Columbus Day' thing (neither of which are an EU holiday) what do u really expect ?_? go be with ur family 

 

All people in jericho are from usa then

Edited by yeeZyk6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yeeZyk6 said:

 

All people in jericho are from usa then

idk i kinda feel jericho has more brazilians than americans xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MissaHolloway said:

idk i kinda feel jericho has more brazilians than americans xD 

yeah 

BR latinos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you expect, your server screeches every time a new player comes there. They do not like new players. Especially not brazilians.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GhosT said:

What do you expect, your server screeches every time a new player comes there. They do not like new players. Especially not brazilians.

Tis the main reason why it died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Tis the main reason why it died.

Yeah, has nothing to do with APB being an outdated and poorly performing game that was never popular to begin with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, has nothing to do with APB being an outdated and poorly performing game that was never popular to begin with.

 

Idunno look at citadel or nekrova. They didn't lose as much players as Jericho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GhosT said:

 

Idunno look at citadel or nekrova. They didn't lose as much players as Jericho.

theres like what 250-300 EU players, wym?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

theres like what 250-300 EU players, wym?

 

600-800, sometimes even more, but hey.

 

The US servers used to be just as big as the others, before you started playing APB fyi.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GhosT said:

600-800, sometimes even more

Well great, now Im REALLY depressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Asco said:

 

The time doesn't really matter much. I talk about the server in general there are almost no people in the day

 

see how citadel thrives no matter the time

 

There are different options to play now 

AtIzn1N.jpg

M8, I dont even get up until like 8-10AM depending on what day it is. Even then, if I still played APB I probably wouldnt hop on until like 2-3PM. Theres just nothing to do now, nothing new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Well great, now Im REALLY depressed.

to be fair, that has a lot to do with people not helping newbies but stomping them consistently in silver xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all the years of people over-exaggerating how few players NA gets, this one takes the cake of being the most ridiculous, picked the absolute deadest time possible for the server. https://will.io/apb/ If anyone wants the real numbers. 260 is nothing to be proud of but c'mon man. Should I log in midnight Monday my time, and take a screenshot of the 40-50 EU players on then make a post about how dead EU is? Smh my head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

to be fair, that has a lot to do with people not helping newbies but stomping them consistently in silver xD

>newbies

>in silver

 

 

pick one

 

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

>newbies

>in silver

 

pick one

 

Yes, happens a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...